Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:05:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 143028 times)
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 14, 2017, 05:53:58 PM »

Limbaugh's defense of Moore: he was a Democrat at the time.  

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/360346-limbaugh-moore-was-a-democrat-at-time-of-sexual-misconduct-allegations

You can't make this stuff up.  Every day I become more inclined to believe we're living in a badly-written novel. Smiley

krazen used this defense a few days ago, so not at all surprised.

Mystery solved: Krazen is Rush Limbaugh
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 07:05:25 PM »

They literally handed out one of the accuser's divorce papers at the press conference with grins on their faces.

Lol no way. Who are these clowns?

Moore is going to get sued to high heaven if he keeps this up
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 01:38:28 PM »

By Alabama standards she’s been remarkably good
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 05:50:20 PM »

Pete open your heart and accept that Flawless Beautiful Doug Yellow heart is leading Pedobear by 8 in the latest Fox poll
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 07:22:59 PM »

I can buy Jones ahead. I’d be skeptical of +8
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 03:36:04 PM »

TFW Dick Shelby is the lesser partisan hack
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2017, 06:55:10 PM »

And it was 11 before that.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2017, 08:18:17 PM »

It would be nice to go one day on Atlas where everyone doesn't go from being suicidally overconfident to lighting themselves on fire in a ritual panic over the course of 24 hours.

Burn the apostate!
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2017, 11:56:54 PM »

Matthew McConaughey will play Roy Moore in the gritty “Dazed and Confused” remake
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2017, 03:40:57 PM »

Moore to come?

Wow, I just watched the video of Trump calling Doug Jones "terrible on crime". That was the first thing that came out of his mouth when describing Jones. The one thing Jones doesn't want you to forget about him is that he prosecuted Klansmen who killed black children in a terrorist attack.

Whether intentional or not, I guarantee you the dogs heard the whistle, and they are very excited.

Calling a decorated federal prosecutor “soft on crime” in comparison to a twice-disgraced, disbarred pedophile judge sure is something
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2017, 11:55:46 PM »

I would expect to see a drop in Gov. Ivey's approval; many suburban/educated Republicans I know wish she would do something to change the election or call for Moore's removal.

Getting ahead of ourselves but do you think she wins next year’s primary?
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 06:19:37 PM »

God O’Keefe is such a fraudulent hack
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2017, 01:40:12 PM »

Not really. I’m sure their methodology is fair, even if there is dispute about how sound/Best practice it is. The issue is whether their electorate turnout model (which is different between polls), which is the same concern any poll in this rather unique special election has
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2017, 06:40:03 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

you do know Kimmel is a practicing Catholic right?
Lol says the guy who dated Sarah Silverman.

how....dare....he....miscegenate!
Two things

First of all I do think Catholics are Christian but just because I said that doesn’t mean all Catholics are Christians, ted Kennedy is definitely not a Christian same with jimmy kimmel

But second and biggest of all what kind of Christian/Catholic would date a woman who makes fun of Christians and Jesus,oh right a fake Christian would.

What if - and hear me out - neither your weird evangelical stuff OR Catholicism is the real thing? We Orthodox are clearly the real Christians.

(Sarcasm obviously)
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2017, 11:21:28 PM »

Catholics are the original Christians lol

Also just because someone subscribes to a religion doesn't mean they believe all the same things as everyone else of that same faith.

Clearly you’ve never heard of the Great Schism of 1053
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2017, 09:11:33 PM »

I think the abortion issue was a huge mistake on Jones part, he was a rookie candidate and he gave Moore and the GOP something to exploit. Cobb and Maddox have won in AL and they wouldn't have made the same mistake, they know how to message on social issues.

Alabama doesn't care about abortion. Alabama had more liberal abortion laws than 80% of other states before Roe V Wade.

Jones could of been anti abortion and it wouldn't of made any difference. The abortion issue is just used as an excuse to vote against Democrats

And Mississippi’s were even *more* liberal than Alabama’s
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2017, 11:49:06 PM »

prediction - Manchin wins if he faces a cuck like Jenkins, Manchin loses if he faces a chad like Blankenship.

I'm not willing to make a prediction either way, but Blankenship is by far the strongest candidate the Republicans have and they'd be making a huge mistake in not nominating him.

This has GOT to be sarcasm, unless you have no idea who Don Blankenship is
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2017, 12:58:17 PM »

Lol the RNC is only going back in w/ 50k per Twitter
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2017, 10:08:36 PM »

WHAT THE FYCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!

http://beta.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-alabama-senate-runoff-20170921-story.html

In response to a question from one of the only African Americans in the audience — who asked when Moore thought America was last "great" -- Moore acknowledged the nation's history of racial divisions, but said: "I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another…. Our families were strong, our country had a direction."

This man is just absolutely disgusting.

Beyond parody
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2017, 04:32:34 PM »

Really interesting article from SurveyMonkey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/curiosity/alabama-senate-race-a-poll-without-a-prediction/).  They polled the race but depending on which voter model they use, the results can be interpreted as anything from Jones+9 to Moore+10.

That... that’s a WIDE spread.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2017, 05:58:59 PM »

Really interesting article from SurveyMonkey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/curiosity/alabama-senate-race-a-poll-without-a-prediction/).  They polled the race but depending on which voter model they use, the results can be interpreted as anything from Jones+9 to Moore+10.

This was well known to anybody who understood that polling this race was extremely difficult due to the circumstances of it being a special election in December. All the more reason why the confident Jones predictions and even more numerous confident Moore predictions are putting the cart before the horse. We don't know what the electorate is going to look like. Moore is the favorite, but this is the definitely the most vulnerable this seat has been in decades.

Turnout will be the deciding factor in the race, as well as how the "Other" votes split and to what degree.

I for one admire a pollster shrugging and saying “who the hell knows”
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies