Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:13:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 143039 times)
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

« on: November 14, 2017, 01:01:25 PM »
« edited: November 14, 2017, 01:03:19 PM by Greedo The Hunter »

So yes all called ed Gillespie and Donald Trump racist for praising confederates how bout this ad.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/11/10/doug_jones_ad_confederate_officer_brave_soldiers_believed_in_their_cause.html

You guys always said every confederate is racist well now that you’re Party is doing thoughts?
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 01:06:06 PM »

So yes all called ed Gillespie and Donald Trump racist for praising confederates how bout this ad.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/11/10/doug_jones_ad_confederate_officer_brave_soldiers_believed_in_their_cause.html

You guys always said every confederate is racist well now that you’re Party is doing thoughts?

Doug Jones is a national treasure who is defending our heritage.
Okay but you guys said it was racist when Gillespie did it but now that it’s a democrat it’s fine?
#Hypocrite
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 01:14:00 PM »

Doug Jones is a national treasure who is defending our heritage.
Okay but you guys said it was racist when Gillespie did it but now that it’s a democrat it’s fine?
#Hypocrite

Are you trying to get banned?
No I’m just showing it’s hypocritical that’s it’s racism if republicans praise Robert e Lee or stonewall,but if the democrats praise the confederacy it’s all good and not a word.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 07:40:36 PM »

Did you guys not read it?
He said that it said D.A when he was not a DA.
I do believe it’s BS That yearbook is probably a fake,

With all that being said while I want/support Moore he should drop out I don’t want to lose a safe senate seat!
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 11:56:03 PM »

Okay I’m totally serious MOORE needs to drop out!
I don’t want to lose a safe senate seat!
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 12:32:24 AM »

So I am getting it that if Moore was still well ahead in the polls despite the scandal you would still support him and want him to stay in?
Well I still do support Moore although he needs to drop out.

The big thing I don’t understand is.....

So the new woman claims that he grabbed her butt in his office in 1991,wouldn’t there have been video cameras in his office in the courthouse?
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 12:42:29 AM »

After what happened with Gillespie, Greedo is desperate for a win.

They've won enough for the next 3 years, at least.
That is true.

After those suburban curb-stompings last week Greedy-0 is desperate for a win in the reddest state in the nation. He sweatin like a dog cuz if Moore loses the GOP gonna lose every state
Actually Moore losing is bad but that will be his fault for losing unlike Virginia house of delegates.

One of bright spots in the 45th State senate race we only lost it by 10. It was a 65-28 Clinton seat so that gives me hope that in the 8th that Rossi can win since the 45th is one of the more left wing parts of the district.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 12:49:22 AM »

So I am getting it that if Moore was still well ahead in the polls despite the scandal you would still support him and want him to stay in?

So the new woman claims that he grabbed her butt in his office in 1991,wouldn’t there have been video cameras in his office in the courthouse?

Video cameras in his office? - maybe, maybe not. He might have known how to turn them off anyways. Plus, the footage from CCTV is often wiped periodically if there are no timely inquiries as to what was recorded.

By still saying you will vote for Moore if he stays in the race, you are supporting Pedophilia and saying it is a moral thing. Control of the Senate is not at stake on Dec. 12 so you can't point to Schumer. Jones has no comparable scandal. Until and unless you endorse Mr. Jones or a third party candidate, you are a supporter of pedophilia. I suggest you change your endorsement immediately to remove any chance that you are banned from Atlas over this incident.
Again I don’t support pedophillia if more proof comes out that’s it true again emails,texts,pictures,videos The I will 100% unendorse Moore.
All I know is either Moore is lying or the women are lying all I know is that people in 2016 also said that trump reached up there dresses and that seems to have been BS so why should I believe these women?
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 12:50:51 AM »

After what happened with Gillespie, Greedo is desperate for a win.

They've won enough for the next 3 years, at least.
That is true.

After those suburban curb-stompings last week Greedy-0 is desperate for a win in the reddest state in the nation. He sweatin like a dog cuz if Moore loses the GOP gonna lose every state
Actually Moore losing is bad but that will be his fault for losing unlike Virginia house of delegates.

One of bright spots in the 45th State senate race we only lost it by 10. It was a 65-28 Clinton seat so that gives me hope that in the 8th that Rossi can win since the 45th is one of the more left wing parts of the district.
Eh I guess it’s possible but keep in mind that seat is much more Republican downballot so I wouldn’t say losing by 10 is all that impressive.
True but keep in mind this was an off year election heck this seat voted 59-40 for obama so it’s a blue seat just not to bad to only lose by 10 when trump is president.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 12:55:49 AM »

If you honestly think Rossi has a chance based on a special state senate election, then you must also believe Democrats have a shot at taking some Oklahoma House districts.
That’s my point in Oklahoma there super low turnout elections with a hated governor but the fact is trump is super hated upthere in Seattle so considering how blue it is in a trump off year election to only lose by 10 is pretty good.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2017, 01:39:11 AM »

Video cameras in his office? - maybe, maybe not. He might have known how to turn them off anyways. Plus, the footage from CCTV is often wiped periodically if there are no timely inquiries as to what was recorded.

By still saying you will vote for Moore if he stays in the race, you are supporting Pedophilia and saying it is a moral thing. Control of the Senate is not at stake on Dec. 12 so you can't point to Schumer. Jones has no comparable scandal. Until and unless you endorse Mr. Jones or a third party candidate, you are a supporter of pedophilia. I suggest you change your endorsement immediately to remove any chance that you are banned from Atlas over this incident.
Again I don’t support pedophillia if more proof comes out that’s it true again emails,texts,pictures,videos The I will 100% unendorse Moore.
All I know is either Moore is lying or the women are lying all I know is that people in 2016 also said that trump reached up there dresses and that seems to have been BS so why should I believe these women?

You want a text? That yearbook signature should do nicely for you. Honestly you're just moving the goalposts and until and unless you repent and endorse Jones or a third party candidate it must be assumed that you support Moore's actions. It doesn't matter if you want him to drop out - the fact that you would still proudly check his name on a ballot is evidence enough you support his actions.
If he comes out and says it’s true all of it I will be on here trashing Moore and apologizing to everyone.

That book seems faked why is the Moore and the date a different color from the rest of the book?
Also if she had that book she could’ve come out in 2000 or 2012 or during the primary.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2017, 02:54:09 AM »

You want a text? That yearbook signature should do nicely for you. Honestly you're just moving the goalposts and until and unless you repent and endorse Jones or a third party candidate it must be assumed that you support Moore's actions. It doesn't matter if you want him to drop out - the fact that you would still proudly check his name on a ballot is evidence enough you support his actions.
If he comes out and says it’s true all of it I will be on here trashing Moore and apologizing to everyone.

That book seems faked why is the Moore and the date a different color from the rest of the book?

To answer that question check the whole of this thread

https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/930879809919467520
yea that yearbook is fake Moore should sue her.
Also why does it say 1977 then 12/22/77 why would you date it twice?
Heck I can’t even tell if it’s Roy,ray or Kay because that looks like an A.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2017, 02:57:33 AM »

ok EnglishPete you're going to have to substantially reduce that signature size

What's even dumber is that the idiot didn't bother doing a Google Image search for the actual yearbook photo from the press conference:

Why does the Roy look like Ray?
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2017, 06:47:47 PM »

You know what I’m not buying this new poll the reason is because.....

It has Jeff Sessions and trump at worse approval ratings then Doug Jones,there is no way Jeff Sessions is at only
51-40 approval.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2017, 07:00:43 PM »

You know what I’m not buying this new poll the reason is because.....

It has Jeff Sessions and trump at worse approval ratings then Doug Jones,there is no way Jeff Sessions is at only
51-40 approval.

I mean, there's really no reason to dislike Jones other than him being a Democrat. He probably also has some cred for prosecuting those KKK members.
True but that still doesn’t explain about the meh approval rating of Jeff Sessions.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2017, 07:46:20 PM »

I think the poll numbers could be because the more extreme right wingers aren't responding to pollsters which leads to more dems and moderates in the sample. The favourable numbers of Jones vs Sessions and Trump vs Obama doesnt quite sound right
That’s exactly how I feel.
The race right now is tilting republican.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2017, 06:26:40 PM »

To me the year book and the 2 other autographs look totally different.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2017, 12:43:03 AM »

Jones, in some ways, seems more liberal than a significant portion of the Senate Democratic Caucus.
Which is way I still support Moore.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2017, 01:07:24 AM »

"He tried to rape teenage girls, but at least he's not a Democrat!"

I guess the "moral decline" of our nation that SocCons have been warning us about really is happening.
I guess the moral decline happened when your party defended a president who cheated on his wife and lied about to the whole world denieing it for 10 years till tapes came out thanks to Conservative media.

#hypocrite #noproof4moore #fakenews #bothsidesdoit
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2017, 01:26:20 AM »

Decline? Kamala, these folks didn't have morals to begin with

The funny thing is that Republicans try to make an equivalence with Bill Clinton, despite very few of us supporting him today. Of course, we can't speak for those who actually voted for him, but I certainly wouldn't vote for him.
Cough AL FRANKEN cough
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2017, 01:31:26 AM »

The funny thing is that Republicans try to make an equivalence with Bill Clinton, despite very few of us supporting him today. Of course, we can't speak for those who actually voted for him, but I certainly wouldn't vote for him.
Cough AL FRANKEN cough

Check the date - I got receipts, kid.
I’m just saying there are countless cheaters on both sides republicans and democrats need i name the democrats?
FYI the progressives big hero Bernie sanders says Franken shouldn’t resign.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2017, 01:36:01 AM »

Cough AL FRANKEN cough

Check the date - I got receipts, kid.
I’m just saying there are countless cheaters on both sides republicans and democrats need i name the democrats?
FYI the progressives big hero Bernie sanders says Franken shouldn’t resign.

Regardless of whatever mess of words comes out of your mouth, you're still the one supporting a child molester and attempted rapist for Senate, so there is zero moral equivalence.
A rumored rapist which I still don’t buy because that year book looks super fake.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2017, 02:38:35 AM »

A rumored rapist which I still don’t buy because that year book looks super fake.

The guy was banned from the mall, FFS.
A manger at that time said he was not banned.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2017, 02:39:21 AM »

No private citizen is going to waste time forging a signature, which is an action that could get them threats and hate mail.
Not if there payed off or want attention for themselves.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2017, 02:50:19 AM »

The guy was banned from the mall, FFS.
A manager er at that time said he was not banned.

A manager, like the one you and the other sheep live.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/16/fmr-gadsden-mall-manager-roy-moore-knowledge-not-banned-mall/
The interview is from a local news channel not breitbart.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies