Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:12:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 142227 times)
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: November 14, 2017, 07:16:28 PM »

Icespear is annoying but if Moore still wins after all of this then is he really wrong?

Whether Moore wins or loses, IceSpear is always going to be an obnoxious twat. Put money on it.

Please stop making the topic your obsession with me. Are you trying to maintain your Alabama megathread post ratio of being 90% about me and 10% about the race itself? lol

Anyway, I can already see December 12th now...

"Wow, Alabama is a disgusting, depraved, morally bankrupt, pedophile supporting den of white trash hicks! IceSpear? Who's that?"

If Jones wins, will you quit your racist Hicks acting?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #151 on: November 14, 2017, 07:20:58 PM »

Icespear is annoying but if Moore still wins after all of this then is he really wrong?

Whether Moore wins or loses, IceSpear is always going to be an obnoxious twat. Put money on it.

Please stop making the topic your obsession with me. Are you trying to maintain your Alabama megathread post ratio of being 90% about me and 10% about the race itself? lol

Anyway, I can already see December 12th now...

"Wow, Alabama is a disgusting, depraved, morally bankrupt, pedophile supporting den of white trash hicks! IceSpear? Who's that?"

If Jones wins, will you quit your racist Hicks acting?

It's hardly even about hicks at this point. Alabama's problems go far beyond that. But yeah, if Jones beats Moore I'll obviously admit  I was wrong. With the caveat that I actually do think he'd have a chance if Sessions or someone jumped in as a write in.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #152 on: November 14, 2017, 07:23:06 PM »

I'm kinda hoping Moore wins and forever takes the role of America's laughingstock away from Mississippi.

All those stupid jokes and snide comments they make about us will become the jokes and comments WE make about THEM, and all of America will agree.
Jeppe
Bosse
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -4.00

« Reply #153 on: November 14, 2017, 07:26:08 PM »

About the actual topic though: I’m gonna wait till it’s closer to the actual election before I make a prediction. If an election were to be held tomorrow though, I’d guess a narrow Jones win, but there’s still a month left until the actual vote, and things could either get better or worse for Moore.
Brittain33
brittain33
Atlas Star

« Reply #154 on: November 14, 2017, 07:47:02 PM »

Jones is the Democrat Scott Brown. The Democrats will win.

I didn't think it was possible for me to feel worse for Martha Coakley than I do, but being compared to Roy Moore must suck.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #155 on: November 14, 2017, 07:49:30 PM »

Jones is the Democrat Scott Brown. The Democrats will win.

I didn't think it was possible for me to feel worse for Martha Coakley than I do, but being compared to Roy Moore must suck.

Poor Sluggish Martha doesn't deserve it. She was just a bit elitist and a lot lazy, not a sexually assaulting pedophile.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #156 on: November 14, 2017, 07:52:00 PM »

EnglishPete would happily watch his own daughter get raped as long as the rapist was white. Just put him on ignore guys.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #157 on: November 14, 2017, 07:58:01 PM »

Poor Sluggish Martha doesn't deserve it. She was just a bit elitist and a lot lazy, not a sexually assaulting pedophile.

Pal, you are grossly understating Martha Coakley's Sins.

Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #158 on: November 14, 2017, 08:03:31 PM »

Martha Coakley: doesn't care for baseball. A sinner in Krazen's eyes.

Roy Moore: molests several teenage girls, preyed on other young women. Worthy to be a senator!
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #159 on: November 14, 2017, 08:07:03 PM »

Martha Coakley: doesn't care for baseball. A sinner in Krazen's eyes.

Roy Moore: molests several teenage girls, preyed on other young women. Worthy to be a senator!

Krazen probably has a bowl cut and a creepy map with strings connecting a bunch of places and a ton of AR-15's in his closet, perfect recipe...
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #160 on: November 14, 2017, 08:13:01 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

lmao
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #161 on: November 14, 2017, 08:22:39 PM »

I bet the Democrats regret not going with a candidate who was pro-life.  I bet there are enough voters like me in Alabama who are deeply disturbed by Moore's actions but would never vote for (what we view as) a baby killer.  If the Democrat were pro-life, I would have this at Likely D right now, but this seems to be a tossup.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #162 on: November 14, 2017, 08:27:57 PM »

CNN says there are new allegations dropping shortly, unless I misheard Anderson Cooper
McGovernForPrez

« Reply #163 on: November 14, 2017, 09:02:04 PM »

I think IceSpear should lay off the sheer amount of posts he makes about it. It’s the same thing over and over again, and it’s a bit annoying at this point. We get it, you don’t think the Democrats have a chance of winning. You don’t have to make 50 posts about it.
Yeah it's just miserable to hear the same thing over and over again without any real argument besides "Muh Alabama".

I mean, the real issue is that I'm disrupting the circlejerk. You guys have no problem with "Sen-elect Jones <333333" spam.

Also, Moore up 6 in the new poll. #Vindication
Also Moore's pre-scandal internals showed him up two. #Vindication
McGovernForPrez

« Reply #164 on: November 14, 2017, 09:04:41 PM »

I bet the Democrats regret not going with a candidate who was pro-life.  I bet there are enough voters like me in Alabama who are deeply disturbed by Moore's actions but would never vote for (what we view as) a baby killer.  If the Democrat were pro-life, I would have this at Likely D right now, but this seems to be a tossup.
I wish we had a pro-life candidate here myself.
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
United States

« Reply #165 on: November 14, 2017, 09:12:03 PM »

So there is a robocall going around with a fake reporter from WaPo named Bernie Bernstein. I'm surprised they didn't do George Steyer de Rothschild.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #166 on: November 14, 2017, 09:12:28 PM »

After Virginia, how can anyone here think that one poll vindicates their opinion?  Wait for the results before you claim victory, people.  If they prove you right, then you were right. Smiley
Podgy the Bear
mollybecky

« Reply #167 on: November 14, 2017, 09:13:28 PM »

That's what bothers me about "pro-lifers".  People are upset about "baby killers" but don't have a problem when the babies become teenagers and get molested??!!
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #168 on: November 14, 2017, 09:13:35 PM »

That robocall seems a lot like dog whistle.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #169 on: November 14, 2017, 09:14:55 PM »

So there is a robocall going around with a fake reporter from WaPo named Bernie Bernstein. I'm surprised they didn't do George Steyer de Rothschild.

I assume Shylock Kykeowitz was already taken.
McGovernForPrez

« Reply #170 on: November 14, 2017, 09:15:56 PM »

Yeah that's pretty disturbing that someone is doing it to elect a pedophile. Is this in anyway a prosecutable offense?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #171 on: November 14, 2017, 09:16:06 PM »

After Virginia, how can anyone here think that one poll vindicates their opinion?  Wait for the results before you claim victory, people.  If they prove you right, then you were right. Smiley

It's not just one though. Every poll but two has still shown Moore ahead.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #172 on: November 14, 2017, 09:17:06 PM »

That's what bothers me about "pro-lifers".  People are upset about "baby killers" but don't have a problem when the babies become teenagers and get molested??!!

Alabama, wherein the "lives" of zygotes and blastulas are more important than those of teenagers.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #173 on: November 14, 2017, 09:19:36 PM »

In Ala, do any write in candidates have to declare and qualify?
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #174 on: November 14, 2017, 09:28:26 PM »

We do have a problem with it, but murder is obviously a worse crime than any sexual crime could ever be.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies