Most aggressive Atlas users
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:26:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Most aggressive Atlas users
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Most aggressive Atlas users  (Read 2570 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2019, 02:14:01 PM »

Also, the majority of Snowguy's interactions with me involve some degree or another of bizarrely personal vitriol, but I haven't actually noticed whether or not he treats other posters that way too so I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume I just really rub him the wrong way.

I've had the same sort of experience with him, now that you mention it.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2019, 11:47:05 AM »
« Edited: May 04, 2019, 11:50:25 AM by Snowguy716 »

Also, the majority of Snowguy's interactions with me involve some degree or another of bizarrely personal vitriol, but I haven't actually noticed whether or not he treats other posters that way too so I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume I just really rub him the wrong way.
My disagreements with people tend not to run along traditional lines.  We’re just too much the exact opposite of each other.

And for X, your zealous need to follow the rules to what I think to be a very unreasonable degree clashes with the very strong and basic values of questioning authority, being skeptical of authority, and generally disliking prosecutors and cops that I was raised with.  I recognize this isn’t your problem, but my own..so I try to avoid interaction with you that involves topics relevant to the issue.  But sometimes I can’t help myself.

I believe the two of you have very rigid and stubborn views of morality and you become easily offended when someone else has a different view or challenges your view.  That most certainly doesn’t mean something is wrong with that person.  Nor does it mean your moral stance is wrong either.  Two wrongs don’t make a right but sometimes two rights isn’t wrong.

This is my opinion and it doesn’t mean you deserve to be treated badly by me.  So, I will make an effort to be kinder.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2019, 01:11:17 PM »

Landslide Lyndon, ProudModerate2, 136 or 142, AltorBotox.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2019, 01:50:57 PM »

Most people these days wouldn't have encountered Keystone Phil...

Never had the pleasure of interacting with the fool, but I lurked on some of his old posts lol and he is a total moron, sad!
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2019, 07:38:49 PM »

My disagreements with people tend not to run along traditional lines.  We’re just too much the exact opposite of each other.

And for X, your zealous need to follow the rules to what I think to be a very unreasonable degree clashes with the very strong and basic values of questioning authority, being skeptical of authority, and generally disliking prosecutors and cops that I was raised with.  I recognize this isn’t your problem, but my own..so I try to avoid interaction with you that involves topics relevant to the issue.  But sometimes I can’t help myself.

I believe the two of you have very rigid and stubborn views of morality and you become easily offended when someone else has a different view or challenges your view.  That most certainly doesn’t mean something is wrong with that person.  Nor does it mean your moral stance is wrong either.  Two wrongs don’t make a right but sometimes two rights isn’t wrong.

This is my opinion and it doesn’t mean you deserve to be treated badly by me.  So, I will make an effort to be kinder.

Sounds like you were never taught to question the authorities that taught you.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2019, 07:44:35 PM »

Aw, I don't get a mention?
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2019, 08:09:00 PM »

off topic, but I love your sig, you are woke.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies