Donna Brazile: How the Clinton campaign ran the DNC
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:16:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Donna Brazile: How the Clinton campaign ran the DNC
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Author Topic: Donna Brazile: How the Clinton campaign ran the DNC  (Read 12839 times)
Statilius the Epicurean
Thersites
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: November 03, 2017, 09:24:05 PM »

But of course no one can be racist against whites because reasons.

There is definitely a bigotry among many SJWs against straight cis white males. You don't make up for past discrimination by turning the tables.

This is the sort of hyperbole that the alt-right uses. No progressives posts things like this.

Get off your high horse.  The "ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE RACIST" meme wasn't even popular in left-wing circles until fairly recently, when collective guilt became trendy with self-hating upper-class white liberals.

Anyone who actually believes this should actually try to make some non-white friends, or visit South Korea or Japan, probably the most racist developed countries in the world by some distance.

Asians benefit from white privilege.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #151 on: November 03, 2017, 10:42:39 PM »

There is definitely a bigotry among many SJWs against straight cis white males. You don't make up for past discrimination by turning the tables.

This is the sort of hyperbole that the alt-right uses. No progressives posts things like this.

Get off your high horse.  The "ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE RACIST" meme wasn't even popular in left-wing circles until fairly recently, when collective guilt became trendy with self-hating upper-class white liberals.

Anyone who actually believes this should actually try to make some non-white friends, or visit South Korea or Japan, probably the most racist developed countries in the world by some distance.

If they did, they wouldn't be about to be getting nuked.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #152 on: November 03, 2017, 10:51:48 PM »

^ ^

You are worse than Hitler. Why you're not banned yet I don't know.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #153 on: November 03, 2017, 11:00:41 PM »

^ ^

I ask the same about you.  Roll Eyes  I'd take 10,000 Santanders over even point one of you.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #154 on: November 03, 2017, 11:01:41 PM »

^ ^

I ask the same about you.  Roll Eyes  I'd take 10,000 Santanders over even point one of you.

Alright, I don't deserve to live because of my race. You and Santander can have my address and come and shoot me in the head. Happy then?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #155 on: November 03, 2017, 11:04:23 PM »

^ ^

Alright, I don't deserve to live because of my race. You and Santander can have my address and come and shoot me in the head. Happy then?
lol... both Santander and my long term boyfriend are Asian (the latter Chinese).. but okie dokie dude.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #156 on: November 03, 2017, 11:04:34 PM »

^ ^

James Monroe

« Reply #157 on: November 03, 2017, 11:05:02 PM »

Thanks for backstabbing the glass sealing, Brazile and Warren. You two have discredit the work of someone who's been one of the most fervont feminist, who's career you would not have had she not stand by your side. The troubling comments have made you people the enemy of the Resistance movement. If you ever think about running in 2020 Liz, remember the black women who have stood behind Hillary's back through the all the smear campaigns from the left and right.

I'm finished with this Berniebro crap.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #158 on: November 03, 2017, 11:05:30 PM »

^ ^

lol... both Santander and my long term boyfriend are Asian (the latter Chinese).. but okie dokie dude.

So I do deserve to live? What about Japan and South Koreans? Do you agree they deserve to be nuked?
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #159 on: November 03, 2017, 11:06:10 PM »

A nuclear bomb going off in Seoul and Tokyo could kill more people in one day than Hitler ever did in 100.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #160 on: November 03, 2017, 11:23:06 PM »

Thanks for backstabbing the glass sealing, Brazile and Warren. You two have discredit the work of someone who's been one of the most fervont feminist, who's career you would not have had she not stand by your side. The troubling comments have made you people the enemy of the Resistance movement. If you ever think about running in 2020 Liz, remember the black women who have stood behind Hillary's back through the all the smear campaigns from the left and right.

oh the OUTRAGE!!!!  If black women knew what was good for them they'd stand with HER, amirite? Roll Eyes
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #161 on: November 03, 2017, 11:30:44 PM »

Oh lookup Donna bsed the contents of the "deal" as it turns out it was an agreement about the GE only https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/amp/memo-reveals-details-hillary-clinton-dnc-deal-n817411
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #162 on: November 03, 2017, 11:35:15 PM »
« Edited: November 04, 2017, 03:42:56 AM by Vice President PiT »

Get off your high horse.  The "ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE RACIST" meme wasn't even popular in left-wing circles until fairly recently, when collective guilt became trendy with self-hating upper-class white liberals.

If they did, they wouldn't be about to be getting nuked.

Beet is just a drama-queen.  I'm sure he reported this post.  And I'm sure texasgurl will rape my post to scrub you off the record.
James Monroe

« Reply #163 on: November 04, 2017, 12:11:55 AM »

oh the OUTRAGE!!!!  If black women knew what was good for them they'd stand with HER, amirite? Roll Eyes

94% of black women love her. Hillary understands the needs and concerns of the community. Bernard thinks they are not "ordinary people". Explain to me again how Bernie is some civil rights champion...
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #164 on: November 04, 2017, 12:35:59 AM »

The DNC and this thread are one in the same: train wrecks.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #165 on: November 04, 2017, 12:36:10 AM »

94% of black women love her. Hillary understands the needs and concerns of the community. Bernard thinks they are not "ordinary people". Explain to me again how Bernie is some civil rights champion...
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #166 on: November 04, 2017, 12:49:30 AM »
« Edited: November 04, 2017, 12:51:51 AM by Frodo »

We're going to lose the 2020 presidential election, aren't we?    Tongue

Until this civil war between the factions is resolved one way or another, whoever we nominate is going to be faced with nearly half the Democratic Party embittered toward them.  
dw93
DWL
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #167 on: November 04, 2017, 01:02:21 AM »

Until this civil war between the factions is resolved one way or another, whoever we nominate is going to be faced with nearly half the Democratic Party embittered toward them.  

I agree. We need to come together if we want to win next year and in 2020.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #168 on: November 04, 2017, 01:08:11 AM »

I agree. We need to come together if we want to win next year and in 2020.

Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #169 on: November 04, 2017, 07:31:58 AM »

So no one is going to acknowledge the article that just proves Donna pretty much lied about this situation?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #170 on: November 04, 2017, 07:55:47 AM »

So no one is going to acknowledge the article that just proves Donna pretty much lied about this situation?

It's just pathetic that you Hillary hacks are still denying that the primary was rigged.
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #171 on: November 04, 2017, 08:50:43 AM »

The question about that statement is whether or not it is true. 

Demanding indictments against police officers without probable cause.  Demanding guilty verdicts regardless of whether the evidence proves guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.  SJW behavior that they would not (and should not, for that matter) tolerate if it were applied against defendants that were not white males.  It is what it is.
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #172 on: November 04, 2017, 09:08:15 AM »

Never mind the Berniebro crap.  What about Biden?

Why didn't Joe Biden run in 2016?  He was the Vice President, the guy who would ALWAYS be in the mix to replace a sitting President.  (And, yes, if Cheney didn't have one foot in the grave before his heart transplant, he'd have been a candidate in 2008.)  Did Joe Biden take a look at who had "purchased" the Democratic Party and read the tea leaves?

Think of other Democrats that would have been viable candidates in 2016 besides Hillary Clinton.  Besides Biden, there was Deval Patrick, Mark Warner, Tim Kaine, Claire McCaskill, Amy Klobuchar, Andrew Cuomo, Steve Beshear, Joe Manchin; all of these folks were capable of entering the Presidential race and mounting viable campaigns had a void arisen.  That's what tends to happen when there is an open Presidential race.  That didn't happen; the only real opposition to Hillary was from someone who wasn't even a Democrat (Sanders). 

Why the cleared decks?  It's simple; the folks that could have offered a challenge to "the owners" (most notably Biden) were vested in the Democratic Party and kept their mouths shut about "the arrangement".  In doing so, they arranged the kind of coronation of a nominee that hadn't happened since Richard Nixon in 1960.  The Clintons BOUGHT the nomination; that's the reality of this.  Donna Brazile, who is a sleazeball opportunist, nevertheless did a public service by bringing this out into the open. 

I well may have switched my party registration to Democrat and voted for Biden if he had run.  And I likely would have, with a number of reservations, supported Biden over Trump in the general election.  I suppose that there were a number of folks like me in those counties that switched WI, MI, and PA that MIGHT have voted for Biden.  The Democratic Party became a Clinton Family Enterprise, moreso than the GOP was ever a Bush Family Enterprise.  In the words of Casey Stengel:  "Who woulda thunk it?".
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #173 on: November 04, 2017, 12:40:57 PM »

The offhand claim that the memo is 'focused exclusively on preparations for the General' is contradicted by the rest of the agreement. HRC (HFA) was granted veto power over hires, spending, communications concerning all primary contenders starting in 2015. It specifically cites 2015 as a hiring date for a communications director. There is only one comms director, and it could only be one of 2 HFA-approved options - meaning Sanders, logically, could not have had that same deal.

More: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sanders-campaign-document-reveals-fundraising-relationship-dnc/story?id=50926505
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #174 on: November 04, 2017, 01:09:25 PM »

She also says she considered replacing the ticket after Hillary fainted on 9/11 with Biden/Booker.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies