Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:00:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 142960 times)
swf541

« on: November 14, 2017, 07:11:55 PM »

Icespear is annoying but if Moore still wins after all of this then is he really wrong?

Whether Moore wins or loses, IceSpear is always going to be an obnoxious twat. Put money on it.
swf541

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 09:13:12 PM »

I have them both on ignore, but I'm fascinated to know:

Who's doing a better job of sexual assault denial? Creepo or English Prick?

Better job or more disturbing? The second would be the Prick the first would be Creepo i suppose though both are flailing horribly
swf541

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 02:01:45 PM »

FTR, the feeling two weeks ago was that Gillespie was closing the gap and Northam was "blowing it".
swf541

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 01:30:02 PM »

People, please use the ignore button liberally. I don't really like seeing Greedo show up on my feed because you guys keep arguing with him and quoting him.
swf541

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 07:37:08 PM »

Listen I get why people don’t like Moore but all of you always hated him. I have supported from the day the run off primary to now. I do not agree with everything he says but I support him because he will vote how I would vote.
The scandals made you hate him Moore get it Moore.

Yes, I tend to hate homophobic theocrats, and yes, I tend to hate homophobic theocratic pedophiles more.
swf541

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 12:43:56 PM »

Thank You! It's a compliment from such a person.

Smoltchanov, do you understand why a fourteen-year old sexual assault victim (in Alabama, nonetheless) might not go through with making a public accusation against an assistant district attorney? Do you have any empathy for the experiences of other human beings, particularly traumatized minors who were molested by a person in a position of power?

I already said that if she would inform an adult about assault immediately, who would help her to hire a lawyer, who would initiate a court proceedings against assisatant district attorney (he is not a God after all), and so on - i would feel a great sympathy and be fully on her side. But - not 32 years later, when "suitable moment" arose. And if such "persons in a position of power"  (as that assistant District attorney) are such "untouchables" in US - then how can you pretend to be "the leaders of democratic world"? How better are you (and your leaders) then our Russian leaders? Or - leaders of China. Or - even Zimbabve??? Who gave you rights to "teach other the lessons"? And so on..

And about "my English". I scored 94 in master level test in English school - not so bad. I wish you would speak Russian as good))))

Let's be real for a minute. Enough of these talking points, already, about how this or that woman "should" have revealed the details of their assault at an earlier date. Sexual assault and abuse is incredibly psychologically ruinous. We live in a society that downplays sexual misconduct as a minor infraction, where the woman is expected to "lighten up" and accept whichever sickening advances she is presented with. Workplace harassment has become such a normality that women have often reported tendencies to avoid enclosed spaces like elevators whenever possible.

Sexual assault is an institution. This is not phenomenon of celebrities, or businessmen, or politicians - this is a male phenomenon. Men (especially those in power) are -expected- to act this way, and in some cases are encouraged to do so by their peers. This is the result of decades of normalizing this behavior as appropriate, with any woman who speaks out immediately demeaned, disgraced and discredited - not to mention sometimes faced with the challenge of being blamed herself for the forced advance. The intensity of these negative consequences could, understandably, have the potential to silence those who wish they could reveal the truth - especially when you are dealing with an individual under 18.

Survivors who come forward need to be admired and applauded for their courage.
swf541

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 02:11:34 AM »

Remember: If you were molested as a kid and didn't say something, you're a weak coward
swf541

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 10:24:05 PM »

Being totally honest it’s pretty racist of icespear to say all West Virginians or Alabamans are racist.

While I don't know what the appropriate term for hating someone just because they live in a certain region, I'm pretty sure it is not 'racist.'

Maybe xenophobia?
swf541

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2017, 11:24:10 AM »

Thats a bold strategy.....
swf541

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 07:00:24 PM »

Yeah, everyone knows that to be truly pro-Christian, you have to vote for pedophiles that have Rs next to their name.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies