Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:46:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 142978 times)
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 14, 2017, 01:24:26 AM »

Leave his ass on the ballot. It would have been bloody murder if Democrats called for moving the goal posts to get out of electing or losing with a problematic candidate. Either vote for the pedophile or don’t. Own it.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 01:13:21 PM »

Most media endorsed Hillary too...and in Missouri, it went to Koster...

Doug Jones is not Hillary Clinton.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 04:45:11 PM »

Trump allegedly sexually assaulted a child too. His backing of Roy Moore was never in question.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 02:33:41 PM »

How rich for a criminal such as Trump, to say Doug Jones is weak on crime. I guess prosecuting Ku Klux Klan members who killed black children does not count because of who the victims are. This man is a literal piece of sh**t.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 02:48:14 PM »

How rich for a criminal such as Trump, to say Doug Jones is weak on crime. I guess prosecuting Ku Klux Klan members who killed black children does not count because of who the victims are. This man is a literal piece of sh**t.

You think Trump cares who tf Doug Jones is? Someone just told him he was a Democrat and he brought out the usual "wants higher taxes", "weak on crime" stuff he always resorts to when it comes to Democrats.
I know he doesn't. I'm just reiterating what a shallow, ignorant doofus he is. Smiley
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 10:00:43 AM »

You think Trump cares who tf Doug Jones is? Someone just told him he was a Democrat and he brought out the usual "wants higher taxes", "weak on crime" stuff he always resorts to when it comes to Democrats.
I know he doesn't. I'm just reiterating what a shallow, ignorant doofus he is. Smiley

Ah I see. Very sorry if I sounded controversial.

You think he would just read a damn Wikipedia page or something. I mean, he's not doing anything else Smiley

Oh, but he is appointing great folks to the courts.

He is cutting regulations that been strangling the economy.

Below is a statement why I am glad Hillary is not in the White House.  Some doofus! NOT!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/this-thanksgiving-im-grateful-hillary-clinton-is-not-president/2017/11/22/68bafc9a-cee7-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html?utm_term=.592359720e69
Appointing a person to a lifetime judgeship when they have never tried a case is something a doofus would do.

Disliking Hillary does not absolve Trump from being the incompetent jackass that he is.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 10:14:41 PM »

That doesn't matter though. I can see why that would piss off black potential Jones voters.
What in the flyer is inaccurate? I don't see how it is problematic to remind black voters that Moore is benefiting from white supremacy and they must come out to vote and stop it.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 03:21:21 PM »

Moore was already going to win but this gives the 5 people who were still on the fence permission to vote for the child molester.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies