Indictment-O-Rama Megathread: Mueller indicts 13 Russians
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:09:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Indictment-O-Rama Megathread: Mueller indicts 13 Russians
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82
Author Topic: Indictment-O-Rama Megathread: Mueller indicts 13 Russians  (Read 169315 times)
Hollywood756
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1625 on: February 16, 2018, 02:42:41 PM »

god, this forum is so much better and more cogent than twitter or reddit right now.
That's nothing try Mediaite

I'm here on my desktop, reddit on my phone, and twitter on my kindle. I'm mainlining the whole thing.

Yes, before you ask, I am a millenial.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1626 on: February 16, 2018, 02:48:23 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1627 on: February 16, 2018, 02:59:28 PM »

Quick, someone make a Death Star Elmo!
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1628 on: February 16, 2018, 03:00:23 PM »

Since the Mueller indictment mentions no collusion with the campaign you can bet there was none.  So stop jerking your ying yangs so hard.

Poor Grumps...he's having a hard time coming to terms

He should go out on a date with Kayleigh McEnany to feel better.

Grumps is funny.
I love to see him squirm when bad news comes out about the Orange Slug.
He and his cult just go nutty-crazy. LOL.
"Our Fuhrer and god is under attack! .... we must come to his defense!"
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #1629 on: February 16, 2018, 03:00:55 PM »

Since the Mueller indictment mentions no collusion with the campaign you can bet there was none.  So stop jerking your ying yangs so hard.

lol, this indictment had nothing to do with that. Rosenstein made that very clear in his press conference.

The public evidence is already fairly damning and no one knows how much Mueller already knows. So if I were a Trump lackey, I would just shut up and see how things play out before acting like this clears him and his team.

Oh it's a big deal it wasn't mentioned so far.  But proceed to keep on wanking it.

Keep having your head up your ass.

Grumps is perfectly representative of the leaded gasoline generation.
LimoLiberal
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.71, S: -4.00

« Reply #1630 on: February 16, 2018, 03:01:35 PM »

Looks like there was no collusion. I expect the Mueller counsel to wrap up sometime by April... maybe a little later. No more indictments, imo.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1631 on: February 16, 2018, 03:05:54 PM »

Looks like there was no collusion. I expect the Mueller counsel to wrap up sometime by April... maybe a little later. No more indictments, imo.
Hollywood756
Rookie

« Reply #1632 on: February 16, 2018, 03:06:18 PM »

there's literally billions of dollars of money laundering to be addressed. We are far from done.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1633 on: February 16, 2018, 03:08:18 PM »

Watch it boys.......you're not allowed to have those opinions here.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1634 on: February 16, 2018, 03:09:31 PM »

god, this forum is so much better and more cogent than twitter or reddit right now.

Why? What's wrong with reddit?
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1635 on: February 16, 2018, 03:10:34 PM »

You can believe and say what you want.

I mean I don't think it is going to end well for you, but you are free to believe what you want.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #1636 on: February 16, 2018, 03:14:36 PM »

Because their borderline delusional.

The devil is in the details.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1637 on: February 16, 2018, 03:17:40 PM »

It's worth noting here that, assuming these 13 individuals are still residing in Russia, they won't be extradited and thus will likely never find themselves in a US federal courtroom. What does happen is that these people will probably never be able to travel freely throughout the world, and will probably be stuck in Russia. I suppose it's possible they could travel to select CIS countries, such as Belarus, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan et al, contingent on extradition treaties and/or the local government's willingness to spurn Russia and cooperate with the US.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1638 on: February 16, 2018, 03:19:27 PM »

It's worth noting here that, assuming these 13 individuals are still residing in Russia, they won't be extradited and thus will likely never find themselves in a US federal courtroom. What does happen is that these people will probably never be able to travel freely throughout the world, and will probably be stuck in Russia. I suppose it's possible they could travel to select CIS countries, such as Belarus, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan as well, depending on extradition treaties and/or the local government's willingness to spurn Russia and cooperate with the US.

It's also possible that Putin will have them killed, to 100% ensure that there are no loose ends.
Hollywood756
Rookie

« Reply #1639 on: February 16, 2018, 03:25:25 PM »

A few minutes ago, Trump tweeted:

"russia started their anti-us campaign in 2014, long before I announced I would run for president. the results of the election were not impacted. The trump campaign did nothing wrong- no collusion!"
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1640 on: February 16, 2018, 03:26:05 PM »

Are any of these folks in the United States and can actually be arrested?

Kidnapping is something Mossad excels at, maybe Trump can ask Netanyahu a favor , after all didn't we recognize their capital as Jerusalem?
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1641 on: February 16, 2018, 03:26:20 PM »

"russia started their anti-us campaign in 2014, long before I announced I would run for president. the results of the election were not impacted. The trump campaign did nothing wrong- no collusion!"

So I guess Flynn and Manafort weren't apart of the campaign now?
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #1642 on: February 16, 2018, 03:28:01 PM »

The gas lighting on twitter is real.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1643 on: February 16, 2018, 03:28:19 PM »

From CNN:

"The defendants allegedly conducted what they called information warfare against the United States, with the stated goal of spreading distrust towards the candidates and the political system in general," Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said.

Mueller had convened the grand jury as part of his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election as well as any possible connections between Russia and Trump campaign associates.
FBI Director Chris Wray and Rosenstein briefed President Donald Trump on the indictments at the White House on Friday morning, a White House official said.

Beginning as early as 2014, the Russian organization Internet Research Agency began operations to interfere with the US political system, including the 2016 elections, according to the indictment.

THANKS OBAMA!
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1644 on: February 16, 2018, 03:28:37 PM »

So what time are they swearing in President Hillary Clinton?
Hollywood756
Rookie

« Reply #1645 on: February 16, 2018, 03:29:03 PM »

A few notes: so now Trump does admit that there was russian interference.

Also, i find it hard to believe he wasn't contemplating running for president until 2014, considering he almost ran in 2012.

Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1646 on: February 16, 2018, 03:30:23 PM »

Says they also attacked Cruz and Rubio's campaign during the primary and also against Trump after he was elected.

Hillary's 3 week long post convention super bump, and the Khan controversy terrified the Russians so much that they assumed Trump has blown it and were close t discontinuing support.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1647 on: February 16, 2018, 03:33:22 PM »

Sounding a bit defensive, aren't we?

Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #1648 on: February 16, 2018, 03:37:01 PM »

From CNN:

"The defendants allegedly conducted what they called information warfare against the United States, with the stated goal of spreading distrust towards the candidates and the political system in general," Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said.

Mueller had convened the grand jury as part of his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election as well as any possible connections between Russia and Trump campaign associates.
FBI Director Chris Wray and Rosenstein briefed President Donald Trump on the indictments at the White House on Friday morning, a White House official said.

Beginning as early as 2014, the Russian organization Internet Research Agency began operations to interfere with the US political system, including the 2016 elections, according to the indictment.

THANKS OBAMA!
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #1649 on: February 16, 2018, 03:38:25 PM »

From CNN:

THANKS OBAMA!

Yes, how dare Obama direct Russian government-affliated organizations to interfere with American democracy.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies