Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:28:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 142986 times)
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« on: November 14, 2017, 10:04:36 PM »

I think IceSpear should lay off the sheer amount of posts he makes about it. It’s the same thing over and over again, and it’s a bit annoying at this point. We get it, you don’t think the Democrats have a chance of winning. You don’t have to make 50 posts about it.

Actually, let's be honest: the forum would be better off if IceSpear just left. Has he contributed anything meaningful at all in the last month? Anything at all, beyond incessant bitching about West Virginia and Alabama?

He's a good poster when he's not trolling the sh-t out of everyone, but it's kind of annoying to see him constantly doing the same thing he used to lambast Tender Branson for doing in 2016.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 07:46:52 PM »

Did you guys not read it?
He said that it said D.A when he was not a DA.
I do believe it’s BS That yearbook is probably a fake,

With all that being said while I want/support Moore he should drop out I don’t want to lose a safe senate seat!

Please stop
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 04:56:40 PM »

What is Pete's and Arkansas Confederate's explanation for the mall bans, I'm curious

There were no Mall bans. The manager of the Gadston Mall from 1981 to 1990 has confirmed that Moore was never banned. I will quote a reply I made about this in another thread

"Really. The local Deputy DA, someone who was by the early eighties starting to get involved in local politics and be involved in political controversies even then, was banned from the mall and yet the manager of the mall, the guy who amongst other things was in charged of the 'banned list' for the mall has absolutely no recollection of any such things being the case. All the time Moore was starting to be involved in political fights at county and statewide level Moore was on the Mall banned list but the mall manager had no awareness of this

Bullsh**t, if you believe that you'll believe anything.

This is the actual manager of the mall

http://www.wbrc.com/clip/13905910/former-gadsden-mall-manager-says-roy-moore-wasnt-banned

and here is the video of some clown claiming that he was a mall employee at the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEouLsW2AVc

one of these two men is deliberately lying and the other is telling the truth. If you think the one telling the truth is the shifty looking schlub in the second video then you're an idiot."

Could you at least spell Gadsden right?
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 12:59:42 PM »

Yeah, Ivey isn't an FF. She said she believes the women but will vote for Moore anyways because "we need the GOP to keep the majority" because, you know, they are already making a lot of good progress...
Yeah I repealed that FF so fast. Not even Richard Shelby is voting for him.

I didn't care if she got re-elected but now I'm hoping she's primaried and Sue Bell Cobb wins the general.

Walt Maddox is better
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 11:34:16 AM »

Most of the people I'm talking to still say they're voting for Moore. They say they're doing it with hopes he gets kicked out of the Senate and Gov. Ivey appoints another Republican.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 11:01:08 PM »

In addition to being a really good dude, Doug's also a really good campaigner.

The ad is quite good
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2017, 10:26:45 AM »

Weigel's tweet mentions that he saw the Jones ad on TV.

I saw it on TV as well
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 11:42:01 AM »

Considering Alabaman's take what Trump says as Gosple truth,  I suppose it's time to accept Senator Moore Sad

Did you forget that Trump endorsed Luther Strange?
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 12:57:17 PM »

New Education ad from Doug Jones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oploBpOfQdA
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2017, 09:09:32 PM »

An accuser found a graduation card written to her by Moore:

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/woman_shares_new_evidence_of_r.html#incart_most-commented_politics
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2017, 12:59:17 AM »

If Bobby Bright, Parker Griffith, or Craig Ford ran for this seat they would have one. Doug Jones is too liberal to win in Alabama. And most of the teenage girls were over the age of 16 which is the age of consent in Alabama. And the 14 year old would be a legal violation and many people don't believe she's telling the truth enough that they'll vote for him anyway and hope he didn't do it. If the Senate Ethics Committee investigates and proves he did it they'll likely expell him. Then Mo Brooks would likely run in another special election. If they can't prove he did it then a pro-life, pro-gun Democrat could run in 2020 and put the seat in play.

Parker Griffith?? LOL

And Mo Brooks is a whole lot more popular on this forum than he is in Alabama.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 11:31:30 AM »

Sen. Luther Strange just gave his farewell speech. Very good speech which stressed compromise and bipartisanship.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2017, 12:04:43 PM »

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/roy_moore_accuser_alters_story.html

A Moore accuser is altering her story. Having press conference
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies