Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:17:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 142955 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« on: November 16, 2017, 12:06:26 AM »

Okay I’m totally serious MOORE needs to drop out!
I don’t want to lose a safe senate seat!

The schadenfreude... can't hold it back.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 12:20:06 AM »

After what happened with Gillespie, Greedo is desperate for a win.

They've won enough for the next 3 years, at least.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 05:05:43 PM »

What is Pete's and Arkansas Confederate's explanation for the mall bans, I'm curious

There were no Mall bans. The manager of the Gadston Mall from 1981 to 1990 has confirmed that Moore was never banned. I will quote a reply I made about this in another thread

"Really. The local Deputy DA, someone who was by the early eighties starting to get involved in local politics and be involved in political controversies even then, was banned from the mall and yet the manager of the mall, the guy who amongst other things was in charged of the 'banned list' for the mall has absolutely no recollection of any such things being the case. All the time Moore was starting to be involved in political fights at county and statewide level Moore was on the Mall banned list but the mall manager had no awareness of this

Bullsh**t, if you believe that you'll believe anything.

This is the actual manager of the mall

http://www.wbrc.com/clip/13905910/former-gadsden-mall-manager-says-roy-moore-wasnt-banned

and here is the video of some clown claiming that he was a mall employee at the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEouLsW2AVc

one of these two men is deliberately lying and the other is telling the truth. If you think the one telling the truth is the shifty looking schlub in the second video then you're an idiot."

I wonder if it physically hurts to be this stupid.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 02:17:30 AM »

Not to play Devil's Advocate, but one must certainly wonder what the Hell is going on in a State that Ronald Reagan only narrowly beat Jimmy Carter in way back in 1980?

I suspect this story is resonating particularly hard because of White Female voters in 'Bama don't like nor respect the groping and assault allegations involving teenage girls, and are swinging hard against Moore (After all Women voters will likely be something like 53-54% of the electorate in 'Bama in 12/17).

We see the collective poll numbers, the MSM has been dominated with stories regarding sexual harassment and assault for months that started with Weinstein, was extended to other Hollywood Celebrities, convulsed major political leaders in both the Democratic and Republican Parties alike in statewide news from Florida, to Illinois, to Oregon, etc....

This is after a Presidential Election where Trump won the electoral college while losing the Popular Vote, where accusations of Sexual Harassment in the past did not stop his victory.

As I posited to my wife, shortly after the NJ and VA '17 statewide results, it does appear that "Angry Women" are swinging hard in off-year elections.

The stories that we are seeing every day generally involve Powerful Men that for long periods of time have been usurping their status and privilege to prey on younger individuals, regardless of Gender (Although this is much more common among straight Men)....

Now we have Moore, who has wrapped himself for decades behind the shield of the cloth, who apparently has been macking on teenage girls in the mall of his hometown of Gadsen, 'Bama since the early 1980s!

We also now have an increasingly assertive Feminist voice defending those who alleged that Bill Clinton sexually harassed them back in the '70s/'80s... (Consensual blowjobs are obviously not the issue here).

Although it will be interesting to see where this all goes politically in the short term in places like 'Bama, perhaps the most interesting thing will be to see where this all goes in the long term....

The rule of Male dominated elected positions of power are over come 2018....

I suspected that whichever party finds the best Female recruits for their districts in competitive or potentially competitive elections will kick some serious butt come 2018....

Something tells me the Gender Gap is not only real, but now you have a ton of Men trying to defend this serial predator, who not only "Courted Teenage Girls" in 'Bama, but also the statements of the victims appears to show that he sexually and physically assaulted at least two teenagers in Alabama without their consent....

For many White 'Bama Evangelical Christians Doug Jones might not quite be a Jimmy Carter kinda guy, but hell at least he will represent the voters of 'Bama, just like Manchin does in West Virginia, and buck his own Party if need be on fundamental votes.

We need more Jones and Manchins in the US Senate, not to mention a few more Collins and Murkowskis, to get us back to the groove of a functioning legislative branch.

NH Angry Women are fed up and taking back the country!
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 05:38:20 PM »

lol Breitbart
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 09:06:35 PM »

Smart
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 11:13:15 PM »

Wow, that's even better than I expected.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2017, 02:57:07 PM »

I wonder how long will mods allow him to derail thread after thread unchecked.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2017, 04:55:21 PM »

"Roy Moore should drop out."
" I don't support him."

Also,

"Here are the reasons why you should vote for him."

Go away
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2017, 03:01:39 PM »

Warning...
Warning...
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2017, 05:34:07 PM »

Santander, the real you is showing.
I'm not sure there is a "real" Santander. he deliberately posts contrarian/inane comments just to screw with people.

Therein showing us the "real" him. It's a paradox.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 01:00:49 PM »

He just keeps batting these home-run ads. Great stuff!
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2017, 01:11:44 PM »

The genius of this ad is that Roy Moore can't even respond due to his "views" on children.

YEP, LOL
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2017, 05:34:38 PM »

I wonder what o Keefe will say now, assuming he responds to this at all.

He already says that he has "explosive" videos and that the WP piece is a hit job ordered by Bezos.

He's a pathetic loser.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2017, 12:26:05 AM »

Candidates like Moore or Gillespie are what happen after you throw all standards of decorum and decency out of politics to elect someone like Trump.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2017, 12:53:36 AM »

Candidates like Moore or Gillespie are what happen after you throw all standards of decorum and decency out of politics to elect someone like Trump.

Dont compare Gillespie to Moore or  even Trump. He is a George W Bush Type Republican , not a Trump type one.

Did you listen at all to what he said/did? That was not 2014 Gillespie.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2017, 03:39:21 PM »

You guys still have two weeks of this, pace yourselves at least.

I still remember the sh**tstorm that happened here with the Gillespie polls. Good lord.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2017, 01:07:26 AM »

If Democrat activists in Alabama are campaigning against Moore like some of you here, I understand why he may be rebounding.  Your negativity is so high, it undoubtly creates sympathy for him. Poor Jones must really be shacking in his boot with friends like you around.

Actually the repeated screaming of pedophile and reference to staying away from children, when there is no evidenc of similar acts in 40 years, is akin to Dole’s sighting of witches.  But you are so partisan you do not realize it.

Aww, don't pick on that poor pedophile guys. Cry

I wonder how these Alabama Republicans felt about Anthony Weiner.

I wonder if you know what you are talking about.  Or, do you say what ever rushes through your head like Trump does.  Weiner’s acts occurred in the last few years.  Moore’s occurred 40 years ago, if they occurred.

Man engages in pedophilia, but apparently stops, cause y'know pedophilia is something people can turn on and turn off i guess, so it's okay to be elected to the United States Senate, to make nothing of the fact that his opponent has no such moral cloud around him.

You must have some skeletons in your closet, eh?

The GOP will have the "honors" of electing a pedophile to the senate. I'm sure these hacks are ecstatic at the thought.

Twisted individuals
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2017, 12:25:34 PM »

So, if Moore does win, Republicans will have no problem seating a pedophile? Good to know.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2017, 11:16:48 PM »

If so, you need to go back to comedy school.

I will as soon as Roy Moore stops going to high schools.

OH MY

GOD
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2017, 12:52:16 AM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pedophiles: at least they're not Democrats.

He is not a pedophile.  If they occurred, they were 40 years ago.  A person can be forgiven for acts 40 years.  The GOP if it wakes up can expel him he lied about the yearbook.  The proof would come handwriting analysis not DNA analysis.
[/quote]

Good to know that, according to many like-minded conservatives (those like yourself), pedophilia has an expiration timer for forgiveness.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2017, 08:12:01 AM »

I give up.  I already endorsed Jones but I can't take it anymore.  Goodbye GOPedos

Welcome to the transition.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2017, 10:51:46 AM »

Wow Trump and the GOP aren’t even hiding how terrible they are anymore. They’re literally saying it doesn’t matter if Moore diddles kids, as long as he’ll vote for tax cuts and right wing judges.

Republicans, and I know there are great people among you, please introspect about what your party has become. Not_Madigan is on the right track here. Your party has abandoned all semblance of common decency.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2017, 02:19:30 PM »

Trump has openly endorsed Moore, and McConnell has decided to likely not do anything about it if Moore does win. This is some serious rot.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2017, 09:17:24 PM »

The Republican party is all in on Moore. Hope that makes you happy, Republicans Smiley
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies