Virginia Middle Schoolers caught simulating racist sex acts on fellow students (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:04:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Virginia Middle Schoolers caught simulating racist sex acts on fellow students (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Virginia Middle Schoolers caught simulating racist sex acts on fellow students  (Read 1957 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 21, 2017, 06:45:11 PM »

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/cops-investigating-racist-clip-shows-students-simulating-sex-article-1.3579237

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Dear God this is disturbing... just be thankful I didn't include the video.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 06:27:19 PM »

I'm confused by the guy who used profanity... but also managed to keep enough civility to say "African-American".

Either he has Tourette's or he's Bipolar, in my decidedly non-expert opinion.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 08:58:46 PM »

(Obviously they students should be expelled)

I'm predicting that the perpetrators are only going to get 3 days of in-school suspension.

Yeah, Middle School students aren't usually going to be expelled unless they say...murder someone.

Something about giving everyone the right to an education.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 10:42:39 PM »

(Obviously they students should be expelled)

I'm predicting that the perpetrators are only going to get 3 days of in-school suspension.

Yeah, Middle School students aren't usually going to be expelled unless they say...murder someone.

Something about giving everyone the right to an education.

Um, kids can be expelled from a school and still have public education.

Kids have been expelled for getting into fistfights, spitting at the teacher, bringing a butterknife to school, for drawing a cartoon where Spider-Man beats up bad guys with guns, etc.

They forcibly dry-humped these kids, while also being racist. If ever there's a time to expel, this is it.

I agree that they should be expelled, but what I said is exactly the defense the school district will use for why they won't expel them.

The worst that will happen is a couple of months suspension, and the students involved might be held back a year as a result IMO, which is pretty damaging too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies