Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:13:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 142994 times)
Kamala
Madagascar

« on: November 14, 2017, 02:00:02 AM »

Gonna reiterate that two wrongs don't make a right.

Someone of Arkansas Yankee's alleged aged should know that.

So, the game is heads you win, tails I loose.  I think the Dems need some of their own medicine, as I know if given the chance they would do it again.

It's not always that way. Republicans might have gerrymandered Congress to bits, but Democrats are pushing for fair redistricting policies in courts and state legislatures. That means even if they win huge majorities come 2018/2020, they wouldn't force heavily skewed maps to force a permanent, structural disadvantage for the Republicans.

Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 01:09:04 PM »

So yes all called ed Gillespie and Donald Trump racist for praising confederates how bout this ad.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/11/10/doug_jones_ad_confederate_officer_brave_soldiers_believed_in_their_cause.html

You guys always said every confederate is racist well now that you’re Party is doing thoughts?

Doug Jones is a national treasure who is defending our heritage.
Okay but you guys said it was racist when Gillespie did it but now that it’s a democrat it’s fine?
#Hypocrite

Jones isn’t a Yankee from New Jersey trying to make himself seem Southern.

Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 08:03:31 PM »

Poor Sluggish Martha doesn't deserve it. She was just a bit elitist and a lot lazy, not a sexually assaulting pedophile.

Pal, you are grossly understating Martha Coakley's Sins.

Martha Coakley: doesn't care for baseball. A sinner in Krazen's eyes.

Roy Moore: molests several teenage girls, preyed on other young women. Worthy to be a senator!
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 10:33:01 PM »

Are Alabamans going to throw their Keurigs at Hannity now?
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 08:07:41 PM »

Well, it's in meme format, so it must be true. *shrug*
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 11:06:45 PM »

Wouldn't Strange resigning just let Ivey appoint an even lamer duck until the special election?
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 11:13:15 PM »

Wouldn't Strange resigning just let Ivey appoint an even lamer duck until the special election?

Yes, I think so. Republicans are mulling whether to argue that Strange resigning is the same as Sessions resigning, in terms of vacancy rules. That's quite a stretch, and stinks of desperation.

Maybe it'll trigger a second special election for the remainder of Strange's term (until Moore/Jones is seated for the rest of Sessions' term.)

Kinda if Roland Burris would've resigned sometime during his portion of a term
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 01:01:57 AM »

Greedo will not be satisfied until Moore himself says "Sorry for molesting you!" and probably would still support him on the basis of "well he said sorry it clearly means he regrets it"
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 09:48:54 AM »

Roy Moore is so dumb he signs his name “Kay SNoore”!

Stop trying to defend him, Greedo.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 06:50:27 PM »

You know what I’m not buying this new poll the reason is because.....

It has Jeff Sessions and trump at worse approval ratings then Doug Jones,there is no way Jeff Sessions is at only
51-40 approval.

I mean, there's really no reason to dislike Jones other than him being a Democrat. He probably also has some cred for prosecuting those KKK members.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2017, 11:16:16 AM »

Hmm, I wonder why a woman has a vivid memory of a traumatic event? 🤔

Just because EnglishPete wanks furiously to pictures of female corpses doesn’t make him an expert on women.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2017, 11:56:54 AM »

Hmm, I wonder why a woman has a vivid memory of a traumatic event? 🤔

Just because EnglishPete wanks furiously to pictures of female corpses doesn’t make him an expert on women.

So traumatic that she had to fake cry whist holding up a blatantly forged signature and some kind of cartoon of herself. LMAO

Yeah, attempted rape is quite traumatic.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2017, 11:57:56 AM »

According to Pete.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2017, 12:49:40 AM »

"He tried to rape teenage girls, but at least he's not a Democrat!"

I guess the "moral decline" of our nation that SocCons have been warning us about really is happening.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2017, 01:10:24 AM »

Decline? Kamala, these folks didn't have morals to begin with

The funny thing is that Republicans try to make an equivalence with Bill Clinton, despite very few of us supporting him today. Of course, we can't speak for those who actually voted for him, but I certainly wouldn't vote for him.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2017, 01:27:34 AM »

The funny thing is that Republicans try to make an equivalence with Bill Clinton, despite very few of us supporting him today. Of course, we can't speak for those who actually voted for him, but I certainly wouldn't vote for him.
Cough AL FRANKEN cough

Check the date - I got receipts, kid.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2017, 01:32:45 AM »

Cough AL FRANKEN cough

Check the date - I got receipts, kid.
I’m just saying there are countless cheaters on both sides republicans and democrats need i name the democrats?
FYI the progressives big hero Bernie sanders says Franken shouldn’t resign.

Regardless of whatever mess of words comes out of your mouth, you're still the one supporting a child molester and attempted rapist for Senate, so there is zero moral equivalence.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2017, 11:59:09 AM »

With respect to sexual matters:

Double standards everywhere.

Sinning everywhere.

Has it always been undercover.

Is there a way to end it?

I am not optimistic. 

No one posting here or places like Ace of Spades has a moral leg to stand on to comment.  That includes me.   

So the moral perversity continues.  We each say "I am better than you."  Don't look at
me.  Look at that guy behind the tree.

I dream that years ago were better than today.  But that is only a dream.  The Victorian days though not perfect, were probably the best of days, but they were repressive in other ways.

As it was, it shall always be.

This is a dumpster fire of a post.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2017, 01:04:47 PM »

The real problem for EnglishPedo and Greedo is that all the accusers are women, so everyone know how worthless their testimonies are. They just can’t help but lie; it’s the fundamental nature of women - I mean, just look at Eve or Hillary Clinton.
You know what that is a really disgusting thing to say. But seriously of course Hillary is a liar but that doesn’t mean all of Bill Clinton’s accusesers when fake.same with Harvey Weinstein and Al Franken.

Funny how you say "doesn't mean all of Bill Clinton's accusers were fake" along with Franken's and Weinstein's but you dismiss all these women who have accused the Donald and Roy Moore. MUH LIBTARD CONSPIRACY
Those women saying trump sexually harassed them are complete liars I always thought that and I hated trump till the day he won.
The reason I don’t believe those woman is because they were not trumps type all of the women trump dated/married were tall super models who were usually born in Eastern Europe. None of those woman were like that and if it’s true that trump reached up her skirt on the plane then didn’t she scream and report the police right away?

What?

You really don’t know how any of this works, huh?
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2017, 05:44:11 PM »

Yes he should drop out do I still support him yes.

But read what all of those people said it’s completely debunking the yearbook person.

I don't believe a woman accusing Moore of sexual assault because this other random woman mentioned the placement of a door on the side, rather than the back, of a building.

Yeah. Sure. Very Convincing.

Let’s not forget that Moore’s initial defense was that there was no restaurant at all.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2017, 07:26:58 PM »

Listen I get why people don’t like Moore but all of you always hated him. I have supported from the day the run off primary to now. I do not agree with everything he says but I support him because he will vote how I would vote.
The scandals made you hate him Moore get it Moore.

Yes, I tend to hate homophobic theocrats, and yes, I tend to hate homophobic theocratic pedophiles more.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2017, 02:11:24 AM »

If you’re terrorized by feminism, it means it’s working.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2017, 12:53:13 PM »

Gena Richardson's story made no sense. She says he called her and spoke to her on the phone at school in an era when there were no cell phones.  Is she seriously suggesting that the school office would receive a call from a strange man and the take a child out of class to hand over their phone to her to take the call?

Yes? I mean, I’m not even that old and I know that’s how it worked. The school office probably also know Roy Moore was the assistant DA, so he’s not some random stranger.

Life before cell phones was... very different, to say the least.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2017, 01:59:18 PM »

Gena Richardson's story made no sense. She says he called her and spoke to her on the phone at school in an era when there were no cell phones.  Is she seriously suggesting that the school office would receive a call from a strange man and the take a child out of class to hand over their phone to her to take the call?

Yes? I mean, I’m not even that old and I know that’s how it worked. The school office probably also know Roy Moore was the assistant DA, so he’s not some random stranger.

Life before cell phones was... very different, to say the least.

Without passing judgment on the validity of the claims, I will say it was not uncommon for teachers to have phones in their classrooms as well. So the office could just connect Moore to the line for the right classroom and the girl could talk to him without even being taken out of class.

I’ll give EnglishPedo the benefit of the doubt and assume it was different in the UK.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2017, 04:57:41 PM »

Also no whites are not racist but I’m telling you this right now the two most racist people in America are David Duke and Colin kaepernick. They both hate America and what America stands for.

Stopped clock moment followed by our regularly scheduled nonsense.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies