Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:42:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 75
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 143155 times)
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #375 on: November 16, 2017, 01:09:58 AM »

Rossi gonna get curb stomped by Generic D and Greedy-0 gonnna be represented by a libtard
Well Dino Rossi was semi competitive in the 2008 democrat wave so I guess he has a chance but if 2006 is a real bad rep year then I doubt he wins.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #376 on: November 16, 2017, 01:18:05 AM »
« Edited: November 16, 2017, 01:22:35 AM by Virginia »

Okay I’m totally serious MOORE needs to drop out!
I don’t want to lose a safe senate seat!

The fact you have repeatedly stated this ad infinitum, and your motivation has everything to do with your team losing a seat and nothing more the fact that he is a Serial sexual assaulter, prove that you are a child and, a pretty lousy one at that.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #377 on: November 16, 2017, 01:19:10 AM »

So I am getting it that if Moore was still well ahead in the polls despite the scandal you would still support him and want him to stay in?
Well I still do support Moore although he needs to drop out.

The big thing I don’t understand is.....

So the new woman claims that he grabbed her butt in his office in 1991,wouldn’t there have been video cameras in his office in the courthouse?

I doubt it? And even if there were, it's not like they kept the tapes in some warehouse for the last 26 years just in case someone wanted to reference them.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #378 on: November 16, 2017, 01:19:57 AM »

So I am getting it that if Moore was still well ahead in the polls despite the scandal you would still support him and want him to stay in?

So the new woman claims that he grabbed her butt in his office in 1991,wouldn’t there have been video cameras in his office in the courthouse?

I doubt it? And even if there were, it's not like they kept the tapes in some warehouse for the last 26 years just in case someone wanted to reference them.

Streaming video technology was remotely the same in 1991. For Christ's sake they were still using VHS tapes to record on most security cameras back then.

You are indeed a child, and not a very good one at that.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #379 on: November 16, 2017, 01:23:14 AM »
« Edited: November 16, 2017, 01:25:09 AM by Virginia »

It's not easy being Greedo on Atlas, that's for sure Tongue
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #380 on: November 16, 2017, 01:34:03 AM »

Please don't derail the thread. 
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

« Reply #381 on: November 16, 2017, 01:39:11 AM »

Video cameras in his office? - maybe, maybe not. He might have known how to turn them off anyways. Plus, the footage from CCTV is often wiped periodically if there are no timely inquiries as to what was recorded.

By still saying you will vote for Moore if he stays in the race, you are supporting Pedophilia and saying it is a moral thing. Control of the Senate is not at stake on Dec. 12 so you can't point to Schumer. Jones has no comparable scandal. Until and unless you endorse Mr. Jones or a third party candidate, you are a supporter of pedophilia. I suggest you change your endorsement immediately to remove any chance that you are banned from Atlas over this incident.
Again I don’t support pedophillia if more proof comes out that’s it true again emails,texts,pictures,videos The I will 100% unendorse Moore.
All I know is either Moore is lying or the women are lying all I know is that people in 2016 also said that trump reached up there dresses and that seems to have been BS so why should I believe these women?

You want a text? That yearbook signature should do nicely for you. Honestly you're just moving the goalposts and until and unless you repent and endorse Jones or a third party candidate it must be assumed that you support Moore's actions. It doesn't matter if you want him to drop out - the fact that you would still proudly check his name on a ballot is evidence enough you support his actions.
If he comes out and says it’s true all of it I will be on here trashing Moore and apologizing to everyone.

That book seems faked why is the Moore and the date a different color from the rest of the book?
Also if she had that book she could’ve come out in 2000 or 2012 or during the primary.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #382 on: November 16, 2017, 02:45:13 AM »

ok EnglishPete you're going to have to substantially reduce that signature size
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #383 on: November 16, 2017, 02:54:09 AM »

Video cameras in his office? - maybe, maybe not. He might have known how to turn them off anyways. Plus, the footage from CCTV is often wiped periodically if there are no timely inquiries as to what was recorded.

By still saying you will vote for Moore if he stays in the race, you are supporting Pedophilia and saying it is a moral thing. Control of the Senate is not at stake on Dec. 12 so you can't point to Schumer. Jones has no comparable scandal. Until and unless you endorse Mr. Jones or a third party candidate, you are a supporter of pedophilia. I suggest you change your endorsement immediately to remove any chance that you are banned from Atlas over this incident.
Again I don’t support pedophillia if more proof comes out that’s it true again emails,texts,pictures,videos The I will 100% unendorse Moore.
All I know is either Moore is lying or the women are lying all I know is that people in 2016 also said that trump reached up there dresses and that seems to have been BS so why should I believe these women?

You want a text? That yearbook signature should do nicely for you. Honestly you're just moving the goalposts and until and unless you repent and endorse Jones or a third party candidate it must be assumed that you support Moore's actions. It doesn't matter if you want him to drop out - the fact that you would still proudly check his name on a ballot is evidence enough you support his actions.
If he comes out and says it’s true all of it I will be on here trashing Moore and apologizing to everyone.

That book seems faked why is the Moore and the date a different color from the rest of the book?

To answer that question check the whole of this thread

https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/930879809919467520
yea that yearbook is fake Moore should sue her.
Also why does it say 1977 then 12/22/77 why would you date it twice?
Heck I can’t even tell if it’s Roy,ray or Kay because that looks like an A.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #384 on: November 16, 2017, 02:55:00 AM »

What's even dumber is that the idiot didn't bother doing a Google Image search for the actual yearbook photo from the press conference:

Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #385 on: November 16, 2017, 02:57:33 AM »

What's even dumber is that the idiot didn't bother doing a Google Image search for the actual yearbook photo from the press conference:

Why does the Roy look like Ray?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #386 on: November 16, 2017, 02:59:06 AM »

Why does the Roy look like Ray?

Oh dear lord
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #387 on: November 16, 2017, 02:59:50 AM »

Here's a high resolution photo - JUST IN CASE WE HAVE ANY MORE TRUTHERS AFOOT (right-click and open in new tab)

Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #388 on: November 16, 2017, 03:09:07 AM »

Debunking of the whole 'DA'/divorce/clerk theory:

https://mobile.twitter.com/rkfatheree/status/930949192968757248

this is ridiculous btw. You don't sit on sexual assault allegations for two days and then realize, "oh, hey. I don't sign "D. A." like that, but my assistant did". That's an obvious detail you'd realize the second you saw the signature. Either Moore am saw someone on the internet say this and decided to try and roll with it (likely) or he somehow didn't see the signature for like a full day.

Also, his wife's completely false defenses (restaurant didn't exist, wasn't called 'Olde', etc.) and his lawyer's sheer idiocy are not helping him.
ursulahx
United Kingdom

« Reply #389 on: November 16, 2017, 04:00:55 AM »

If I can get us back on topic...

I think it's crazy to push this race all the way over to Lean D. Still 26 days to go until the actual election, and this is a state which hasn't elected a Democrat statewide since I was barely old enough to interest Roy Moore.* With the local party digging its heels in and relishing a conflict with the 'establishment' GOP, Trump deciding it's best if he says nothing (otherwise he would have said something by now), and the fact that Jones is pro-choice, there's way too much stuff here weighing the race in Moore's favour. I'm not saying he's a slam dunk, only that this race is toss-up at best.

[*The fact I'm male may also be a disincentive, but let's be open-minded here.]
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #390 on: November 16, 2017, 04:42:51 AM »

I love and I mean LOVE when a cracked out crazy insane ridiculous extremist candidate on either side of the aisle goes down to defeat. But I don’t think I’d relish a defeat more than I would this one. If the world (or should I say, if Alabama) is a decent place this guy will go down in flames
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #391 on: November 16, 2017, 05:07:32 AM »

I love and I mean LOVE when a cracked out crazy insane ridiculous extremist candidate on either side of the aisle goes down to defeat. But I don’t think I’d relish a defeat more than I would this one. If the world (or should I say, if Alabama) is a decent place this guy will go down in flames

+100. Moore was disgusting to me from the very beginning i heard about him (15-20 years ago), even more - now.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #392 on: November 16, 2017, 06:14:53 AM »

why would you forge a signature of a yearbook when 4 people have already came forward and the evidence you're forging isn't even that groundbreaking?

Surely if they'd forge it they'd make it a bit juicer.

but really Greedo just think what you're actually saying; I hope you're not stupid enough to think that a women would forge a signature on a yearbook from the 70s, to say that a political candidate sexually assaulted her?

Even the vast right wing conspiracy in the 1990s never went that far
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #393 on: November 16, 2017, 07:01:08 AM »
« Edited: November 16, 2017, 07:05:24 AM by smoltchanov »

Even the vast right wing conspiracy in the 1990s never went that far

These were "blessed" 1990s.  Now much more absurd statement are in vogue...
kyc0705

« Reply #394 on: November 16, 2017, 09:30:36 AM »

Have you just never seen anyone's signature before? Mine makes it look like my name is "RN Parsnip." (For the record, that is not my name.)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #395 on: November 16, 2017, 09:41:23 AM »

Have you just never seen anyone's signature before? Mine makes it look like my name is "RN Parsnip." (For the record, that is not my name.)

And mine looks like "Adam Smith" (LOL); mainly because I'm lazy/Gs are BS in cursive and I have a habit of "crossing my Is" with one stroke rather than dotting.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #396 on: November 16, 2017, 09:48:54 AM »

Roy Moore is so dumb he signs his name “Kay SNoore”!

Stop trying to defend him, Greedo.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #397 on: November 16, 2017, 10:12:24 AM »

“The dress is white and gold! It’s all there in the photo!”
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #398 on: November 16, 2017, 10:15:50 AM »

“The dress is white and gold! It’s all there in the photo!”

For some reason, I always saw blue and gold.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #399 on: November 16, 2017, 10:20:43 AM »

Ivey shoots down the crazy suggestion to have Strange resign and call a new special election:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 75  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies