Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:28:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 ... 75
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 142998 times)
tallguy23
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #825 on: November 21, 2017, 07:03:51 PM »

This tweet is spot on: https://twitter.com/EricPaulLeue/status/932684405381799937

1970s gay teachers? they'll molest kids!
1980s gays in your home? they'll molest kids!
1990s gays adopting? they'll molest kids!
2000s gay marriage? they'll molest kids!
2010s transfolk using restrooms? they'll molest kids!
2017 What's the big deal with politicians molesting kids
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #826 on: November 21, 2017, 07:08:19 PM »

Why is Moore so obsessed with Nelson? It's as if the other victims don't exist for him and his goons.

Because Gloria is so hated by so many folks like me.  He can use the failure to allow the verification of the yearbook as a battering ram.

As I have said I think 1/2 the entry is legitimate and 1/2 forged.  It hurts both of them in my opinion.  But them.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #827 on: November 21, 2017, 07:11:57 PM »

Ted Bundy really didn't kill all those women. The liberal establishment framed him because he was a Young Republican that could have defeated Bill Clinton and the psychic friends network saw this, so Hillary eliminated him from the equation.

That's exactly how Moore defenders sound.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #828 on: November 21, 2017, 07:16:47 PM »

Why is Moore so obsessed with Nelson? It's as if the other victims don't exist for him and his goons.

Because Gloria is so hated by so many folks like me.  He can use the failure to allow the verification of the yearbook as a battering ram.

As I have said I think 1/2 the entry is legitimate and 1/2 forged.  It hurts both of them in my opinion.  But them.

If he wants to examine the yearbook why doesn't he sue for defamation?
Until he does that he has no right to bitch and whine.
henster
YaBB God

« Reply #829 on: November 21, 2017, 07:22:39 PM »

Why is Jones not hitting Moore on the Higdon case?

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/time-roy-moore-refused-convict-child-molester-who-abused-4-year-old

They should go after him on this too.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/14/roy-moore-alabama-law-rape-victims-judge?CMP=share_btn_fb
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

« Reply #830 on: November 21, 2017, 07:24:15 PM »

Listen I get why people don’t like Moore but all of you always hated him. I have supported from the day the run off primary to now. I do not agree with everything he says but I support him because he will vote how I would vote.
The scandals made you hate him Moore get it Moore.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #831 on: November 21, 2017, 07:25:58 PM »

Yeah, I have a hard time seeing Moore lose this. “But tax reform!” is a far more persuasive argument than it should be.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #832 on: November 21, 2017, 07:26:58 PM »

Listen I get why people don’t like Moore but all of you always hated him. I have supported from the day the run off primary to now. I do not agree with everything he says but I support him because he will vote how I would vote.

Yes, I tend to hate homophobic theocrats, and yes, I tend to hate homophobic theocratic pedophiles more.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #833 on: November 21, 2017, 07:31:37 PM »

No, lots of us hated Moore long before this ever came out.  He's been thrown off the bench TWICE for violating valid court orders.  This is a blatant disregard for the rule of law.  He's stated that a Muslim should not be allowed to sit in Congress.  This is a blatant disregard of the Constitution's provision that "no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States."

Greedo, I want you to answer the following three questions publicly in this thread.  They all have simple yes/no answers.

1. Do you believe in the rule of law?

2. Do you support the Constitution of the United States?

3. Do you believe that both of the above are more important than any partisan position?

If the answer to all of the above is Yes, then I urge you to reconsider your support of Moore in that light.  
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #834 on: November 21, 2017, 07:34:15 PM »

From a GOP strategist, re Doug Jones:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #835 on: November 21, 2017, 07:36:53 PM »

From a GOP strategist, re Doug Jones:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Formerly on Jeb's payroll, so not really representative of the GOP, especially not in AL.
swf541

« Reply #836 on: November 21, 2017, 07:37:08 PM »

Yes, I tend to hate homophobic theocrats, and yes, I tend to hate homophobic theocratic pedophiles more.
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

« Reply #837 on: November 21, 2017, 07:43:11 PM »

No, lots of us hated Moore long before this ever came out.  He's been thrown off the bench TWICE for violating valid court orders.  This is a blatant disregard for the rule of law.  He's stated that a Muslim should not be allowed to sit in Congress.  This is a blatant disregard of the Constitution's provision that "no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States."

Greedo, I want you to answer the following three questions publicly in this thread.  They all have simple yes/no answers.

3. Do you believe that both of the above are more important than any partisan position?

If the answer to all of the above is Yes, then I urge you to reconsider your support of Moore in that light.  
He had every right for both of those,
First of all if you’re offended by the Ten Commandments then you have serious issues considering almost every country follows what it says. The gay marriage licenses should not have been issued since Alabama voted to ban gay marriage.and yes the Ten Commandments is not unconstitutional since the Ten Commandments from the 1600s to 1980s were in every class room and the founding fathers who were all reportly deists allowed it in schools.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #838 on: November 21, 2017, 07:46:22 PM »

He had every right for both of those,
First of all if you’re offended by the Ten Commandments then you have serious issues considering almost every country follows what it says. The gay marriage licenses should not have been issued since Alabama voted to ban gay marriage.and yes the Ten Commandments is not unconstitutional since the Ten Commandments from the 1600s to 1980s were in every class room and the founding fathers who were all reportly deists allowed it in schools.

So your answer to at least #1 is No, then.  OK, I'm done trying.  Have a nice life.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #839 on: November 21, 2017, 07:48:40 PM »

Moore winning by double digits is a real possibility again. The God Emperor of Alabama has spoken.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #840 on: November 21, 2017, 07:55:17 PM »

lmao
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #841 on: November 21, 2017, 07:56:46 PM »

I don't see how IceSpear spamming the exact same comments (almost always some variation of "Moore's gonna win cause Alabama lmao") isn't trolling.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #842 on: November 21, 2017, 08:00:16 PM »

Yall going to apologize to IceSpear if Moore wins and you realize you had way too much faith in Alabamians?
I'll admit he was right, but that doesn't make him any less annoying.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #843 on: November 21, 2017, 08:00:52 PM »

You are being way too hard on Greedo.

Several years ago a young 17 year old gave a fiery pro GOP speech.  A year latter I heard he had become a fiery Democrat.  LOL

Teenagers are not necessarily set in their ways.  I would suggest tolerance and persuasion.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #844 on: November 21, 2017, 08:02:31 PM »

Yall going to apologize to IceSpear if Moore wins and you realize you had way too much faith in Alabamians?

No.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #845 on: November 21, 2017, 08:03:12 PM »

Don't get any hopes up because you'll just end up angry and disappointed.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #846 on: November 21, 2017, 08:03:31 PM »

You are being way too hard on Greedo.

Several years ago a young 17 year old gave a fiery pro GOP speech.  A year latter I heard he had become a fiery Democrat.  LOL

Teenagers are not necessarily set in their ways.  I would suggest tolerance and persuasion.

That's what I've been trying to do, but I'm giving it up as a lost cause.  You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it think.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #847 on: November 21, 2017, 08:12:28 PM »

I don't see how IceSpear spamming the exact same comments (almost always some variation of "Moore's gonna win cause Alabama lmao") isn't trolling.

I can tell you're new here. My posts about Moore's inevitability don't even hold a candle to my posts on Hillary's inevitability in the primary.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #848 on: November 21, 2017, 08:13:25 PM »

No.

Not even admitting when you're wrong? How very Trumpian.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #849 on: November 21, 2017, 08:13:29 PM »

Not if he keeps lying about being a top.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 ... 75  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies