Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:06:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 75
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 142238 times)
EnglishPete

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #500 on: November 17, 2017, 11:55:37 AM »

Hmm, I wonder why a woman has a vivid memory of a traumatic event? 🤔

Just because EnglishPete wanks furiously to pictures of female corpses doesn’t make him an expert on women.

So traumatic that she had to fake cry whist holding up a blatantly forged signature and some kind of cartoon of herself. LMAO

Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #501 on: November 17, 2017, 11:56:54 AM »

Just because EnglishPete wanks furiously to pictures of female corpses doesn’t make him an expert on women.

So traumatic that she had to fake cry whist holding up a blatantly forged signature and some kind of cartoon of herself. LMAO

Yeah, attempted rape is quite traumatic.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #502 on: November 17, 2017, 11:57:03 AM »

All of these women are lying?
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #503 on: November 17, 2017, 11:57:56 AM »

According to Pete.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #504 on: November 17, 2017, 12:02:46 PM »

Where did you get montage from?
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #505 on: November 17, 2017, 12:03:15 PM »
« Edited: November 17, 2017, 12:06:32 PM by Devout Centrist »

Breitbart has a story that Nance's stepson says she is a liar.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/exclusive-stepson-of-roy-moore-accuser-accusations-one-hundred-percent-a-lie/

I know it is Breitbart.  But it is one more reason that the yearbook needs to be analyzed.

>Stepson

WEW

SCREENCAPPIG THE SIMPSONS TOOO HOLY  
EnglishPete

« Reply #506 on: November 17, 2017, 12:06:50 PM »

What is Pete's and Arkansas Confederate's explanation for the mall bans, I'm curious

There were no Mall bans. The manager of the Gadston Mall from 1981 to 1990 has confirmed that Moore was never banned. I will quote a reply I made about this in another thread

"Really. The local Deputy DA, someone who was by the early eighties starting to get involved in local politics and be involved in political controversies even then, was banned from the mall and yet the manager of the mall, the guy who amongst other things was in charged of the 'banned list' for the mall has absolutely no recollection of any such things being the case. All the time Moore was starting to be involved in political fights at county and statewide level Moore was on the Mall banned list but the mall manager had no awareness of this

Bullsh**t, if you believe that you'll believe anything.

This is the actual manager of the mall

http://www.wbrc.com/clip/13905910/former-gadsden-mall-manager-says-roy-moore-wasnt-banned

and here is the video of some clown claiming that he was a mall employee at the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEouLsW2AVc

one of these two men is deliberately lying and the other is telling the truth. If you think the one telling the truth is the shifty looking schlub in the second video then you're an idiot."
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #507 on: November 17, 2017, 12:17:50 PM »

N author=Cucks Against Cordray link=topic=277182.msg5915408#msg5915408 date=1510931197]
Oh please. The idea Democrats began the politicization of Supreme Court nominations is absurd. Every time Republicans whine about Bork, Democrats are right to whine about the Republican held Senate conducting the first SCOTUS fillibuster against Abe Fortas in '67.

There's not a high ground on the politicization of the court.

The idea that Republicans aren't playing the same game is even more laughable, especially after Garland.

You conveniently forget that Fortas was forced to resign due to ethical problems.

Second that is only one case in exactly 50 years. 
[/quote]

You also conveniently forget that bork was denied nomination because he was a far-right extremist that even several Republicans voted against confirming. You may also recall that his replacement, Anthony Kennedy, was I believe confirmed unanimously. So much for partisanship when a good quality candidate is presented.

You are also correct about Fortas having ethical issues that made him a questionable best nominee. But don't call fighting pork or Thomas partisanship just because they were against your side. They were both ship nominees, and Thomas is proven yourself to be largely a s*** Justice
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #508 on: November 17, 2017, 12:20:39 PM »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/exclusive-stepson-of-roy-moore-accuser-accusations-one-hundred-percent-a-lie/

I know it is Breitbart.  But it is one more reason that the yearbook needs to be analyzed.

You officially suck highly.

I'm going to treat you according to my new rule of all rape apologists and put you on ignore. May your time here being short and ridicule ridden
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #509 on: November 17, 2017, 12:25:41 PM »

Doug is going to win this. That "Women for Moore" rally was so uncomfortable and cringeworthy. I wouldn't be surprised if the ones that didn't speak were being payed.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #510 on: November 17, 2017, 12:32:22 PM »

Gravis is also putting out a new AL poll today. Last poll was Moore +2.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #511 on: November 17, 2017, 12:40:10 PM »

All this constant bickering over Bork and Thomas would mean more to me if Democrats never actually confirmed anyone in the end. What is even the point of Senate confirmation if the expectation is that the president gets whoever they want? The only thing that should matter is whether or not POTUS actually got someone confirmed, and whether or not that person was an acceptable choice to POTUS (such as a conservative president getting a conservative justice, and a liberal getting a liberal, etc).

So whatever you think about them, at least consider that you actually got justices - not to mention how conservative Thomas is. Democrats controlled the Senate comfortably and didn't have to do that. This is more than I can say for Obama, whose court picks were almost all stolen from him once Republicans got control of the Senate and decided that only Republicans get to pick judges. Own up to the fact that you guys escalated the judicial fight significantly.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #512 on: November 17, 2017, 12:42:42 PM »

Shouldn't have murdered Scalia, then.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #513 on: November 17, 2017, 12:59:29 PM »

Shouldn't have murdered Scalia, then.

It was worth it.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #514 on: November 17, 2017, 01:12:45 PM »

Isn't it more fun when you play along? Smiley
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #515 on: November 17, 2017, 01:14:22 PM »

I know it is Breitbart.  But it is one more reason that the yearbook needs to be analyzed.

It seems the "different" ink color was only an optical illusion.
Picture from the conservative Washington Examiner. Same ink color.
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« Reply #516 on: November 17, 2017, 01:51:58 PM »

Gravis is also putting out a new AL poll today. Last poll was Moore +2.

Gravis? When? Also, why is literally no big name pollster fielding a poll here?
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #517 on: November 17, 2017, 02:03:55 PM »

Jody Hice revokes endorsement of Moore.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #518 on: November 17, 2017, 02:11:49 PM »

Why are you folks against having  the yearbook confirmed?
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #519 on: November 17, 2017, 02:12:47 PM »

Why are you folks against having  the yearbook confirmed?

I'm not. I just think EnglishPete-level conspiracies are garbage.
Brittain33
brittain33
Atlas Star

« Reply #520 on: November 17, 2017, 02:26:38 PM »

Is handwriting analysis actually an objective science? I assume that any expert hired by Moore would build a case that the writing is fake, while anyone hired by Allred would build a case finding it valid. Signatures waver in minor ways. Ultimately people will make up their own minds on the plausibility that someone would fake this particular inscription in the yearbook in these circumstances.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #521 on: November 17, 2017, 02:39:08 PM »

Is handwriting analysis actually an objective science? I assume that any expert hired by Moore would build a case that the writing is fake, while anyone hired by Allred would build a case finding it valid. Signatures waver in minor ways. Ultimately people will make up their own minds on the plausibility that someone would fake this particular inscription in the yearbook in these circumstances.

Which really goes to say that conservatives will continue to think it is fake and liberals will think it is true, which is where we're at now.
EnglishPete

« Reply #522 on: November 17, 2017, 02:39:53 PM »

Right. So you think that the one showing the inks to be different is the one that's an optical illusion? Try reading this thread and do try using your brain.

https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/930879809919467520
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #523 on: November 17, 2017, 02:41:07 PM »

Is there some other forensic analysis that could be done?  For example, can it be shown whether all the ink is the same age?  If some of it is much newer, then that part is almost certainly forged.  If it's all about 40 years old, then it's almost certainly authentic.  (Anyone who claims that it was forged 40 years ago should be ignored.  That's just ridiculous; there would be no motive for such a thing.)
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #524 on: November 17, 2017, 02:46:10 PM »
« Edited: November 17, 2017, 02:56:42 PM by Virginia »

[img snip]

Right. So you think that the one showing the inks to be different is the one that's an optical illusion? Try reading this thread and do try using your brain.

https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/930879809919467520
Lol, if it was a forgery why on Earth would the forger use two different inks.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 75  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies