politicalmasta73 for Lincoln Assembly
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:14:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  politicalmasta73 for Lincoln Assembly
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: politicalmasta73 for Lincoln Assembly  (Read 1816 times)
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2017, 10:50:14 AM »

Go out and vote for Politicalmasta! Lincoln needs an alternative to these old career politicians. Politicalmasta will work to make Lincoln better for the people.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2017, 07:13:36 PM »

Go out and vote for Politicalmasta! Lincoln needs an alternative to these old career politicians. Politicalmasta will work to make Lincoln better for the people.
thank you sir! we need an alternative to the status quo!
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2017, 07:14:53 PM »

not gonna lie, the outlook for this race is grim. FEDERALISTS, PLEASE VOTE!
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2017, 06:43:46 AM »

sadly, I must concede this race at this time, as Clyde's lead appears to be insurmountable. I appreciate all that voted for me and hope Clyde can make a difference in the assembly!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2017, 08:52:10 AM »

Remember, there’s always next time
SamTilden2020

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2017, 11:31:15 PM »

The vacancy in Blair's seat?
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2017, 01:51:41 PM »

That's what he ran for, he lost to Clyde. December's elections will give him another chance.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2017, 02:13:01 PM »

That's what he ran for, he lost to Clyde. December's elections will give him another chance.

The recent special election was to replace the seat CXSmith didn't swear in for.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2017, 03:26:18 PM »

The recent special election was to replace the seat CXSmith didn't swear in for.
Adam Griffin was appointed to that seat, then appointed Lt. Gov. He hasn't been active in the assembly lately, so I suppose a new election could be set in motion soon enough.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2017, 04:02:31 PM »

Adam Griffin was appointed to that seat, then appointed Lt. Gov. He hasn't been active in the assembly lately, so I suppose a new election could be set in motion soon enough.

As CXSmith as failed to swear in, an appoinment must made to fill the seat until a special election is held next Friday to elect a replacement.

I hearby appoint Adam Griffin to the Lincoln Assembly.

As we are currently in a legal situation of not having EITHER a Lt. Gov, or a Associate justice, I might address both right now.

I hearby appoint Adam Griffin to the position of Lt. Gov until his replacement is found.

I also feel like Blair deserves another chance at Justice, therefore, I renominate Blair for Associate Justice.

Adam Griffin's nomination was only until the special election. 

A new one needs to be held to replace Blair.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2017, 04:41:55 PM »

well, I have given it some thought, and I am running for this election!
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2017, 10:37:29 PM »

One_j has announced his bid for this assembly seat. It disturbs me quite a bit though that he is still running for the Senate. C'mon man, put your money where your mouth is!
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2017, 12:34:48 AM »

One_j has announced his bid for this assembly seat. It disturbs me quite a bit though that he is still running for the Senate. C'mon man, put your money where your mouth is!

In other words, you just want to run unopposed because you feel entitled to being elected.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2017, 01:16:04 AM »
« Edited: November 23, 2017, 01:18:41 AM by beautiful Harry Teague! »

In other words, you just want to run unopposed because you feel entitled to being elected.
in no way do I feel entitled. I am a federalist, which will make it impossible for me to be entitled to any seat in Lincoln. I respect you R2D2, but this assumption is absurd and insulting. Let's not make this ugly, man.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2017, 03:33:04 AM »

in no way do I feel entitled. I am a federalist, which will make it impossible for me to be entitled to any seat in Lincoln. I respect you R2D2, but this assumption is absurd and insulting. Let's not make this ugly, man.
I’ve made the argument about Blair before, at the moment, One_J has too many fingers in the Atlasia Politics pie. He should withdraw from one race.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2017, 03:54:40 AM »

I’ve made the argument about Blair before, at the moment, One_J has too many fingers in the Atlasia Politics pie. He should withdraw from one race.

I appreciate the concern, but I just felt that since there was no law against running in multiple races simultaneously (plus it has been done before) and due to the lack of engagement in the game that it would be nice to do something different for a change. I'll likely reconsider to revert back to running for one race later this morning because I didn't realize that both elections were held on the same day and it would be best to avoid delays.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2017, 11:10:06 AM »

I appreciate the concern, but I just felt that since there was no law against running in multiple races simultaneously (plus it has been done before) and due to the lack of engagement in the game that it would be nice to do something different for a change. I'll likely reconsider to revert back to running for one race later this morning because I didn't realize that both elections were held on the same day and it would be best to avoid delays.
Thank you for trying to respect the natural order a bit more. I encourage someone else to run for this seat, assuming if you decide to run the senate campaign, of course. Happy Thanksgiving to all in Lincoln.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2017, 06:57:27 PM »

SamTilden has officially announced his campaign for this seat. I welcome the competition but hope I can be your voice in the assembly, not loyal to any party. To those in Labour who are wary of supporting me, I'll make you one promise. I will always respond to PM's concerning issues I will vote on, and hell, maybe I do exactly that. Don't vote by party, vote by candidate.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies