Atlas throwback : 1999 edition
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:18:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Atlas throwback : 1999 edition
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Atlas throwback : 1999 edition  (Read 6075 times)
Kamala
Madagascar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2017, 11:46:51 AM »

Hmm, what about former Mississippi governor and ambassador to Saudi Arabia Ray Mabus for Gore's running mate? I'd say he's similar to Clinton and he's got both executive and foreign policy experience. Plus, I think he's more folksy than Gore, which would be a plus.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2017, 06:38:30 PM »

Hmm, what about former Mississippi governor and ambassador to Saudi Arabia Ray Mabus for Gore's running mate? I'd say he's similar to Clinton and he's got both executive and foreign policy experience. Plus, I think he's more folksy than Gore, which would be a plus.

How will that  pick help gore pick up those extra 47 electoral votes he needs to win
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2017, 07:11:32 PM »

I think Gore would perform better in Northern Florida and Missouri. I also think he's favored in Maine and Michigan - sealing a victory.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2017, 12:02:03 AM »
« Edited: August 24, 2017, 12:49:58 PM by Old School Republican »

Nah I think Florida will be lean Bush , don't forget Bush senior won there in 92 and Jeb won there in 98 (florida likes the bushes ) and George W Bush is a better campaigner then either .
SamTilden2020

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2017, 08:32:20 PM »

I'd say Mccain/Hatch ticket would be best. There is no way another Bush can take the lead. For those of you that even consider that, I'd say Bush Jr. has about the odds of winning as New York's own failing Reform Candidate does both now and in 16 years.Get Real, Gore has this race won.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2017, 07:37:22 PM »

If Gore is to emerge victorious, campaigning with Clinton could help, but after Lewinsky, it might kill him.  What are Clinton's approval ratings right now?
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2017, 01:07:26 AM »

No seems to remember that Donald Trump has been hinting for a while now he might run as one of those bland low-energy "moderate hero" types in the Reform Party. Not sure if that would make a difference (the man is dreadfully boring and has no charisma whatsoever) but giving Perot's numbers it should be taken into account.

Lmao Trump has basically gone bankrupt too many times and is a joke now . Maybe if he ran in 1992 or 1988 he could get 5-10 percent of the vote but not in 2000

Is there any small chance he runs for president in the future? And if he does, what is the chance of him winning?
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2017, 01:46:19 AM »

No seems to remember that Donald Trump has been hinting for a while now he might run as one of those bland low-energy "moderate hero" types in the Reform Party. Not sure if that would make a difference (the man is dreadfully boring and has no charisma whatsoever) but giving Perot's numbers it should be taken into account.

Lmao Trump has basically gone bankrupt too many times and is a joke now . Maybe if he ran in 1992 or 1988 he could get 5-10 percent of the vote but not in 2000

Is there any small chance he runs for president in the future? And if he does, what is the chance of him winning?

If he runs, it'll be as a Democrat and he'll get less than 1% of the vote in Iowa before dropping out.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies