Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:49:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 75
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 140922 times)
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #600 on: November 19, 2017, 02:04:34 AM »

It's really odd that you keep bringing up Ted Kennedy when most of the people on this site aren't old enough to have voted for him.
EnglishPete

« Reply #601 on: November 19, 2017, 02:38:45 AM »

Guys, seriously. There are 3 people here who are either Russian trolls or fake Christians who support child molestation and are going to hell. These people aren't rational humans worthy of debate. They're bad people who contribute nothing. Stop engaging them, they aren't trying to engage you in civilized discourse.

Even though I get and idea from the posts that have been copied, who is defending sexual assault the most out of the three Horrible's?

I seriously wonder how many sexual assault charges these posters have racked up between them? Well, none for creepo obviously since he's like 12

LOL

Badger : Old Roy is a witch, we have evidence and eyewitnesses that he conversed with a black cat and took part in a blasphemous black mass with a raven and a dog.

Rational person : That's bullsh**t, he's not a witch, I'll explain why those testimonies and evidence are obviously false

Badger : YOU DEFEND THE WITCH! That means YOU must be a witch also! Burn the witch!
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #602 on: November 19, 2017, 02:53:34 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/alabamas-largest-news-operation-rejects-roy-moore-endorses-democrat-doug-jones/article/2641174
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #603 on: November 19, 2017, 02:59:28 AM »

Guys, seriously. There are 3 people here who are either Russian trolls or fake Christians who support child molestation and are going to hell. These people aren't rational humans worthy of debate. They're bad people who contribute nothing. Stop engaging them, they aren't trying to engage you in civilized discourse.

Even though I get and idea from the posts that have been copied, who is defending sexual assault the most out of the three Horrible's?

I seriously wonder how many sexual assault charges these posters have racked up between them? Well, none for creepo obviously since he's like 12

LOL

Badger : Old Roy is a witch, we have evidence and eyewitnesses that he conversed with a black cat and took part in a blasphemous black mass with a raven and a dog.

Rational person : That's bullsh**t, he's not a witch, I'll explain why those testimonies and evidence are obviously false

Badger : YOU DEFEND THE WITCH! That means YOU must be a witch also! Burn the witch!

You don't show us why these testimonies and evidence or false. There is nothing about your post that shows you to be anything short of absolutely delusional . I don't mean as in you have a weird sense of opinion, I mean as in you literally are wearing a tinfoil hat to make sure that George Soros and the liberal media don't infect your precious brain waves.

All your posts show us that you are a completely Psychopathic sh**tbag who spins a shockingly inexplicable amount of time in rapist apologia. You literally are the worst person to come across this form in a long long time, and that's saying a lot. begone you miserable excuse of a sub human being
EnglishPete

« Reply #604 on: November 19, 2017, 03:46:54 AM »

LOL

You don't show us why these testimonies and evidence or false. There is nothing about your post that shows you to be anything short of absolutely delusional . I don't mean as in you have a weird sense of opinion, I mean as in you literally are wearing a tinfoil hat to make sure that George Soros and the liberal media don't infect your precious brain waves.

All your posts show us that you are a completely Psychopathic sh**tbag who spins a shockingly inexplicable amount of time in rapist apologia. You literally are the worst person to come across this form in a long long time, and that's saying a lot. begone you miserable excuse of a sub human being
Take a chill pill you angry little troll.
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -7.30

« Reply #605 on: November 19, 2017, 03:49:37 AM »

LOL

Take a chill pill you angry little troll.

The irony here is amazing. Badger's a top-notch poster.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #606 on: November 19, 2017, 03:56:25 AM »

I do love the old hits like 'Ted Kennedy is a communist', 'JFK stole Illinois'. I'm still waiting for one about Kennedy SR being a bootlegger
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #607 on: November 19, 2017, 04:02:02 AM »

I do love the old hits like 'Ted Kennedy is a communist', 'JFK stole Illinois'. I'm still waiting for one about Kennedy SR being a bootlegger

I hate to feed any fodder to the troll, but isn't that last one actually kind of true?
ursulahx
United Kingdom

« Reply #608 on: November 19, 2017, 05:26:29 AM »

Pretty sure the username is a reference to Tim Roth's character in The Hateful Eight.

Ah, thanks. Haven’t seen TH8. I gave up on QT some years ago; he peaked with ‘Jackie Brown’.

In the meantime, is there any way I can mute the word “yearbook”?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #609 on: November 19, 2017, 06:06:06 AM »

So we are Russian trolls.  That is from folks who undoubtedly supported Ted Kennedy who actually went to the Soviet Union in 1984 to ask for Soviet help to defeat Reagan. 

You also support a party that through their nuclear winter crusade undermined Reagan repeatedly in his efforts to deal with the Soviet Union.

Do you want to talk about what real collusion is like.  I thought not.  I tell you again if Trump colluded with Russia or the Russians aided him, the Russians made a real BIG mistake.  He is not following Russian policy in Europe, the Mideast, North Africa, Israel, or North Korea.  Obama and Clinton policies were actually more in tune with Putin's than Trump's policies are.  Your brains are so clouded with delusion from your loss that you cannot see the trees for the Forrest in your fogged minds. Show me one area were he is actually supporting Russian policy. 

Then you charge me with supporting child molesters.  You should not talk about people you do not know. I was molested when I was 16 after a year of grooming. Back then matters like that were just not reported.  I hope my molester died of Aids.

Yes I detest Gloria Allred.

My great hope still is to force Moore out and then get him more votes so Jones will not be elected. My hope is that Moore wrote the notation and Nelson forged the signature.  I actually think that is what happened.  Then maybe we can get rid of Moore and at least wound Gloria.

Why don't you guys take care of your main sex pervert before you start attacking other innocent people like me.  Why don't you atone for supporting a man who let a young lady die in a pond.  Why don't you atone for your party's undermining of Reagan.  Jeepers. 

It's a little bizarre to complain I don't know you and then base your entire defence on conjuring up positions out of thin air and ascribe them to me. Ted Kennedy is dead, I never particularly liked him, I liked Reagan's USSR policy and either way whether Democrats were good or bad in the 80s is extremely irrelevant to today's politics. I'm sure you would have hated the Republican party under Lincoln which threatened your precious White Southern rights, for example. But I don't hold that against you.

Well, I don't really "charge" you. You are open about your support for Moore. I'm also not sure who my main sex pervert is or why I need to take care of something before I'm allowed to do something else. You don't get to dictate my priority order. Why don't we start with the next election that is actually happening and that this thread is about and not support this creep, for example.

And, yes, Shadows is right that it's amusing that you go straight to whataboutism. Cheesy
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #610 on: November 19, 2017, 08:29:20 AM »

I hate to feed any fodder to the troll, but isn't that last one actually kind of true?

He got the import rights the moment after prohibition was lifted.

Kennedy's Snr biographer who's relatively critical of him says there's no evidence of it, and that the allegations only came out in the 1970s.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #611 on: November 19, 2017, 11:39:01 AM »

This is at the top of the Sunday front page of the Birmingham News:

STAND FOR DECENCY,
REJECT ROY MOORE

Doug Jones is the only candidate worthy of representing Alabama

Followed by their editorial endorsing Jones (full text at http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/11/our_view_alabama_voters_must_r.html)
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #612 on: November 19, 2017, 12:03:53 PM »

Most media endorsed Hillary too...and in Missouri, it went to Koster...

GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #613 on: November 19, 2017, 12:59:39 PM »

More on Moore's longstanding reputation regarding young girls:

America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #614 on: November 19, 2017, 01:02:21 PM »

To be fair, Moore's scandals are worse than Trumps "locker room talk", and his actual policies are somehow worse than Trumps too.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #615 on: November 19, 2017, 01:13:21 PM »

Doug Jones is not Hillary Clinton.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #616 on: November 19, 2017, 02:18:10 PM »

It's still a Deep Atlas Blue state and Jones still has a (D) next to his name, and nothing energizes the R vote like a chance to middle finger any old source of media.
McGovernForPrez

« Reply #617 on: November 19, 2017, 02:22:55 PM »

I mean Illinois was actually stolen from Nixon too. I don't think it was JFK as much as the Chicago Democratic machine was operating on their own.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #618 on: November 19, 2017, 02:48:24 PM »

Madison County and Mobile County are the ones to really watch.

I would also be looking closely at Jefferson County and Shelby County....

Although Jones doesn't have to win Shelby County for a win, he does need to pick up a decent chunk of Republican leaning voters in suburban Birmingham, which actually is a decent chunk of the vote in Jefferson County, once you take out the cities of Birmigham and Bessemer (That vote overwhelmingly Democratic).... If he's not winning Metro Birmingham, it's difficult to see how he put's together a statewide win....
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #619 on: November 19, 2017, 03:29:04 PM »

And the calvary is not coming in to help.
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #620 on: November 19, 2017, 03:55:52 PM »

Gadsden Police Officer From The Time:

Source
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #621 on: November 19, 2017, 04:04:46 PM »

Wow I guess AL.com did actually endorse Clinton in 2016. But Jones still needs good turnout in the Birmingham area to be able to win, so it should help at least a little.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #622 on: November 19, 2017, 08:51:06 PM »

So we are Russian trolls.  That is from folks who undoubtedly supported Ted Kennedy who actually went to the Soviet Union in 1984 to ask for Soviet help to defeat Reagan. 

You also support a party that through their nuclear winter crusade undermined Reagan repeatedly in his efforts to deal with the Soviet Union.

Do you want to talk about what real collusion is like.  I thought not.  I tell you again if Trump colluded with Russia or the Russians aided him, the Russians made a real BIG mistake.  He is not following Russian policy in Europe, the Mideast, North Africa, Israel, or North Korea.  Obama and Clinton policies were actually more in tune with Putin's than Trump's policies are.  Your brains are so clouded with delusion from your loss that you cannot see the trees for the Forrest in your fogged minds. Show me one area were he is actually supporting Russian policy. 

Then you charge me with supporting child molesters.  You should not talk about people you do not know. I was molested when I was 16 after a year of grooming. Back then matters like that were just not reported.  I hope my molester died of Aids.

Yes I detest Gloria Allred.

My great hope still is to force Moore out and then get him more votes so Jones will not be elected. My hope is that Moore wrote the notation and Nelson forged the signature.  I actually think that is what happened.  Then maybe we can get rid of Moore and at least wound Gloria.

Why don't you guys take care of your main sex pervert before you start attacking other innocent people like me.  Why don't you atone for supporting a man who let a young lady die in a pond.  Why don't you atone for your party's undermining of Reagan.  Jeepers. 

It's a little bizarre to complain I don't know you and then base your entire defence on conjuring up positions out of thin air and ascribe them to me. Ted Kennedy is dead, I never particularly liked him, I liked Reagan's USSR policy and either way whether Democrats were good or bad in the 80s is extremely irrelevant to today's politics. I'm sure you would have hated the Republican party under Lincoln which threatened your precious White Southern rights, for example. But I don't hold that against you.

Well, I don't really "charge" you. You are open about your support for Moore. I'm also not sure who my main sex pervert is or why I need to take care of something before I'm allowed to do something else. You don't get to dictate my priority order. Why don't we start with the next election that is actually happening and that this thread is about and not support this creep, for example.

And, yes, Shadows is right that it's amusing that you go straight to whataboutism. Cheesy

I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my post I realize in an angry roundabout and unclear way I was really responding to being called names such as Russian troll or child molester protector. It was not directed at you personally.  I seemingly but did not mean to mention Kennedy’s actions regarding Russia and Reagan or the nuclear freeze to demand that you denounce them but to show what real collusion looks like.  I do not understand how some of you can call me a Russian troll.

I have said several times I would vote for the Libertarian write in in the Alabama Senate race. The Birmingham News said such a vote would be legitimate, but not the best in its opinion. For me the News is wrong.  You don’t like it.  I am sorry. But I will not change my opinion. It does not make me child molester supporter.

But I also think Moore has a right to have the yearbook evaluated.  I have set out a way that could be done quickly.  I do that for reason that I believe has rights to due process, especially when the charges are dropped so late in the campaign.  This does not make me a supporter of Moore.

You all know I have an alternative reason for wanting the yearbook examined.  Right now Moore is claiming the failure to turn it over proves it is a hoax.  Jones claims that Moore’s claim is bogus. In this setting one or the other will be elected.  I find either result less than desirable. 

If the yearbook is examined three possibilities arise.  It is legitimate.  Moore’s goose is cooked. There is an 80% chance he would withdraw.  It is not 100% because he is such an ass.  If he withdraws we Republicans will start a drive to defeat Jones by voting for Moore.  I know you would no like this.

If it is found to be ½ legitimate and have ½ forged both Nelson and Moore are found to be liars. Then the chance Moore withdraws drops probably to 50%.  It could be better than that.  If it is found to be an entire hoax, Moore’s chances of election rise significantly.  That would only be Gloria’s fault.

I am willing to roll the dice. 

I only continue to raise the issues of Democrats undermining Reagan, Kennedy’s pond incident, and Bill Clinton’s sexual misdeeds to bring many of you (not necessarily you) down from the moral high ground many of you seem to stand on in calling me and others names.  Why do some of you you have to call names?

I posted these two posts on this thread because it was in this thread I was called a Russian troll and child molester protector.

GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #623 on: November 19, 2017, 08:54:51 PM »

Wow I guess AL.com did actually endorse Clinton in 2016. But Jones still needs good turnout in the Birmingham area to be able to win, so it should help at least a little.

I didn't realize this earlier, but the Huntsville Times and Mobile Press-Register are also owned by AL.com and published the same editorial as the Birmingham News.  Those are the three largest newspapers in Alabama.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #624 on: November 19, 2017, 10:36:56 PM »

Boy did news seem to die down here lately
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 75  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies