Can men be raped
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:17:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Can men be raped
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 117

Author Topic: Can men be raped  (Read 3731 times)
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2017, 04:03:49 PM »

I think the OP was misguidedly trying to come up with something along the lines of "can men be the penetrating partner in penetrative sex against their consent" or something, because otherwise the question is 100% obvious and vapid.

If that's what the OP was asking, the answer is STILL yes. People have this idiotic idea that men can only have erections from sexual excitement, which is manifestly untrue.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2017, 04:24:53 PM »

I think the OP was misguidedly trying to come up with something along the lines of "can men be the penetrating partner in penetrative sex against their consent" or something, because otherwise the question is 100% obvious and vapid.

If that's what the OP was asking, the answer is STILL yes. People have this idiotic idea that men can only have erections from sexual excitement, which is manifestly untrue.
I can confirm this. sometimes the wind blowing a certain way gives me an erection.
Pennsylvania Deplorable

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2017, 07:04:49 PM »

Yes, obviously, and by women as well as men. Most rape doesn't involve physical overpowerment of strangers, but rather drugs, alcohol, or emotional coercion. Unfortunately, men are often reluctant to admit when they're victims, particularly if the perp was female because they often aren't taken seriously and can even be ridiculed.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2017, 11:34:17 PM »

Unfortunately, according to Texas law last time I checked, no if the person being raped is male and the person raping is female (legally, I obviously don't believe this). It says something to the fact that the person raping must be "penetrating" the other person, and obviously this dosen't hold true in some circumstances. Correct me if I'm wrong, though, as I might have incorrectly remembered the law and I don't have the time to look it up.

But to answer the question, my answer is yes.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies