Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:54:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 75
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 142079 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #550 on: November 17, 2017, 11:30:35 PM »

Not to play Devil's Advocate, but one must certainly wonder what the Hell is going on in a State that Ronald Reagan only narrowly beat Jimmy Carter in way back in 1980?

I suspect this story is resonating particularly hard because of White Female voters in 'Bama don't like nor respect the groping and assault allegations involving teenage girls, and are swinging hard against Moore (After all Women voters will likely be something like 53-54% of the electorate in 'Bama in 12/17).

We see the collective poll numbers, the MSM has been dominated with stories regarding sexual harassment and assault for months that started with Weinstein, was extended to other Hollywood Celebrities, convulsed major political leaders in both the Democratic and Republican Parties alike in statewide news from Florida, to Illinois, to Oregon, etc....

This is after a Presidential Election where Trump won the electoral college while losing the Popular Vote, where accusations of Sexual Harassment in the past did not stop his victory.

As I posited to my wife, shortly after the NJ and VA '17 statewide results, it does appear that "Angry Women" are swinging hard in off-year elections.

The stories that we are seeing every day generally involve Powerful Men that for long periods of time have been usurping their status and privilege to prey on younger individuals, regardless of Gender (Although this is much more common among straight Men)....

Now we have Moore, who has wrapped himself for decades behind the shield of the cloth, who apparently has been macking on teenage girls in the mall of his hometown of Gadsen, 'Bama since the early 1980s!

We also now have an increasingly assertive Feminist voice defending those who alleged that Bill Clinton sexually harassed them back in the '70s/'80s... (Consensual blowjobs are obviously not the issue here).

Although it will be interesting to see where this all goes politically in the short term in places like 'Bama, perhaps the most interesting thing will be to see where this all goes in the long term....

The rule of Male dominated elected positions of power are over come 2018....

I suspected that whichever party finds the best Female recruits for their districts in competitive or potentially competitive elections will kick some serious butt come 2018....

Something tells me the Gender Gap is not only real, but now you have a ton of Men trying to defend this serial predator, who not only "Courted Teenage Girls" in 'Bama, but also the statements of the victims appears to show that he sexually and physically assaulted at least two teenagers in Alabama without their consent....

For many White 'Bama Evangelical Christians Doug Jones might not quite be a Jimmy Carter kinda guy, but hell at least he will represent the voters of 'Bama, just like Manchin does in West Virginia, and buck his own Party if need be on fundamental votes.

We need more Jones and Manchins in the US Senate, not to mention a few more Collins and Murkowskis, to get us back to the groove of a functioning legislative branch.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #551 on: November 18, 2017, 02:17:30 AM »

Not to play Devil's Advocate, but one must certainly wonder what the Hell is going on in a State that Ronald Reagan only narrowly beat Jimmy Carter in way back in 1980?

I suspect this story is resonating particularly hard because of White Female voters in 'Bama don't like nor respect the groping and assault allegations involving teenage girls, and are swinging hard against Moore (After all Women voters will likely be something like 53-54% of the electorate in 'Bama in 12/17).

We see the collective poll numbers, the MSM has been dominated with stories regarding sexual harassment and assault for months that started with Weinstein, was extended to other Hollywood Celebrities, convulsed major political leaders in both the Democratic and Republican Parties alike in statewide news from Florida, to Illinois, to Oregon, etc....

This is after a Presidential Election where Trump won the electoral college while losing the Popular Vote, where accusations of Sexual Harassment in the past did not stop his victory.

As I posited to my wife, shortly after the NJ and VA '17 statewide results, it does appear that "Angry Women" are swinging hard in off-year elections.

The stories that we are seeing every day generally involve Powerful Men that for long periods of time have been usurping their status and privilege to prey on younger individuals, regardless of Gender (Although this is much more common among straight Men)....

Now we have Moore, who has wrapped himself for decades behind the shield of the cloth, who apparently has been macking on teenage girls in the mall of his hometown of Gadsen, 'Bama since the early 1980s!

We also now have an increasingly assertive Feminist voice defending those who alleged that Bill Clinton sexually harassed them back in the '70s/'80s... (Consensual blowjobs are obviously not the issue here).

Although it will be interesting to see where this all goes politically in the short term in places like 'Bama, perhaps the most interesting thing will be to see where this all goes in the long term....

The rule of Male dominated elected positions of power are over come 2018....

I suspected that whichever party finds the best Female recruits for their districts in competitive or potentially competitive elections will kick some serious butt come 2018....

Something tells me the Gender Gap is not only real, but now you have a ton of Men trying to defend this serial predator, who not only "Courted Teenage Girls" in 'Bama, but also the statements of the victims appears to show that he sexually and physically assaulted at least two teenagers in Alabama without their consent....

For many White 'Bama Evangelical Christians Doug Jones might not quite be a Jimmy Carter kinda guy, but hell at least he will represent the voters of 'Bama, just like Manchin does in West Virginia, and buck his own Party if need be on fundamental votes.

We need more Jones and Manchins in the US Senate, not to mention a few more Collins and Murkowskis, to get us back to the groove of a functioning legislative branch.

NH Angry Women are fed up and taking back the country!
Andrew1
Rookie
United States

« Reply #552 on: November 18, 2017, 06:07:08 AM »

Right. So you think that the one showing the inks to be different is the one that's an optical illusion? Try reading this thread and do try using your brain.

https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/930879809919467520

Pete, have a day off.

It is obviously a photoshopped image to support the idea of a forged signature.

With decent image editing software it is possible to make any part of that inscription look like it was written in a different ink.

How many forgers do you know who've been caught because they ran out of black ink?!

Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #553 on: November 18, 2017, 08:42:24 AM »

Rabbi At Roy Moore Rally Says He’ll Stand Up To ‘Gay Terrorists’

“We all, especially those of us in Orthodox Jewish communities nationwide, need Judge Moore in the Senate now more than ever,” he went on to say. “We need someone with a proven record of facing off against the gay terrorists who never, ever let an opportunity to lie to go to waste.” Leiter also cited a midrash, an interpretation of scripture, that claimed the biblical Noah’s flood was triggered by “societal recognition of same-gender marriage.” He also criticized “anti-God Republicans” like Sen. John McCain for “fail[ing] to combat the agendas of sodomy and transgender insanity….. They have failed to push even one simple bill to protect bakers, photographers, etc. from homosexualist gay terrorist blackmail.” Leiter was previously in the news in 2012 for claiming that Superstorm Sandy was “divine justice” because New York was “one of the national centers for homosexuality.”

http://forward.com/fast-forward/387818/rabbi-at-roy-moore-rally-says-hell-stand-up-to-gay-terrorists/

Rabbi Says Roy Moore Will Fight 'LGBT/Transgender Mafia'

Leiter said “Democratic and Republican homosexualists” were trying to sabotage Moore’s campaign, adding, “We need Judge Moore to stand against the transgender/LGBT mafia,” reports the Montgomery Advertiser.

https://www.advocate.com/politicians/2017/11/17/rabbi-says-roy-moore-will-fight-lgbttransgender-mafia
EnglishPete

« Reply #554 on: November 18, 2017, 09:26:26 AM »

Right. So you think that the one showing the inks to be different is the one that's an optical illusion? Try reading this thread and do try using your brain.

https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/930879809919467520

Pete, have a day off.

It is obviously a photoshopped image to support the idea of a forged signature.
Really? CNN photoshopped this image to support the idea of a forged signature did they? The photo is published on the official CNN twitter account. See here
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/930205088299257859

You must be logged in to read this quote.
The point is that everything up until the name 'Ray' was a genuine original inscription from 1977 (possibly written by Ray Evans who was a student in her school class).

Now some people are just pathologically dishonest as you know and such people are to be found everywhere. Beverly Nelson's own stepson has publicly described her as such a person.  When she heard about all the people looking into possible sexual wrongdoing she had a brainwave. She remembered the inscription in her yearbook and thought 'well the name 'Ray' looks just like 'Roy'. If I can add the name 'Moore' to the end of the inscription along with a date and place I can say this is 'proof' and can be in for some big money.

Nelson would have seen Gloria Allred on he TV during the Presidential election last year. Con artists tend to recognise other con artists and she would have seen exactly what Allred's game was. This opportunity presented itself and Nelson knew that Allred was the person to go to make things happen. So she would have contacted Allred, the two of them would have worked out the script and the performance together as well as working out how Nelson was going to get money off this (either by being paid directly or by some kind of fundraising scam or both).

The ink was meant to look the same colour and from most angles it does. Only when it was held up directly to the light at that particular angle does the CNN camera capture the 40 year old ink reflecting the bright light differently from the recent ink.
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« Reply #555 on: November 18, 2017, 09:37:38 AM »

TFW you think you are anti-establishment while supporting one of the biggest pro-big corporation parties in the world

Also, child molesters
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #556 on: November 18, 2017, 09:46:50 AM »

Solution:  vote libertarian write in:

https://pjmedia.com/election/libertarian-awesomest-plan-voters-salvation-alabama-senate-race/
ursulahx
United Kingdom

« Reply #557 on: November 18, 2017, 10:43:33 AM »

My guess is ‘EnglishPete’ is neither English nor called Pete, and is probably running his account from an eighth floor apartment in Volgograd. He probably has a few pro-Brexit accounts running on Twitter, as well, all with stock photo avatars. And that’s already more attention than he deserves from me, so I’ll stop there.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #558 on: November 18, 2017, 11:30:47 AM »

My guess is ‘EnglishPete’ is neither English nor called Pete, and is probably running his account from an eighth floor apartment in Volgograd. He probably has a few pro-Brexit accounts running on Twitter, as well, all with stock photo avatars. And that’s already more attention than he deserves from me, so I’ll stop there.

Pretty sure the username is a reference to Tim Roth's character in The Hateful Eight.
McGovernForPrez

« Reply #559 on: November 18, 2017, 12:05:37 PM »

Yeah, Ivey isn't an FF. She said she believes the women but will vote for Moore anyways because "we need the GOP to keep the majority" because, you know, they are already making a lot of good progress...
Yeah I repealed that FF so fast. Not even Richard Shelby is voting for him.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #560 on: November 18, 2017, 12:53:42 PM »

Yeah, Ivey isn't an FF. She said she believes the women but will vote for Moore anyways because "we need the GOP to keep the majority" because, you know, they are already making a lot of good progress...

I didn't care if she got re-elected but now I'm hoping she's primaried and Sue Bell Cobb wins the general.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #561 on: November 18, 2017, 12:59:42 PM »

I didn't care if she got re-elected but now I'm hoping she's primaried and Sue Bell Cobb wins the general.

Walt Maddox is better
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #562 on: November 18, 2017, 01:01:33 PM »

Walt Maddox is better

Maybe if he gets a better haircut.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #563 on: November 18, 2017, 01:02:20 PM »

59 Alabama ministers sign letter saying Moore is not fit for office:

America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #564 on: November 18, 2017, 01:03:31 PM »

59 Alabama ministers sign letter saying Moore is not fit for office:

Massive FFs for speaking up against Moore.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #565 on: November 18, 2017, 01:16:34 PM »

Alabama Gov: Roy Moore May Be a Child Molester, But At Least He’s Not a Democrat

Alabama Governor Kay Ivey accidentally gave away the Religious Right’s secret yesterday when she was answering questions about fellow Republican Roy Moore. She said of his accusers, “I certainly have no reason to disbelieve any of them.” She added: “There’s never an excuse for or rationale for sexual misconduct or sexual abuse.”

“I’m going to cast my ballot on December the 12th, and I do believe the nominee of the party is the one I’ll vote for,” Ivey said. “I believe in the Republican Party, what we stand for, and most important, we need to have a Republican in the United States Senate to vote on things like the Supreme Court justices, other appointments the Senate has to confirm and make major decisions. So that’s what I plan to do, vote for Republican nominee Roy Moore.”

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/11/18/alabama-gov-roy-moore-may-be-a-child-molester-but-at-least-hes-not-a-democrat/
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #566 on: November 18, 2017, 02:00:04 PM »

Does the democratic or republican vote come in first?
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #567 on: November 18, 2017, 02:30:34 PM »

Does the democratic or republican vote come in first?

usually Democratic, but it's a mix.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #568 on: November 18, 2017, 02:55:30 PM »

Alabama Gov: Roy Moore May Be a Child Molester, But At Least He’s Not a Democrat

Alabama Governor Kay Ivey accidentally gave away the Religious Right’s secret yesterday when she was answering questions about fellow Republican Roy Moore. She said of his accusers, “I certainly have no reason to disbelieve any of them.” She added: “There’s never an excuse for or rationale for sexual misconduct or sexual abuse.”

“I’m going to cast my ballot on December the 12th, and I do believe the nominee of the party is the one I’ll vote for,” Ivey said. “I believe in the Republican Party, what we stand for, and most important, we need to have a Republican in the United States Senate to vote on things like the Supreme Court justices, other appointments the Senate has to confirm and make major decisions. So that’s what I plan to do, vote for Republican nominee Roy Moore.”

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/11/18/alabama-gov-roy-moore-may-be-a-child-molester-but-at-least-hes-not-a-democrat/
This comment from her perfectly describes modern conservatism.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #569 on: November 18, 2017, 03:36:17 PM »
« Edited: November 18, 2017, 03:37:49 PM by Arkansas Yankee »

Maybe she feels that way because modern liberalism has become so terrifying: open borders, 7 year olds deciding they are transgender, leftist limits on free speech, violent Antia, violent resistance, violent black lives matters, Soros, etc.  Could go on and on.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #570 on: November 18, 2017, 03:41:41 PM »

Maybe she feels that way because modern liberalism has become so terrifying: open borders, 7 year olds deciding they are transgender, leftist limits on free speech, violent Antia, violent resistance, violent black lives matters, Soros, etc.  Could go on and on.

Yeah the Jews and Blacks have become pretty uppity as of late, scary stuff.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #571 on: November 18, 2017, 03:42:12 PM »

lol soros vs the hundreds more republican rich donors
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #572 on: November 18, 2017, 04:01:52 PM »

Pretty telling that you're afraid of "violent" Antifa and BLMers but don't have a word to say for neo-Nazis and Klansmen, who actually murdered someone only a few months ago.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #573 on: November 18, 2017, 04:10:17 PM »

Or maybe she's just an immoral political ladder climber trying to save her chances at having one last hurrah in her waning political career.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #574 on: November 18, 2017, 04:26:26 PM »

Some more ?s about the yearbook

Why the mention of the restaurant.  Most yearbook entries do not set out the place.

Most yearbook entries I have ever seen are not dated.   Why would a 30 year old guy note the date.

Since she claims to have been a waitress, why would he not have noted waitress rather than girl.

I have no reason to doubt the claims of the other women.

But I think there is a fair chance Gloria might well have decided to horn into all the publicity.

By not turning over the yearbook, Gloria may be giving Moore some extra wind:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/17/exclusive-roy-moore-gloria-allreds-refusal-to-release-yearbook-proves-allegations-are-completely-untrue/
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 75  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies