Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:40:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 143079 times)
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« on: November 14, 2017, 01:16:56 AM »
« edited: November 14, 2017, 01:19:15 AM by Arkansas Yankee »

The Alabama Attorney General says the GOP could state Moore was no longer its candidate.  Then if Moore got more votes than Jones the election would be voided.   Interesting possibilities!

Seems to me they could decertify and go to court and using the New Jersey precedent to get another candidate on the ballot. Hell, it is worth a try.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 01:36:38 AM »
« Edited: November 14, 2017, 01:40:56 AM by Arkansas Yankee »

Leave his ass on the ballot. It would have been bloody murder if Democrats called for moving the goal posts to get out of electing or losing with a problematic candidate. Either vote for the pedophile or don’t. Own it.

The Democrats did it in New Jersey in 2002.  A crook was replaced after the withdrawal period had passed.  What is good for the goose is good for the gander.   It might not work out, but is worth a try from a Republican point of view
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 01:57:26 AM »

Gonna reiterate that two wrongs don't make a right.

Someone of Arkansas Yankee's alleged aged should know that.

So, the game is heads you win, tails I loose.  I think the Dems need some of their own medicine, as I know if given the chance they would do it again.

I also want to see Hillary beg for a pardon.  Johnson and Kennedy did things just like Nixon.  That is no excuse for Nixon.  But it justification for bringing the Clintons to heel.  If you can prove anything against Trump, go for it.  The same rules have to apply.

Also let Bill and Hillary reckon with Broderick.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 11:45:02 AM »

State party probably won't pull endorsement because it would cause a yuge civil war not seen since Dems in 1986. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama_gubernatorial_election,_1986
What does "dropping out of the race" even mean?  It's too late to get his name off the ballot, or to have it replaced by another name, right?  So even if Moore was playing ball on this, what would he do?  Promise to resign on day 1, in the event that he's actually elected, and endorse the write in candidacy of another Republican?

What does "dropping out of the race" even mean?  It's too late to get his name off the ballot, or to have it replaced by another name, right?  So even if Moore was playing ball on this, what would he do?  Promise to resign on day 1, in the event that he's actually elected, and endorse the write in candidacy of another Republican?

Urging all of his supporters to write in Strange's name.

Agreed the state Party would probably not decertify Moore due to the brouhaha it would cause.  

If he stepped down voluntarily and still won the vote, it seems that the election would be voided.  Jones would not be elected.

If he stepped down I am sure a strategic decision would have to be made whether a write in campaign should be waged, whether there was time to ask the court to add a new nominee on the ballot, or voting for Moore seeking to void the election.  
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 06:07:29 PM »

The school yearbook better be turned over for independent handwriting analysis.  Everyone is entitled to due process, even Roy Moore.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 01:25:17 AM »
« Edited: November 17, 2017, 01:45:05 AM by Arkansas Yankee »

I posted what was here in error
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 02:26:32 AM »
« Edited: November 17, 2017, 02:29:49 AM by Arkansas Yankee »

If I were the Governor I would order Gloria to turn over the yearbook for analysis or I would reset the election date. Republicans need to Learn to fight.

Fighting in this case would be dealing with Gloria.  I think Gloria may be trying to pull something, even if all the other claims are true.  Dear Gloria always wants to be the story.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2017, 08:40:32 AM »
« Edited: November 17, 2017, 09:23:46 AM by Arkansas Yankee »

If I were the Governor I would order Gloria to turn over the yearbook for analysis or I would reset the election date.

What kind of country do you think we live in? You can't just cancel elections because your candidate didn't work out. I really would hate to see what our system would look like if designed by contemporary conservatives. Literally zero interest in how the system works so long as it elects conservatives consistently. Sheesh

Huh

What have they been doing for decades now then? They literally just stole a Supreme Court seat from Obama, and like a hundred lower court seats as well. Republicans always push the limits of what is acceptable. If you think they don't fight at all, I can't imagine what you think actual 'fighting' is..

Honestly I think you need to bone up on contemporary politics and maybe revisit what you think is acceptable in elections and governing in a politically divided country.

He's a Republican in the age of Trump, hej obviously hates the Constitution.

All little Gloria has to do is agree to have the yearbook examined by a neutral party to avoid the rescheduling. I am not challenging the other women at this time.  There are some possible discrepancies in that documents I want determined now.  If those signatures are not  legitimate then we will have some. If you fight such a turnover, it can only indicate you do not trust little Gloria either.

I will come back to the fight argument later today.  I have some physical disabilities that prevent me from working in the yard anymore.  My yardman has come and I have to go out to direct.  See you later.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2017, 09:35:24 AM »

As I come into rest my leg, I will to arguments and name calling.

As far as Gloria is concerned she money grubbing publicity seeker.

By the way I do not call anyone posting here names.  I do likewise at Ace of Spades.

But wingers at each blog think they advance there arguments by name calling.  Whatever.  I will not join in it.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2017, 09:50:52 AM »

As for the lack of civility in or politics it was begun by the Democrats during the Bork hearing.  There is a verb that arose from that hearing: Borking.  They continued it in the Thomas hearing.  They have continued it during most every Republican nomination.

Republicans have pretty well not returned fire, even when they should have. That is one reason I say they will not fight.

Now we have the Democrats slowing the nomination process.  I understand it for the nominations to the Courts. But I do not understand it for the executive appointments.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2017, 10:45:58 AM »

N author=Cucks Against Cordray link=topic=277182.msg5915408#msg5915408 date=1510931197]
Oh please. The idea Democrats began the politicization of Supreme Court nominations is absurd. Every time Republicans whine about Bork, Democrats are right to whine about the Republican held Senate conducting the first SCOTUS fillibuster against Abe Fortas in '67.

There's not a high ground on the politicization of the court.

The idea that Republicans aren't playing the same game is even more laughable, especially after Garland.
[/quote]

You conveniently forget that Fortas was forced to resign due to ethical problems.

Second that is only one case in exactly 50 years. 
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2017, 11:54:56 AM »

Breitbart has a story that Nance's stepson says she is a liar.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/exclusive-stepson-of-roy-moore-accuser-accusations-one-hundred-percent-a-lie/

I know it is Breitbart.  But it is one more reason that the yearbook needs to be analyzed.

Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2017, 12:02:46 PM »

Hmm, I wonder why a woman has a vivid memory of a traumatic event? 🤔

Just because EnglishPete wanks furiously to pictures of female corpses doesn’t make him an expert on women.

So traumatic that she had to fake cry whist holding up a blatantly forged signature and some kind of cartoon of herself. LMAO

Where did you get montage from?
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2017, 02:11:49 PM »

Why are you folks against having  the yearbook confirmed?
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2017, 06:12:50 PM »

Right know if I lived in Alabama, I would not vote.  That is all I would agree to. Unfortunately, Alabama Republicans nominated a nut. Nuts do nutty things.  

I still think Moore has a right to have the yearbook analyzed.  He is entitled to some due process.  Its denial can only raise suspicions. If necessary each side could each select an expert. Find a way to select a third.

Moore says he would not have signed with the initials D.A.  What do his other signatures at time show.  This is all important to me because his supporter deserve truth either way.  It is just important to me.  After all the left wing supporters of the Clintons covered up for him and attacked his accusers, that is at the very least what they are entitled to.

It is odd to me that the yearbook came out in December.  It pretty well cuts out putting late winter and early Spring photos in it.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2017, 09:46:50 AM »

Solution:  vote libertarian write in:

https://pjmedia.com/election/libertarian-awesomest-plan-voters-salvation-alabama-senate-race/
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2017, 03:36:17 PM »
« Edited: November 18, 2017, 03:37:49 PM by Arkansas Yankee »

Alabama Gov: Roy Moore May Be a Child Molester, But At Least He’s Not a Democrat

Alabama Governor Kay Ivey accidentally gave away the Religious Right’s secret yesterday when she was answering questions about fellow Republican Roy Moore. She said of his accusers, “I certainly have no reason to disbelieve any of them.” She added: “There’s never an excuse for or rationale for sexual misconduct or sexual abuse.”

“I’m going to cast my ballot on December the 12th, and I do believe the nominee of the party is the one I’ll vote for,” Ivey said. “I believe in the Republican Party, what we stand for, and most important, we need to have a Republican in the United States Senate to vote on things like the Supreme Court justices, other appointments the Senate has to confirm and make major decisions. So that’s what I plan to do, vote for Republican nominee Roy Moore.”

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/11/18/alabama-gov-roy-moore-may-be-a-child-molester-but-at-least-hes-not-a-democrat/
This comment from her perfectly describes modern conservatism.

Maybe she feels that way because modern liberalism has become so terrifying: open borders, 7 year olds deciding they are transgender, leftist limits on free speech, violent Antia, violent resistance, violent black lives matters, Soros, etc.  Could go on and on.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2017, 04:26:26 PM »

Some more ?s about the yearbook

Why the mention of the restaurant.  Most yearbook entries do not set out the place.

Most yearbook entries I have ever seen are not dated.   Why would a 30 year old guy note the date.

Since she claims to have been a waitress, why would he not have noted waitress rather than girl.

I have no reason to doubt the claims of the other women.

But I think there is a fair chance Gloria might well have decided to horn into all the publicity.

By not turning over the yearbook, Gloria may be giving Moore some extra wind:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/17/exclusive-roy-moore-gloria-allreds-refusal-to-release-yearbook-proves-allegations-are-completely-untrue/
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2017, 05:14:05 PM »

Why the mention of the restaurant.  Most yearbook entries do not set out the place.

Most yearbook entries I have ever seen are not dated.   Why would a 30 year old guy note the date.

Since she claims to have been a waitress, why would he not have noted waitress rather than girl.

But I think there is a fair chance Gloria might well have decided to horn into all the publicity.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/17/exclusive-roy-moore-gloria-allreds-refusal-to-release-yearbook-proves-allegations-are-completely-untrue/
It's Breitbart. Even Fox News and One America News are marginally more credible than Breitbart. At least One America reported the fact that Minnesota Democratic state legislators called for Al Franken to resign.
I want to say something about your intelligence.  However I shall refrain.  I was not using Breitbart as any evidence about the authenticity of the yearbook notations.  I was using it to show that Moore is using the failure to produce as evidence of its invalidity.  Since so many of you think most Alabamans are boobs and hayseeds, you should have concerns.  Maybe he can ride this failure into the Senate.

As I have thought about it, your intelligence is not question. It is that you so dislike the right, that you really want to think the worst of us all the time.

I know how most of you hate Breitbart, so I would never use it here as actual evidence in factual dispute.  But I will use it show what is going on.  If you do not want to pay attention, so be it.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2017, 05:44:28 PM »

Why the mention of the restaurant.  Most yearbook entries do not set out the place.

Most yearbook entries I have ever seen are not dated.   Why would a 30 year old guy note the date.

Why turn over the yearbook? So it can be "accidentally" destroyed? Asking for the evidence to be turned.   over to the accused is ridiculous.

There are many ways neutral observers could be involved to protect the evidence.  You are smart and know it. 

Three weeks of hitting this failure could allow Moore to ride into the Senate.  As you say: "it is Alabama"

I think you know Gloria is of sufficiently low character to try pull such a capper.  It is also possible that Nelson is telling the truth about the actual assault, but Gloria wanted to embellish it.

As I have said the Governor should tell Gloria to turn it over or have the election delayed.

I must admit that if it were determined a forgery, Moore would be elected.  This fear is probably one reason why you do not want to turn it over.

But the contrary is also possible.  If it is found truthful, Moore would likely be forced out.  The Republicans would all vote for Moore in order to have another election.  That may be your greatest fear.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2017, 07:51:45 PM »

To me the year book and the 2 other autographs look totally different.

As I said earlier: if Moore thinks the yearbook is a forgery, he has a legal avenue that would force it to be examined.  All he needs to do is file the defamation suit he's already threatened, and have it examined by the Court.

If he doesn't do this, then all his claims about the yearbook are just blowing smoke.

I do not believe there is time for a suit.  A defendant in a civil suit usually has 30 days to file an answer. The assigned judge is under no requirement to speed things up just because one party is engaged in an election. Numerous court sessions would probably be necessary.

The Governor should state if the yearbook was not turned to a select group she might select by a certain date she would delay the election. The Democrat and Republican state chairman could be selected.  Every state has employed handwriting experts. These could be used or the parties could each select their own. If the parties do not dilly, daly, delay, and stahl,  it could be done quickly.

THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2017, 12:01:25 AM »

So we are Russian trolls.  That is from folks who undoubtedly supported Ted Kennedy who actually went to the Soviet Union in 1984 to ask for Soviet help to defeat Reagan. 

You also support a party that through their nuclear winter crusade undermined Reagan repeatedly in his efforts to deal with the Soviet Union.

Do you want to talk about what real collusion is like.  I thought not.  I tell you again if Trump colluded with Russia or the Russians aided him, the Russians made a real BIG mistake.  He is not following Russian policy in Europe, the Mideast, North Africa, Israel, or North Korea.  Obama and Clinton policies were actually more in tune with Putin's than Trump's policies are.  Your brains are so clouded with delusion from your loss that you cannot see the trees for the Forrest in your fogged minds. Show me one area were he is actually supporting Russian policy. 

Then you charge me with supporting child molesters.  You should not talk about people you do not know. I was molested when I was 16 after a year of grooming. Back then matters like that were just not reported.  I hope my molester died of Aids.

Yes I detest Gloria Allred.

My great hope still is to force Moore out and then get him more votes so Jones will not be elected. My hope is that Moore wrote the notation and Nelson forged the signature.  I actually think that is what happened.  Then maybe we can get rid of Moore and at least wound Gloria.

Why don't you guys take care of your main sex pervert before you start attacking other innocent people like me.  Why don't you atone for supporting a man who let a young lady die in a pond.  Why don't you atone for your party's undermining of Reagan.  Jeepers. 
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2017, 12:52:06 AM »
« Edited: November 19, 2017, 01:18:27 AM by Arkansas Yankee »

Hey Arkansas complaining about being called a Russian troll and then using whataboutism doesn't help convince anyone

The left wingers like you at this site like to engage in ad hominem attacks with no facts.

Trump is arming the Ukraine.  He is putting defensive missiles in Poland, which Obama denied them.  He is giving more missiles to Israel and sending troops to help with their manning and firing.  He not playing Russia's game in Syria.  That cannot be said for Obama.  He is shifting Saudi Arabia around. He is not dealing with North Korea as Putin would like.

Please list Trump policies that have aided Russia now that we are 11 months into his administration.

I was a Rubio supporter, so i will not accept any Russian collusion complaints from any of you.  Trump and Hillary each had way too many Russian contacts for me to like.  She and her husband got rich on their contacts with out doing any business there. As a Rubio supporter I had to chose the lesser of two evils.  My choice was Trump.  From hindsight I believe that was the best choice.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2017, 08:51:06 PM »

So we are Russian trolls.  That is from folks who undoubtedly supported Ted Kennedy who actually went to the Soviet Union in 1984 to ask for Soviet help to defeat Reagan. 

You also support a party that through their nuclear winter crusade undermined Reagan repeatedly in his efforts to deal with the Soviet Union.

Do you want to talk about what real collusion is like.  I thought not.  I tell you again if Trump colluded with Russia or the Russians aided him, the Russians made a real BIG mistake.  He is not following Russian policy in Europe, the Mideast, North Africa, Israel, or North Korea.  Obama and Clinton policies were actually more in tune with Putin's than Trump's policies are.  Your brains are so clouded with delusion from your loss that you cannot see the trees for the Forrest in your fogged minds. Show me one area were he is actually supporting Russian policy. 

Then you charge me with supporting child molesters.  You should not talk about people you do not know. I was molested when I was 16 after a year of grooming. Back then matters like that were just not reported.  I hope my molester died of Aids.

Yes I detest Gloria Allred.

My great hope still is to force Moore out and then get him more votes so Jones will not be elected. My hope is that Moore wrote the notation and Nelson forged the signature.  I actually think that is what happened.  Then maybe we can get rid of Moore and at least wound Gloria.

Why don't you guys take care of your main sex pervert before you start attacking other innocent people like me.  Why don't you atone for supporting a man who let a young lady die in a pond.  Why don't you atone for your party's undermining of Reagan.  Jeepers. 

It's a little bizarre to complain I don't know you and then base your entire defence on conjuring up positions out of thin air and ascribe them to me. Ted Kennedy is dead, I never particularly liked him, I liked Reagan's USSR policy and either way whether Democrats were good or bad in the 80s is extremely irrelevant to today's politics. I'm sure you would have hated the Republican party under Lincoln which threatened your precious White Southern rights, for example. But I don't hold that against you.

Well, I don't really "charge" you. You are open about your support for Moore. I'm also not sure who my main sex pervert is or why I need to take care of something before I'm allowed to do something else. You don't get to dictate my priority order. Why don't we start with the next election that is actually happening and that this thread is about and not support this creep, for example.

And, yes, Shadows is right that it's amusing that you go straight to whataboutism. Cheesy

I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my post I realize in an angry roundabout and unclear way I was really responding to being called names such as Russian troll or child molester protector. It was not directed at you personally.  I seemingly but did not mean to mention Kennedy’s actions regarding Russia and Reagan or the nuclear freeze to demand that you denounce them but to show what real collusion looks like.  I do not understand how some of you can call me a Russian troll.

I have said several times I would vote for the Libertarian write in in the Alabama Senate race. The Birmingham News said such a vote would be legitimate, but not the best in its opinion. For me the News is wrong.  You don’t like it.  I am sorry. But I will not change my opinion. It does not make me child molester supporter.

But I also think Moore has a right to have the yearbook evaluated.  I have set out a way that could be done quickly.  I do that for reason that I believe has rights to due process, especially when the charges are dropped so late in the campaign.  This does not make me a supporter of Moore.

You all know I have an alternative reason for wanting the yearbook examined.  Right now Moore is claiming the failure to turn it over proves it is a hoax.  Jones claims that Moore’s claim is bogus. In this setting one or the other will be elected.  I find either result less than desirable. 

If the yearbook is examined three possibilities arise.  It is legitimate.  Moore’s goose is cooked. There is an 80% chance he would withdraw.  It is not 100% because he is such an ass.  If he withdraws we Republicans will start a drive to defeat Jones by voting for Moore.  I know you would no like this.

If it is found to be ½ legitimate and have ½ forged both Nelson and Moore are found to be liars. Then the chance Moore withdraws drops probably to 50%.  It could be better than that.  If it is found to be an entire hoax, Moore’s chances of election rise significantly.  That would only be Gloria’s fault.

I am willing to roll the dice. 

I only continue to raise the issues of Democrats undermining Reagan, Kennedy’s pond incident, and Bill Clinton’s sexual misdeeds to bring many of you (not necessarily you) down from the moral high ground many of you seem to stand on in calling me and others names.  Why do some of you you have to call names?

I posted these two posts on this thread because it was in this thread I was called a Russian troll and child molester protector.

Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2017, 12:35:35 PM »

Why are some posters ignored?

Just make sure you are not applying double standards.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies