Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:59:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 143065 times)
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -7.30

« on: November 14, 2017, 01:41:11 AM »

Gonna reiterate that two wrongs don't make a right.

Someone of Arkansas Yankee's alleged aged should know that.
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 09:21:45 AM »

Anyone else think it's really, really creepy Arkansas Yankee is calling Gloria, "little"?
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 10:06:37 AM »

Oh please. The idea Democrats began the politicization of Supreme Court nominations is absurd. Every time Republicans whine about Bork, Democrats are right to whine about the Republican held Senate conducting the first SCOTUS fillibuster against Abe Fortas in '67.

There's not a high ground on the politicization of the court.

The idea that Republicans aren't playing the same game is even more laughable, especially after Garland.
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 03:49:37 AM »

Guys, seriously. There are 3 people here who are either Russian trolls or fake Christians who support child molestation and are going to hell. These people aren't rational humans worthy of debate. They're bad people who contribute nothing. Stop engaging them, they aren't trying to engage you in civilized discourse.

Even though I get and idea from the posts that have been copied, who is defending sexual assault the most out of the three Horrible's?

I seriously wonder how many sexual assault charges these posters have racked up between them? Well, none for creepo obviously since he's like 12

LOL

Badger : Old Roy is a witch, we have evidence and eyewitnesses that he conversed with a black cat and took part in a blasphemous black mass with a raven and a dog.

Rational person : That's bullsh**t, he's not a witch, I'll explain why those testimonies and evidence are obviously false

Badger : YOU DEFEND THE WITCH! That means YOU must be a witch also! Burn the witch!

You don't show us why these testimonies and evidence or false. There is nothing about your post that shows you to be anything short of absolutely delusional . I don't mean as in you have a weird sense of opinion, I mean as in you literally are wearing a tinfoil hat to make sure that George Soros and the liberal media don't infect your precious brain waves.

All your posts show us that you are a completely Psychopathic sh**tbag who spins a shockingly inexplicable amount of time in rapist apologia. You literally are the worst person to come across this form in a long long time, and that's saying a lot. begone you miserable excuse of a sub human being
Take a chill pill you angry little troll.

The irony here is amazing. Badger's a top-notch poster.
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 12:33:16 AM »

The biggest mistake Jones has made so far is coming out as pro-choice, even Joe Donnelly and Joe Manchin pull it off pretty well. The pic of him and Hillary is pretty bad as well. I kind of wish Sue Bell Cobb ran for Senate instead of Governor.

Nah.

If Moore is elected, very good chance he is expelled.
If Jones is elected, we have an actual, mainstream Democrat from Alabama.
If Cobbs was elected, we'd have a DINO to the right of Manchin.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies