What are conservative arguments for universal healthcare? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:08:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What are conservative arguments for universal healthcare? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What are conservative arguments for universal healthcare?  (Read 1071 times)
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« on: November 08, 2017, 04:04:03 PM »

So you think I am a bigot because I am an economic/Reaganite conservative . Tell me exactly which position of ours is bigoted .
You're not a movement conservative, just a fiscal conservative, which means you're not necessarily bigoted but you are a foot soldier of multinationals who don't give a f**k about you and me.

Apart from that I do not have much to add to what Sanchez and Lechasseur have said -- for now.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 04:10:45 PM »
« Edited: November 09, 2017, 02:59:26 AM by DavidB. »

Let me add that I consider myself to be a national conservative, which means that the preservation and wellbeing of one's nation is the main political priority (and that the nation has the right to govern itself; the nation should be the level on which policy-making should take place). A nation is more than just a big number of people randomly living in a certain area. It is a group of people that is historically connected through ancestry, history, culture, traditions, language, etc., a group that is worth preserving. One can derive from this that every individual in the group deserves good, humane healthcare, even if income differences are natural and, to a certain extent (decided by the nation), legitimate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies