Update for Everyone VI: What Is and What Should Never Be
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 01:31:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VI: What Is and What Should Never Be
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 79
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VI: What Is and What Should Never Be  (Read 138902 times)
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #500 on: January 14, 2018, 12:50:05 PM »

Cath,

Welcome to hell, my friend (AKA the modern dating world).

Earlier today, I would have said that she luckily seems to have lost interest. Unfortunately, such appears to be not the case. Nevertheless, it appears incumbent on me to think of something interesting to say. Definitely a mistake.

Best of luck. Also, you seem to have a way of making the most vapid, mundane, or dull things sound more interesting than they really are...if you can do that, you'll be in good hands with topics for a while until you do have something interesting.

You've got this.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #501 on: January 14, 2018, 02:01:31 PM »

Just bought my plane ticket to fly to Amman, Jordan for my Israel trip, I am not allowed to fly into Tel Aviv as per my agreement with the government, I have to cross in through a bridge into Israel.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #502 on: January 14, 2018, 02:14:52 PM »

Cath,

Welcome to hell, my friend (AKA the modern dating world).

Earlier today, I would have said that she luckily seems to have lost interest. Unfortunately, such appears to be not the case. Nevertheless, it appears incumbent on me to think of something interesting to say. Definitely a mistake.

Best of luck. Also, you seem to have a way of making the most vapid, mundane, or dull things sound more interesting than they really are...if you can do that, you'll be in good hands with topics for a while until you do have something interesting.

You've got this.

Lol. This is a very low replies conversation and I have no expectations whatsoever.

I am curious as to what the bolder means, though.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #503 on: January 15, 2018, 05:43:00 AM »

You kids can't remember that thing, can you?

bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #504 on: January 16, 2018, 10:24:13 AM »

The start of 2018 so far has been barely short of a nightmare.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #505 on: January 16, 2018, 01:51:12 PM »

I'm going to protest Angela Davis tonight. Mainly to meet girls.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #506 on: January 16, 2018, 07:36:19 PM »

I'm going to protest Angela Davis tonight. Mainly to meet girls.
Ironically I met, by total coincidence, the girl I matched with on Tinder. I assume she recognized me, but said nothing and neither did I, because frankly I found her considerably less attractive than her picture suggested. I met a much quieter, cuter, interesting girl instead, and she's a redhead which is a plus for me on the other hand.

Oh yeah, this Native American kid started freaking out on us because our signs used the words "Noles against Communism" and apparently that was appropriating his culture.

President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #507 on: January 16, 2018, 08:15:06 PM »

Well, I have a snow day tomorrow, which throws my idea of sending my mom yet another email regarding my findings and a reminder to actually schedule an appointment on the bus out the window.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #508 on: January 16, 2018, 08:25:22 PM »

Loud burst, apparently caused by a bright, orange thing that fell to Earth around Southfield, Michigan, happened during class. Sounded like a firework. This is The End.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #509 on: January 17, 2018, 12:38:51 PM »

Just got released from the hospital after being admitted with a Blood Oxygen level of 16 and couldn't breath, got diagnosed with severe upper respiratory infection and required to take a nebulizer and steroids.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #510 on: January 17, 2018, 01:58:08 PM »

Just got released from the hospital after being admitted with a Blood Oxygen level of 16 and couldn't breath, got diagnosed with severe upper respiratory infection and required to take a nebulizer and steroids.
That is what happened to my grandmother, who had pneumonia and nearly died. Glad you're alright!
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #511 on: January 17, 2018, 01:58:16 PM »

First conversation on one of those apps (where you meet people), and I am running headlong into the fact that I don稚 know how to play dumb and exciting to an audience of potentially libertinous strangers. I am considering calling this entire endeavor a mistake. All I wanted to do tonight was start reading a book I bought.

Probably won't make you any more excited about the whole idea, but I met my current girlfriend on two of those apps (matched with her on both Bumble and Tinder).  Kind of funny, as both of us had just gotten those apps, and I don't think either of us checked them that often.  Keep the faith. Smiley
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #512 on: January 18, 2018, 12:54:28 PM »

Wow. I'm sick and have to take a medicine on an empty stomach and not eat for 4 hours. Now my team just traded my favorite player. Didn't think my day could get any worse. Great!
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #513 on: January 18, 2018, 01:05:18 PM »

I lost my key to my bike's U-lock.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #514 on: January 19, 2018, 12:22:09 AM »

Anthony Scaramucci just followed a friend of mine on Twitter.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #515 on: January 19, 2018, 04:36:55 AM »

Wow. I'm sick and have to take a medicine on an empty stomach and not eat for 4 hours. Now my team just traded my favorite player. Didn't think my day could get any worse. Great!

Sad I hope the both of you feel better!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #516 on: January 19, 2018, 08:35:24 AM »

Came home last night to a leaking ceiling and a flooded bathroom thanks to people being reckless while working in the upstairs unit. Bad news: most of my bathroom ceiling is pretty damaged and will have to be replaced, which will take a while to get a contractor out and do. Good news: the leak was stopped and I won't have to pay anything to fix it since it wasn't my fault.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #517 on: January 19, 2018, 08:50:16 PM »

#chicAF

JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #518 on: January 20, 2018, 11:32:34 AM »

So many changes are about the occur in my life. On the 1st, I知 flying up to Green Bay and driving with my girlfriend back down here to St. Augustine because she痴 moving in with me. Our halfway point will be where my family lives in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, so we値l be staying with them and they told me if I like it there all I have to do is ask and I値l have an interview for a position at a nursing home company making good money with options of living in Clarksville or Nashville, Tennessee. I知 very seriously considering taking them up on their offer, in which case I壇 be moving to Tennessee pretty soon. I also told my girlfriend I want her to only work part time so she can focus on starting college, which she loves hearing. Altogether, I知 quite happy with the way my life is going right now.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #519 on: January 20, 2018, 11:35:48 AM »

So many changes are about the occur in my life. On the 1st, I知 flying up to Green Bay and driving with my girlfriend back down here to St. Augustine because she痴 moving in with me. Our halfway point will be where my family lives in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, so we値l be staying with them and they told me if I like it there all I have to do is ask and I値l have an interview for a position at a nursing home company making good money with options of living in Clarksville or Nashville, Tennessee. I知 very seriously considering taking them up on their offer, in which case I壇 be moving to Tennessee pretty soon. I also told my girlfriend I want her to only work part time so she can focus on starting college, which she loves hearing. Altogether, I知 quite happy with the way my life is going right now.

Those sound like some great options to have. Good luck exploring them.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #520 on: January 20, 2018, 11:37:00 AM »

Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #521 on: January 20, 2018, 11:53:35 AM »

Just woke up and it dropped about 1.5 feet of fresh snow overnight.

Time for snowshoeing over the weekend.

The morning started with blue sky and cold temps, so I quickly went up the mountain and into the woods for a nice 4-hour tour. It was amazing.

It was the right decision, because at noon it became really cloudy and for the night there's another foot of new snow on the way ...

Does anyone want pictures ?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #522 on: January 20, 2018, 11:56:59 AM »

If we say "no" would it stop you? Tongue
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #523 on: January 20, 2018, 11:58:09 AM »

Depends if there are "yes" votes too ...
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #524 on: January 21, 2018, 07:46:15 AM »

OK, I'll go Tender on you

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 79  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies