politicalmasta73 for Lincoln Assembly (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:19:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  politicalmasta73 for Lincoln Assembly (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: politicalmasta73 for Lincoln Assembly  (Read 1894 times)
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« on: November 23, 2017, 03:54:40 AM »

One_j has announced his bid for this assembly seat. It disturbs me quite a bit though that he is still running for the Senate. C'mon man, put your money where your mouth is!
In other words, you just want to run unopposed because you feel entitled to being elected.
in no way do I feel entitled. I am a federalist, which will make it impossible for me to be entitled to any seat in Lincoln. I respect you R2D2, but this assumption is absurd and insulting. Let's not make this ugly, man.
I’ve made the argument about Blair before, at the moment, One_J has too many fingers in the Atlasia Politics pie. He should withdraw from one race.

I appreciate the concern, but I just felt that since there was no law against running in multiple races simultaneously (plus it has been done before) and due to the lack of engagement in the game that it would be nice to do something different for a change. I'll likely reconsider to revert back to running for one race later this morning because I didn't realize that both elections were held on the same day and it would be best to avoid delays.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies