VA-GOV 2017: It's a Wave (GE: Nov 7th - Thread #2) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:51:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-GOV 2017: It's a Wave (GE: Nov 7th - Thread #2) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-GOV 2017: It's a Wave (GE: Nov 7th - Thread #2)  (Read 96334 times)
Alex20
« on: November 07, 2017, 11:14:04 PM »

I'm sorry, I admit that the triumphalist airs bother me, congratulations! However, I cannot hide my total and absolute displeasure for tonight
Alex20
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 11:20:30 PM »

^^^ This is what should REALLY scare the GOP ^^^

It's almost as if nobody under the age of 30 cares about confederate monuments and went to school with enough Hispanic/non-white people to know that MS-13 is not a threat to them.

Environments change, in Europe the right is pushed by young people. It could happen the same here
Alex20
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 11:23:46 PM »

I am disappointed, but not surprised, that "THE GOP IS DOOMED AND DEAD FOREVER" has already become the mantra of many on Atlas.

That's a totally absurd myth, with seeing the voters of le pen and afd crumbles
Alex20
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 11:42:43 PM »

Yes, I don't think Republicans will ever feel the dread most Americans felt on election night 2016. It was the worst feeling I'd ever felt.
The vast majority of Americans continued with their lives without caring who was president. The last season of Américan horror story reflects your feeling
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies