Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:47:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 ... 75
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 143001 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #850 on: November 21, 2017, 08:14:48 PM »

Yeah, nevermind. I don't regret throwing some bucks at Dougie Jones, but he probably ain't gonna win.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #851 on: November 21, 2017, 08:15:54 PM »

Yall going to apologize to IceSpear if Moore wins and you realize you had way too much faith in Alabamians?

Not if he keeps lying about being a top.

I'm versatile actually. Tongue But I was more in a topping mood during that road trip...
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #852 on: November 21, 2017, 08:16:00 PM »

It would be nice to go one day on Atlas where everyone doesn't go from being suicidally overconfident to lighting themselves on fire in a ritual panic over the course of 24 hours.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #853 on: November 21, 2017, 08:17:00 PM »

It would be nice to go one day on Atlas where everyone doesn't go from being suicidally overconfident to lighting themselves on fire in a ritual panic over the course of 24 hours.

Are you trying to bring about the collapse of civilization?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #854 on: November 21, 2017, 08:17:51 PM »

At least I'm consistent. Wink
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #855 on: November 21, 2017, 08:18:17 PM »

Burn the apostate!
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #856 on: November 21, 2017, 08:19:19 PM »

Ted Bundy really didn't kill all those women. The liberal establishment framed him because he was a Young Republican that could have defeated Bill Clinton and the psychic friends network saw this, so Hillary eliminated him from the equation.

That's exactly how Moore defenders sound.

The stress is getting to you.

Take a Valium.

I think Jones will win.. I know your problem.  I thought Hillary would win too. But two outliers like that usually do not occur this close together.  
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #857 on: November 21, 2017, 08:23:15 PM »

Nothing like hitting nail on the head.

But I realize that Trump's win traumatized them.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #858 on: November 21, 2017, 08:25:36 PM »

I don't see how IceSpear spamming the exact same comments (almost always some variation of "Moore's gonna win cause Alabama lmao") isn't trolling.

I can tell you're new here. My posts about Moore's inevitability don't even hold a candle to my posts on Hillary's inevitability in the primary.
Before I created an account, I'd been lurking for 2.5 years or so... I tried not to pay attention to really annoying posters back then.
EnglishPete

« Reply #859 on: November 21, 2017, 08:27:20 PM »

Why is Moore so obsessed with Nelson? It's as if the other victims don't exist for him and his goons.
They're possibly focus on that because that Nelson's story is the most obvious fabrication. Some of the major problems with the testimony of both Beverly Nelson Young and Leigh Corfman as well as the people alleging that Moore was banned from the mall were discussed at a press conference today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAksq0FxKgY
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #860 on: November 21, 2017, 08:31:40 PM »

I don't see how IceSpear spamming the exact same comments (almost always some variation of "Moore's gonna win cause Alabama lmao") isn't trolling.

I can tell you're new here. My posts about Moore's inevitability don't even hold a candle to my posts on Hillary's inevitability in the primary.
Before I created an account, I'd been lurking for 2.5 years or so... I tried not to pay attention to really annoying posters back then.

You might want to go back to lurking after your implosion on the FC board.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #861 on: November 21, 2017, 08:40:45 PM »

Why is Moore so obsessed with Nelson? It's as if the other victims don't exist for him and his goons.

Because Gloria is so hated by so many folks like me.  He can use the failure to allow the verification of the yearbook as a battering
As I have said I think 1/2 the entry is legitimate and 1/2 forged.  It hurts both of them in my opinion.  But  

If he wants to examine the yearbook why doesn't he sue for defamation?
Until he does that he has no right to bitch and whine.

The problem with late hits is just that there is not time to go to court.  That is why late hits are suspect.

The argument can be made that the hits without Nelson's are close to being insufficient to close the deal. Nelson's claim involves actual force to seal image of an assaulter.

The problem is the claim requires the authenticity of the yearbook notations.  By not permitting verification Gloria is permitting Moore to make that and Gloria issues.

Gloria should have had a local attorney roll Nelson out.   But that is not the Gloria we have all grown to know and love.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #862 on: November 21, 2017, 09:14:09 PM »

Because Gloria is so hated by so many folks like me.  He can use the failure to allow the verification of the yearbook as a battering
As I have said I think 1/2 the entry is legitimate and 1/2 forged.  It hurts both of them in my opinion.  But  

If he wants to examine the yearbook why doesn't he sue for defamation?
Until he does that he has no right to bitch and whine.

The problem with late hits is just that there is not time to go to court.  That is why late hits are suspect.

The argument can be made that the hits without Nelson's are close to being insufficient to close the deal. Nelson's claim involves actual force to seal image of an assaulter.

The problem is the claim requires the authenticity of the yearbook notations.  By not permitting verification Gloria is permitting Moore to make that and Gloria issues.

Gloria should have had a local attorney roll Nelson out.   But that is not the Gloria we have all grown to know and love.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #863 on: November 21, 2017, 11:26:31 PM »

Don't know if posted but:

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/retired-alabama-cop-on-roy-moore-we-were-also-told-to-make-sure-that-he-didnt-hang-around-the-cheerleaders/

You must be logged in to read this quote.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #864 on: November 21, 2017, 11:30:59 PM »

Maybe I'm different from most Alabama voters but that ad doesn't seem too great to me. Everyone already knows about Moore's scandal, and I wouldn't think undecided / unsure voters particularly care about what the Washington establishment has to say about Moore. I feel as if Jones needs to sell himself to these voters.

Seems like a basic permission ad, although stronger because of all the conservatives/other people  that have come out against Moore. The point of it is to tell voters that it's "ok" to vote for Jones because many of their leaders are ok with it.

I don't really know if it'll make a difference either way, but the election is close enough where I think it could potentially have an effect before wearing off.

It could move the needle in the key areas where Jones needs to significantly out-perform any recent Democrat running statewide in 'Bama (Suburban White women from the key Metro areas of Birmingham, Huntsville, Mobile, Montgomery who typically vote 'Pub)....

I think we will find the 5-7% or so undecided voters from 'Bama to be heavily from that Demographic....

Not enough for an outright win, but looks like this race is going down to the trenches and a +2% raw total statewide vote gain, among 5-7% of the electorate among a key segment of the electorate, might well be enough to push the ball over the finish line for a TD....
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #865 on: November 21, 2017, 11:32:41 PM »

Greedo's just an R hack people. Leave him alone.
I’m definitely not a republican hack.
I’m actually thinking about primarying a local person in Washington in 2020 for being a rino liar.
Also in 2020 I’m supporting a primary challenger to Jamie Herrera butler or I’m voting for the democrat.

Sorry if I mischaracterized you, but you are missing the main point which is I think people should stop picking on you just because they do not agree with your opinions. You contribute to this site well, and don't deserve to be treated so badly.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #866 on: November 21, 2017, 11:34:09 PM »

Not a good story to break at a point where Jones is actually going hard negative against Moore.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #867 on: November 21, 2017, 11:56:54 PM »

Matthew McConaughey will play Roy Moore in the gritty “Dazed and Confused” remake
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #868 on: November 21, 2017, 11:58:20 PM »

Is this a joke?
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #869 on: November 22, 2017, 01:04:13 AM »

I got bored on Amtrak home, had some wine, and let the great muse of politics bestow upon me her knowledge. She said:

Jones: 296,646: 49.69%
Moore: 281,570: 47.17%
Write-ins: 18,723: 3.14%

America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #870 on: November 22, 2017, 01:05:09 AM »

I got bored on Amtrak home, had some wine, and let the great muse of politics bestow upon me her knowledge. She said:

Jones: 296,646: 49.69%
Moore: 281,570: 47.17%
Write-ins: 18,723: 3.14%

That turnout tho
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #871 on: November 22, 2017, 01:08:48 AM »

Trump’s endorsement makes this race Safe D

Serial assaulter Donald Trump defends serial pedophile Roy Moore.
I cannot picture this news changing the mind of anyone.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #872 on: November 22, 2017, 01:16:32 AM »

Alright rape denialist lunatic cretins. What's your excuse this time?
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #873 on: November 22, 2017, 01:46:34 AM »

Trump’s endorsement makes this race Safe D

Serial assaulter Donald Trump defends serial pedophile Roy Moore.
I cannot picture this news changing the mind of anyone.
I'm referring to the BIG LUTHER effect
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #874 on: November 22, 2017, 01:50:06 AM »

Why should we believe that her? She's just another woman that couldn't hack it in the alpha-male job of being a police officer. Instead of keeping us safe from all the dirty hombres bringing drugs into our good, God-fearing communities, she spent her time harassing a good Christian man like Judge Moore while he was trying to enjoy some all-American football. This is proof that women are the real harassers.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 ... 75  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies