Sane/Non-Trumpist Republicans - why are you still Republicans? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:59:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Sane/Non-Trumpist Republicans - why are you still Republicans? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sane/Non-Trumpist Republicans - why are you still Republicans?  (Read 3262 times)
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

« on: November 11, 2017, 07:07:36 AM »

Anthony weiner. Bob Menendez. Bill clinton.

OMG all dems must be pedos too!

Wait, you just mentioned 3 people who aren't pedophiles...
Anthony Weiner isn't a pedophile? The guy is in prison for child pedophilia
Sexting a 15-year old is deplorable behaviour and he is serving time as a consequence of that, but I would need much stronger evidence before I go as far as to call a man a peadophile. The evidence mostly points towards Weiner being obsessed with his own c*ck and being an adulterous womanizer in general.

In general I think the "peadophile" label is thrown around far too easily in a way that devalues what a crime ACTUAL acts of peadophilia are. There is a huge difference between having sexual relations with an actual child in biological terms (pre-puberty) and a very young man or woman (as a 15 year old would be). There are laws that restrict such acts with minors but they are still not similar to actual peadophilia. Being attracted to very young but sexually mature (in biological terms) men or women is biologically natural, not an illness or something sick in itself. But actually carrying out sexual acts with such a minor is often both immoral and illegal. It's just not the same as peadophila. Actual peadophila - being sexually attracted to actual children in biological terms - is not natural and it is sick.

Ask yourself this. Would you be comfortable with Anthony Weiner working in a kindergarten? I would, because there is no evidence that he is sexually attracted to actual children.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies