Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:46:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 143064 times)
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 17, 2017, 05:43:49 PM »

is this really gonna go to jones?
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 02:00:04 PM »

Does the democratic or republican vote come in first?
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 03:42:12 PM »

Alabama Gov: Roy Moore May Be a Child Molester, But At Least He’s Not a Democrat

Alabama Governor Kay Ivey accidentally gave away the Religious Right’s secret yesterday when she was answering questions about fellow Republican Roy Moore. She said of his accusers, “I certainly have no reason to disbelieve any of them.” She added: “There’s never an excuse for or rationale for sexual misconduct or sexual abuse.”

“I’m going to cast my ballot on December the 12th, and I do believe the nominee of the party is the one I’ll vote for,” Ivey said. “I believe in the Republican Party, what we stand for, and most important, we need to have a Republican in the United States Senate to vote on things like the Supreme Court justices, other appointments the Senate has to confirm and make major decisions. So that’s what I plan to do, vote for Republican nominee Roy Moore.”

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/11/18/alabama-gov-roy-moore-may-be-a-child-molester-but-at-least-hes-not-a-democrat/
This comment from her perfectly describes modern conservatism.

Maybe she feels that way because modern liberalism has become so terrifying: open borders, 7 year olds deciding they are transgender, leftist limits on free speech, violent Antia, violent resistance, violent black lives matters, Soros, etc.  Could go on and on.
lol soros vs the hundreds more republican rich donors
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 09:14:09 PM »

Why is Moore so obsessed with Nelson? It's as if the other victims don't exist for him and his goons.

Because Gloria is so hated by so many folks like me.  He can use the failure to allow the verification of the yearbook as a battering
As I have said I think 1/2 the entry is legitimate and 1/2 forged.  It hurts both of them in my opinion.  But  

If he wants to examine the yearbook why doesn't he sue for defamation?
Until he does that he has no right to bitch and whine.

The problem with late hits is just that there is not time to go to court.  That is why late hits are suspect.

The argument can be made that the hits without Nelson's are close to being insufficient to close the deal. Nelson's claim involves actual force to seal image of an assaulter.

The problem is the claim requires the authenticity of the yearbook notations.  By not permitting verification Gloria is permitting Moore to make that and Gloria issues.

Gloria should have had a local attorney roll Nelson out.   But that is not the Gloria we have all grown to know and love.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 04:38:57 PM »

My home-brew polling average(which includes internal polls) has Jones up 0.2%, 46.6% to 46.4%.
Internals from both sides
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 08:31:38 PM »

crap. doug is going down-
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/dec/06/doug-jones/jones-ad-wrongly-attacks-moore-sex-crime-case/
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 08:34:35 PM »

don't think Alabamans are better than using the hell outta this.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2017, 08:41:52 PM »

look, the key to Jones's campaign is to show he has extremely uncontroversial, which plays in the burbs.  Those pubs are trying to find a reason to vote republican, this is it. Also, even though this isn't huge, the race was already likely in Moore's favor. This can not help anything.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2017, 08:45:07 PM »

look, the key to Jones's campaign is to show he has extremely uncontroversial, which plays in the burbs.  Those pubs are trying to find a reason to vote republican, this is it. Also, even though this isn't huge, the race was already likely in Moore's favor. This can not help anything.

If this "changes their mind" on voting for Jones, they were never truly voting for him anyway.
true, but Moore needs write in->Moore votes badly
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2017, 08:51:57 PM »

you're deluding yourself if you think fox news will not extensively cover this
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies