What are conservative arguments for universal healthcare? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:48:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What are conservative arguments for universal healthcare? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What are conservative arguments for universal healthcare?  (Read 1088 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: November 08, 2017, 04:17:39 PM »

No one who advocates for universal healthcare is a conservative. Period.
Ironically, you're not a conservative. You're a classical liberal (you aren't actually, in reality you're more of an economic nihilist with insincerely held religious beliefs as a mask of your bigotry) who has no actual understanding as to what conservatism means.

Conservativism is a cheap word for the right's pre-Trump emotional politics. Conservatism between Reagan and Trump degenerated into a lifestyle, not an ideology.

Is there any evidence that the poster you quoted is a bigot?

People call me and Sanchez bigots without any evidence all the time.

Except the part where you said you wanted to nuke two entire countries. Then when called on it, you basically admitted, 'yeah, I'm a bad person.' But now you go and try to bash other people over the head with "if America wasn't 12% black health care, evil bigot." Hypocrite.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 04:32:26 PM »

Ironically, you're not a conservative. You're a classical liberal (you aren't actually, in reality you're more of an economic nihilist with insincerely held religious beliefs as a mask of your bigotry) who has no actual understanding as to what conservatism means.

Conservativism is a cheap word for the right's pre-Trump emotional politics. Conservatism between Reagan and Trump degenerated into a lifestyle, not an ideology.

Except the part where you said you wanted to nuke two entire countries. Then when called on it, you basically admitted, 'yeah, I'm a bad person.' But now you go and try to bash other people over the head with "if America wasn't 12% black health care, evil bigot." Hypocrite.

I never bashed people for being bigots. I merely pointed out that they were.

They are far less bigoted than you are.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 04:35:18 PM »

I never bashed people for being bigots. I merely pointed out that they were.

They are far less bigoted than you are.

Even Hitler was less bigoted than me, according to you, so I don't really see a reason to dispute your claim.

You said that Japan and South Korea deserve to be nuked. That obviously includes babies and children, who could not have possibly done anything to merit the award, other than being born of the wrong heritage. What is one supposed to make of that?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies