GCS Poll of 2020 Presidential Election with Sanders running as an Independent (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:31:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  GCS Poll of 2020 Presidential Election with Sanders running as an Independent (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GCS Poll of 2020 Presidential Election with Sanders running as an Independent  (Read 2449 times)
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« on: October 22, 2017, 06:49:28 AM »

If the Democratic party rigs the primary for a garbage candidate, then I really hope Bernie runs as an independent. He'd be the stronger candidate, and so if Trump got re-elected, it would have been the Democratic party and not him who was the spoiler.

Define rigged. If the superdelegates overturn his delegate/popular vote lead, then yeah I'd agree with you it would be justified. If you mean irrelevant DNC operatives privately sending snarky emails about him, then yeah...no.

The DKIM verified Wikileaks e-mails showed that the DNC was very biased in favor of Hillary. Including things such as having Donna Brazile feed Hillary debate questions ahead of time. You can find plenty of information online about the Wikileaks emails such as this.
http://observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/

You mean telling the Clinton campaign they would be getting a question about the drinking water in Flint while debating in Flint at the height of the Flint scandal? Yeah, that was really putting the finger on the scale for Clinton. /s
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 07:59:39 AM »

If the Democratic party rigs the primary for a garbage candidate, then I really hope Bernie runs as an independent. He'd be the stronger candidate, and so if Trump got re-elected, it would have been the Democratic party and not him who was the spoiler.

Define rigged. If the superdelegates overturn his delegate/popular vote lead, then yeah I'd agree with you it would be justified. If you mean irrelevant DNC operatives privately sending snarky emails about him, then yeah...no.

The DKIM verified Wikileaks e-mails showed that the DNC was very biased in favor of Hillary. Including things such as having Donna Brazile feed Hillary debate questions ahead of time. You can find plenty of information online about the Wikileaks emails such as this.
http://observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/

You mean telling the Clinton campaign they would be getting a question about the drinking water in Flint while debating in Flint at the height of the Flint scandal? Yeah, that was really putting the finger on the scale for Clinton. /s

As if it was just one question.

Oh and I didn't even mention the money laundering to circumvent campaign finance limits for Hillary during the primary.

Really, anyone defending this sh**t deserves to have their side lose.

Sanders was given the same opportunity f.y.i.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies