Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:33:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 ... 75
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 142092 times)
henster
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #750 on: November 21, 2017, 01:55:58 AM »

I said this before, Jones coming out as pro-choice is his biggest mistake and it will probably cost him the election. Sadly abortion is probably a bigger hangup with AL voters than Moore's indiscretions.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #751 on: November 21, 2017, 01:59:24 AM »

I said this before, Jones coming out as pro-choice is his biggest mistake and it will probably cost him the election. Sadly abortion is probably a bigger hangup with AL voters than Moore's indiscretions.

If it hasn't torpedoed him yet, it's not going to. Now that Jones has finally started going negative on Moore and really driving home his sexual predation, Jones' own baggage is going to be put on the backburner - not least because Moore's issues were a lot more than "indiscretions".
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #752 on: November 21, 2017, 02:00:56 AM »

I'm confused where is the 'I'm Doug Jones and I approve this ad'?
Alabama law doesn't require that. There's a "paid for by Doug Jones for Senate. Approved by Doug Jones." line at the bottom of the final few frames.

Also what a weird thing to focus on.

To be honest, I thought the same thing. I also thought that whole I approve this ad was a federal statute, at least as pertains to Federal races.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #753 on: November 21, 2017, 02:08:43 AM »

Kinda reminds me of the "Prostitutes for Patriots" ad.
henster
YaBB God

« Reply #754 on: November 21, 2017, 02:16:36 AM »

Unless the Jones campaign is willingly breaking FEC rules then its an online ad maybe for YouTube and FB. Maybe they think the ad is too racy for TV.
Brittain33
brittain33
Atlas Star

« Reply #755 on: November 21, 2017, 06:47:10 AM »

Perhaps if Moore had any money to run an ad campaign recentering the race on abortion, he could have made it an issue. But he's silent.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #756 on: November 21, 2017, 06:48:19 AM »

Weigel's tweet mentions that he saw the Jones ad on TV.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #757 on: November 21, 2017, 07:46:40 AM »

Serious question to the deplorables who are going to vote for Moore: If voting for a "pro-life" candidate is the most important factor in your vote, please explain to me what is "pro-life" about what Moore did to these girls' and women's lives? Moore obviously does not respect their lives. Why are their lives less important to you than the "life" of a zygote?
EnglishPete

« Reply #758 on: November 21, 2017, 09:57:28 AM »

Serious question to the deplorables who are going to vote for Moore: If voting for a "pro-life" candidate is the most important factor in your vote, please explain to me what is "pro-life" about what Moore did to these girls' and women's lives? Moore obviously does not respect their lives. Why are their lives less important to you than the "life" of a zygote?

They're not. Its simply that the things that Moore is accused of having done to them never happened.

Lets look at the accusations

Leigh Corfman - Has produced a vivid account of being molested by Moore when she was 14. Her mother and two friends claim that she mentioned this at the time, however they're hardly independent witnesses. Is their any other evidence that backs up her description of Moore

Wendy Miller, Debbie Wesson Gibson, Gloria Thacker Deason describe a totally different pattern of behaviour. Describe him asking them on dates, and in two cases going on dates, when they were of age to start looking for a life partner. Describe him behaving in a highly chaste Christian manner, never doing more than kissing or cuddling and always, as was the custom still at that time, asking for parental approval for courting.

Then after the story breaks you get all the bandwagon jumpers

Beverly Young Nelson - Dramatic storyline, over the top acting and a forged yearbook inscription. If you believe her fairy tale you're utterly gullible

Tina Johnson - Woman with convictions for writing bad checks makes unsubstantiated claim of being groped by a man years ago, yet another totally different pattern of behavior described. Next

Gena Richardson - "Days later, she said she received a call at her school from Moore.

“I said ‘Hello?’” she told the Post. “And the male on the other line said, ‘Gena, this is Roy Moore.’ I was like, ‘What?!’ He said, ‘What are you doing?’ I said, ‘I’m in trig class.’ ”"

Just like to point out there were no cell phones then. So he did what exactly? called the school office and they just took her out of class to take a call from a strange man. Bullsh**t.

Becky Gray - Said he asked her for a date when she was 22 (oh the horrors). Claimed he was banned from the mall (A claim that has since been utterly debunked).
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #759 on: November 21, 2017, 10:01:53 AM »

Unless the Jones campaign is willingly breaking FEC rules then its an online ad maybe for YouTube and FB. Maybe they think the ad is too racy for TV.

I've seen a new version online that starts off with Jones essentially introducing the ad.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #760 on: November 21, 2017, 10:26:45 AM »

Weigel's tweet mentions that he saw the Jones ad on TV.

I saw it on TV as well
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #761 on: November 21, 2017, 11:56:10 AM »

Pro-Jones Opinion Article on Fox (!): https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/11/21/gregg-jarrett-roy-moore-is-not-fit-to-serve-in-us-senate-and-voters-should-reject-him.amp.html#ampshare=http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/11/21/gregg-jarrett-roy-moore-is-not-fit-to-serve-in-us-senate-and-voters-should-reject-him.html
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #762 on: November 21, 2017, 11:59:09 AM »

With respect to sexual matters:

Double standards everywhere.

Sinning everywhere.

Has it always been undercover.

Is there a way to end it?

I am not optimistic. 

No one posting here or places like Ace of Spades has a moral leg to stand on to comment.  That includes me.   

So the moral perversity continues.  We each say "I am better than you."  Don't look at
me.  Look at that guy behind the tree.

I dream that years ago were better than today.  But that is only a dream.  The Victorian days though not perfect, were probably the best of days, but they were repressive in other ways.

As it was, it shall always be.

This is a dumpster fire of a post.
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

« Reply #763 on: November 21, 2017, 12:14:02 PM »

The real problem for EnglishPedo and Greedo is that all the accusers are women, so everyone know how worthless their testimonies are. They just can’t help but lie; it’s the fundamental nature of women - I mean, just look at Eve or Hillary Clinton.
You know what that is a really disgusting thing to say. But seriously of course Hillary is a liar but that doesn’t mean all of Bill Clinton’s accusesers when fake.same with Harvey Weinstein and Al Franken.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #764 on: November 21, 2017, 12:35:35 PM »

Why are some posters ignored?

Just make sure you are not applying double standards.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #765 on: November 21, 2017, 12:59:23 PM »

The real problem for EnglishPedo and Greedo is that all the accusers are women, so everyone know how worthless their testimonies are. They just can’t help but lie; it’s the fundamental nature of women - I mean, just look at Eve or Hillary Clinton.
You know what that is a really disgusting thing to say. But seriously of course Hillary is a liar but that doesn’t mean all of Bill Clinton’s accusesers when fake.same with Harvey Weinstein and Al Franken.

Funny how you say "doesn't mean all of Bill Clinton's accusers were fake" along with Franken's and Weinstein's but you dismiss all these women who have accused the Donald and Roy Moore. MUH LIBTARD CONSPIRACY
Those women saying trump sexually harassed them are complete liars I always thought that and I hated trump till the day he won.
The reason I don’t believe those woman is because they were not trumps type all of the women trump dated/married were tall super models who were usually born in Eastern Europe. None of those woman were like that and if it’s true that trump reached up her skirt on the plane then didn’t she scream and report the police right away?
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #766 on: November 21, 2017, 01:04:47 PM »

Funny how you say "doesn't mean all of Bill Clinton's accusers were fake" along with Franken's and Weinstein's but you dismiss all these women who have accused the Donald and Roy Moore. MUH LIBTARD CONSPIRACY
Those women saying trump sexually harassed them are complete liars I always thought that and I hated trump till the day he won.
The reason I don’t believe those woman is because they were not trumps type all of the women trump dated/married were tall super models who were usually born in Eastern Europe. None of those woman were like that and if it’s true that trump reached up her skirt on the plane then didn’t she scream and report the police right away?

What?

You really don’t know how any of this works, huh?
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #767 on: November 21, 2017, 01:06:23 PM »

What?

Men usually don't.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #768 on: November 21, 2017, 01:13:34 PM »

What?

Men usually don't.
Listen I’m sick this site when miles told me to join I was honored and enjoyed reading and posting but the past month I have been attacked for being a racist, hating people from the south,been called a pedohila,being anti LBGT,and being a WS.

So stop!
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #769 on: November 21, 2017, 01:17:01 PM »

I keep thinking about this race, and everytime I think about which candidate is more likely to have engaged in intercourse outside of a proper God-witnessed marriage, all evidence points to Doug Jones. That's going to carry Chaste Roy over the top in all likelihood.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #770 on: November 21, 2017, 01:19:10 PM »
« Edited: November 21, 2017, 01:21:12 PM by Virginia »

Honestly, what did you expect? You think people aren't going to get riled up over some of the things you say? How about this:

The reason I don’t believe those woman is because they were not trumps type all of the women trump dated/married were tall super models who were usually born in Eastern Europe.

It's hard to believe someone could actually say this with a straight face. You think men who sexually assault women only assault ones that are "their type"? Seriously? Where did you figure that out?

Greedo I think you should really think about some of the things that come out of your mouth. That's not an insult, either. And it doesn't even have to do with you necessarily being a conservative. You just have some funny ideas of how things work that might end up with you feeling like you put your foot in your mouth if you're still spewing nonsense years from now as an adult.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #771 on: November 21, 2017, 01:21:44 PM »

I keep thinking about this race, and everytime I think about which candidate is more likely to have engaged in intercourse outside of a proper God-witnessed marriage, all evidence points to Doug Jones. That's going to carry Chaste Roy over the top in all likelihood.
This is hilarious. I'd be willing to bet that 99% of men have had pre-marital sex, and some who went after teenage girls in his 30's almost certainly didn't wait until marriage to have sex.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #772 on: November 21, 2017, 01:22:07 PM »

Honestly, what did you expect? You think people aren't going to get riled up over some of the things you say? How about this:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It's hard to believe someone could actually say this with a straight face. You think men who sexually assault women only assault ones that are "their type"? Seriously? Where did you figure that out.
Well think about how he treated Heidi Cruz he says she was ugly he wouldn’t be interested in her.
Trump has a type of woman all 3 of his wives over years fit that plus the models and other women he dated fit that description.
NONE of those woman fit at all.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #773 on: November 21, 2017, 01:23:47 PM »

This is hilarious. I'd be willing to bet that 99% of men have had pre-marital sex, and some who went after teenage girls in his 30's almost certainly didn't wait until marriage to have sex.
Him dating 19 yearolds is not him dating teenagers.
Jeppe
Bosse
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -4.00

« Reply #774 on: November 21, 2017, 01:27:17 PM »

People, please use the ignore button liberally. I don't really like seeing Greedo show up on my feed because you guys keep arguing with him and quoting him.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 ... 75  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies