Office of Senator-elect Haslam
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:12:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Senator-elect Haslam
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Senator-elect Haslam  (Read 203 times)
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 11, 2017, 07:41:58 PM »

Senator-elect Haslam first official New Office Statement:

I've decided to create a new office, yet again hah. But I'm being for real, this office shall be used to make official comments on Senate related matters. I've won election to the Southern Senate seat, and will take office soon. Just for some new comers, I've been in the game a long while now. I've been a key member of the Old Southern Legislature and the Speaker at the time, and we revitalized activity on a whole new scale, through bipartisanship. I ran for Governor, but lost in a stunner. I was then elected to the 1st Congress, and was elected to the Majority Leader position. I retired after that term, and ran and won re-election in the 7th, 8th, and 9th Congress. I decided to run for the Southern Senate on a platform of libertarian and working class values. I want to make an official comment that I'll always do what I feel is right in my heart, and fight for every member of this region and game in the Senate. Thank you, very much.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 07:43:45 PM »

If you need help writing bills, let me know.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 11:11:02 PM »

If you need help writing bills, let me know.

Thanks, I will!
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 11:11:31 PM »

House Majority Leader Haslam2020’s farewell statement to the House:

”In my final well, Congressional address, I would like to congratulate all the new members elected to the House in time for the tenth Congress. I wish you all the best of luck and well wishes, regardless of party lines. I’m proud of what the House has accomplished in each Congress I’ve been a part of, especially this one. Atlasia has been through a lot, and I’m proud of how we handled most situations. Sure, there were some controversies, but I’m glad how we solved several issues in a bipartisan way. As my “goodbye” if you will, I please request that you continue the same. Get things done. For Atlasia. I shall go on to the Senate serving my wonderful region, and I can’t wait to accomplish things and tackle issues there, both for the South, and Atlasia. Thank you, and Good night.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies