Dickinson, Texas requires those seeking Hurricane relief to be Pro-Israel (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:05:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Dickinson, Texas requires those seeking Hurricane relief to be Pro-Israel (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dickinson, Texas requires those seeking Hurricane relief to be Pro-Israel  (Read 2976 times)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« on: October 22, 2017, 01:32:29 PM »

How on earth does anything like this apply to private citizens? How do I, as a private citizen, boycott Israel?

This is nonsensical and any attempt to enforce this farce will hopefully be struck down/thrown out in court

It looks like the boneheads running the local govt interpreted the state anti-BDS law, which is about businesses that participate in BDS, as something which applies to individuals.

The way this appears to be set up is that they are contracting with individuals to rebuild their own homes and businesses at government expense.  I don't know if they have to do it that way, but under this set-up they are government contractors and thus would fall under that law.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 09:49:21 PM »

I seriously doubt most American Muslims make an effort to boycott Israel in their daily lives.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies