Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:35:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 142970 times)
Don Vito Corleone
bruhgmger2
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -5.91

« on: November 21, 2017, 05:11:55 PM »
« edited: November 21, 2017, 05:13:36 PM by bruhgmger2 »

The real problem for EnglishPedo and Greedo is that all the accusers are women, so everyone know how worthless their testimonies are. They just can’t help but lie; it’s the fundamental nature of women - I mean, just look at Eve or Hillary Clinton.
You know what that is a really disgusting thing to say. But seriously of course Hillary is a liar but that doesn’t mean all of Bill Clinton’s accusesers when fake.same with Harvey Weinstein and Al Franken.

Funny how you say "doesn't mean all of Bill Clinton's accusers were fake" along with Franken's and Weinstein's but you dismiss all these women who have accused the Donald and Roy Moore. MUH LIBTARD CONSPIRACY
Those women saying trump sexually harassed them are complete liars I always thought that and I hated trump till the day he won.
The reason I don’t believe those woman is because they were not trumps type all of the women trump dated/married were tall super models who were usually born in Eastern Europe. None of those woman were like that and if it’s true that trump reached up her skirt on the plane then didn’t she scream and report the police right away?
Because people like you exist that would have made her life a living hell, much the same way you are now.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies