Freeform election game (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:47:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Freeform election game (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Freeform election game  (Read 8004 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

« on: November 08, 2017, 09:39:55 AM »
« edited: November 08, 2017, 12:59:27 PM by Jaguar4life »

My player's profile

Name:Carson Palmer
Party:Progessive
Occupation:Former football player and Arizona senator since 2019

Family:Two daughters Ellie and Alana and a son name Fletch

Political bio:After retiring from football in 2018. Palmer decided to find a new career into politics.

His political views changed through his football career. A once Obama and Clinton supporting centrist he after the 2016 election and President Trump decided to explore being a progessive populist which has stuck to him ever since.

Palmer ran as a "Justice Democrat" in the Summer of 2019 special election to replace the late Senator John McCain.

In one of his biggest victories in the senate in 2020 Senator Palmer proposed a bipartisan bill to deregulate regulations on solar and wind power. After big accomplishment was to pass the Fight for 15$ mimmium wage bill back in 2021.

In which he won handily in what is considered to be part of the progessive wave of 2020.

Palmer was a big supporter of President Warren at first however his views soured when Warren seem no different than Hillary Clinton and believed that she had betrayed progressives.

In 2022 he switched to the newly founded Progessive Party along with Hawaii congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard as the first two sitting people in congress to become members of the party.

Palmer is running on a progessive populist campaign to bring the power back to the people.

He is eyeing Wall Street reform, Single Payer healthcare, Stopping the military industrial complex and a crackdown on money in politics and of course a 20$ minimum wage in his campaign for presidency.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 11:15:48 AM »

CNN.COM
January 8th:2023
Senator Palmer on Meet The Press says he will explore run for president in 2024

Progressive senator from Arizona Carson Palmer says he will explore a run for the presidency in 2024 on Sunday's Meet the Press

Palmer has said that he was been dissapointed on President Warren's record and how its a betrayal to progessives.

He quoted by saying "President Warren is just another centrist like Obama or Clinton. Almost 4 years later there are still troops in the middle east. Still no universal healthcare and still no tax rise on the 1%"

He also quoted that she should not take the credit for that the Progessive Party leadership has done since it was launched like the  making the minimum wage 15% or bills or acts protecting solar energy.

Senator Palmer says he supports the bill to bring back Glass Stegall however says that he doesn't think it will get passed and that there are still a few thing missing.

Palmer and senator Rand Paul are expected to introduce a bipartisan bill later this week to proposed a revised Gold Standard.  
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 09:30:59 PM »
« Edited: November 14, 2017, 11:55:47 AM by Jaguar4life »

Senator Palmer to  introduce a bipartisan bill to bring back Gold Standard
January 13th 2023

Senator Carson Palmer (P)-Arizona and Senator Rand Paul (R) Kentucky are introducing a bill that will bring back the Gold Standard.

Palmer also sponsored a then bipartisan bill in 2021 to cut regulations on wind and solar power so this isn't the first time the senator has co sponsored a bipartisan bill.

In his statement the senator said that returning to the Gold Standard would reduce the debt and create long term growth and stability and to stop inflation.

He also mention that he will support President Elizabeth Warren's bill to bring back Glass Stegall.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 12:14:06 PM »
« Edited: November 14, 2017, 12:30:33 PM by Jaguar4life »

Palmer introduces Gold Standard Bill in the Senate
FOXNEWS.com
January 15th 2023

Senator Carson Palmer of Arizona officially introduced the bill that will bring back a newer verison of the Gold Standard

Palmer a self described "Progessive Libertarian" pointed out that the economy has not been the same since the Gold Window was folded back in 1971 and that bringing the Gold Standard in would be good competition for Dollar and Cooper.

Palmer pointed that gold could come in handy well in a time of ecomonic recession and in a inflation crisis.

Palmer also pointed out President Kennedy's Executive Order back in June of 1963 that would of brought new life into the Gold Standard

Palmer sure has shown his progessive side a lot  in his time as Senator but this is one the few times he has shown his Libertarian side beside voting against expanding the powers of the NSA and voting against weapon bans in the past and a couple other ones

We will see how this one goes.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 06:23:48 PM »

January 17th 2023
KSAZ.com
Senator Palmer to decide on Presidental run on February 1st

Fellow Arizona senator of the Progessive Party Carson Palmer has announced that he will decide on February 1st if he will run for president in 2024.

The senator is widely popular among young voters with his Libertarian Progessive views and his bipartisan.

Palmer is also a possible induction for the 2024 Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 01:14:02 PM »

(Are we allow to create stories?)
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 08:10:57 AM »

Palmer to work with democrats to with Democrats on getting Glass Stegall to pass
MSNBC.com

Senator Carson Palmer is set to work in a bipartisan manner to help the leaders of the Democratic Party to get Glass Stegall passed.

In comments regarding this he stated that.

"I may have my differences with President Warren but I don't want her to end up like the failure that was President Trump"
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 04:47:37 PM »

Progessive Party to go on nationwide tour
FOXNews.com

The newly formed Progessive Party is on a town hall nationwide tour with its founding members such as Senator Carson Palmer and congressmen and women Cori Bush,Tulsi Gabbard,Keith Ellison,Chardo Richardson and Ro Khanna to promote the issues and policies of the company like. 20 dollar mimmium wage,Wall Street reform, Milltary spending reform, Healthcare for all, Universal education and clean energy around this spring.

They also plan on using this tour to recruit and promote more members to become part of their party.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 07:49:27 PM »

Progessive Party to go on nationwide tour
FOXNews.com

The newly formed Progessive Party is on a town hall nationwide tour with its founding members such as Senator Carson Palmer and congressmen and women Cori Bush,Tulsi Gabbard,Keith Ellison,Chardo Richardson and Ro Khanna to promote the issues and policies of the company like. 20 dollar mimmium wage,Wall Street reform, Milltary spending reform, Healthcare for all, Universal education and clean energy around this spring.

They also plan on using this tour to recruit and promote more members to become part of their party.

Hang on, you can't just go around claiming other members of Congress are from your party. You have one member in the House, Gabbard. All others mentioned here are Democrats.

(Can I keep the two that's in OTL are still just candidates?)
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2017, 06:00:51 PM »

(Just something for fun)

Tweet from @RealDonaldTrump from January 25th 2023

Senator "Clueless" Carson Palmer said my president was a failure! Not at all. Fake media brought it down with lies and  corruption. Sad!!

Tweet from Carson Palmer January 25th 2023

Mr Trump  settle down now and take a dose of the truth.  You still are a sore loser now that's sad!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2017, 08:55:32 AM »
« Edited: November 19, 2017, 09:55:39 PM by Jaguar4life »

Tweet from Carson Palmer's Twitter account

It seems like President Warren is taking responsibility for stuff that I have done in the senate. She has only helped me with it.

However I still want to thank her for helping me out with getting it done.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2017, 10:07:53 PM »

January 28th 2023
Interview with Politics Nation on Sirius XM

Interviewer:So senator Cole's bill do you support it?

Of course why wouldn't I? *Laughs* Unless it seems from like almost a decade ago. Man I have changed.

Interviewer:And of course are you still exploring a run for the presidency next year? And if so what party?

I'm not jumping on board with the democrats if I run I will run under the Progressive party banner that is no question.

And as for me running? I am going to officially announce my plans soon like real soon.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2017, 11:00:11 AM »

Senator Palmer announces run for President
CNN.com

Senator Carson Palmer (P) Arizona has declared a run for the Progressive nomination of President of the United States this morning on his social media platforms.

In the message Palmer outlined his message for a "Progessive America"

He has also criticized the two party system and echoed a message of a third choice that delivers to the people and not corporations.

Palmer is expected to announce officially to a group of supporters in Phoenix  soon.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2017, 05:37:00 PM »

Aye!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2017, 09:24:22 PM »

Tweet from Carson Palmer

Big bipartisan win today in the senate.  This will be good in the economy in the long run.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2017, 05:02:44 PM »

Palmer officially announces Presidental run on the NFL Awards
February 8th 2023

Last night on the yearly NFL Honor Awards on CBS.  Senator Carson Palmer who was announced as a member of the 2023 Pro Football Hall of Fame came out with a special speech saying making it official.

Palmer in his speech said his main mission was to give the power back to the power and go after the cronyism of corporations.

He laid down a Progessive and slightly Libertarian plan such as a 20$ minimum wage and a Balenced Budget by 2028.

He also coined his campaign motto.

Progess is near. 
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2017, 11:46:43 AM »

Tweet from Senator Carson Palmer

Looking forward to the debate between the debate between Governor Gomez and Senator Anderson.

And Mr Trump needs to keep quiet. Such a angry old man.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2017, 07:07:14 PM »

February 13th 2023
THE HILL.COM
Senator Palmer proposed bill to prevent Medicare for being privatized

In a effort to boost his 2024 bid. Senator Carson Palmer (P) Arizona proposed a plan that would protect Medicare and Medicaid for generations to come.

The act would prevent any unnecessary cuts to both Medicare and Medicaid and would also give a tax credit to any citizen age 80 and over.

Also the bill adds a system that will prevent any type of scam and will go hard on any attempts of Medicare fraud.

This is the senator's first bill since the failed Gold Standard bill. When asked about it Palmer said

"I try not to make mistakes but if I do I learn from them and move on"
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2017, 07:17:13 PM »

February 17th 2023
THE HILL.com
Senator Palmer announces economic plan in first campaign rally

In Reno Nevada Senator Carson Palmer (P) Arizona debuts his economic plan which seems to be populist by nature.

Palmer talks about his tax plan in which he will have a 5$ tax cut for middle and lower class families and a 7% tax cut for smaller business while a tax raise on the top 1% of the Americans and the highest corporations and CEOs.

Palmer also promised to audit the Federal Reserve in which he called a banking cartel.

Palmer also discussed his spending plan. He called out GOP leadership for overdueing the spending on the Military and said that will stop wasteful spending on the military and the NSA and spend it on NASA and education programs and healthcare.

Palmer wants to fight climate change by cutting our reliance on environment killing materials and invest into solar and Green clean energy that would In his words make them a energy powerhouse.

Palmer also reported that he will fully remove the United States out of all trade agreements like NAFTA and CAFTA and promise that America would rely on itself for our biggest needs and saying that these trade agreements are bad for American jobs and that he will limit our need for goods outside our country.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies