Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:43:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 143112 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: November 14, 2017, 07:52:00 PM »

EnglishPete would happily watch his own daughter get raped as long as the rapist was white. Just put him on ignore guys.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 10:58:48 PM »

I bet the Democrats regret not going with a candidate who was pro-life.  I bet there are enough voters like me in Alabama who are deeply disturbed by Moore's actions but would never vote for (what we view as) a baby killer.  If the Democrat were pro-life, I would have this at Likely D right now, but this seems to be a tossup.

That's what bothers me about "pro-lifers".  People are upset about "baby killers" but don't have a problem when the babies become teenagers and get molested??!!

We do have a problem with it, but murder is obviously a worse crime than any sexual crime could ever be.

What does the term zygote mean to you?

One has little doubt you would have opposed reinstating the adoption cost tax credit because it was going to be paid for by raising the corporate income tax level from 20% to 20.04%

Pro-life my ass
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 11:15:44 PM »

I bet the Democrats regret not going with a candidate who was pro-life.  I bet there are enough voters like me in Alabama who are deeply disturbed by Moore's actions but would never vote for (what we view as) a baby killer.  If the Democrat were pro-life, I would have this at Likely D right now, but this seems to be a tossup.

That's what bothers me about "pro-lifers".  People are upset about "baby killers" but don't have a problem when the babies become teenagers and get molested??!!

We do have a problem with it, but murder is obviously a worse crime than any sexual crime could ever be.

What does the term zygote mean to you?

One has little doubt you would have opposed reinstating the adoption cost tax credit because it was going to be paid for by raising the corporate income tax level from 20% to 20.04%

Pro-life my ass

Actually, I strongly supported reinstating the adoption tax credit.

Bravo. I retract my criticism.

Still, could you address the issue of equating termination of pregnancy of a zygote, a clump of undistinguished cells smaller than a pinky fingernail, constitutes murder? Do you really have no distinction between a fertilized egg two hours after contraception versus a viable pregnancy two hours before birth?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 01:18:05 AM »
« Edited: November 16, 2017, 01:22:35 AM by Virginia »

Okay I’m totally serious MOORE needs to drop out!
I don’t want to lose a safe senate seat!

The fact you have repeatedly stated this ad infinitum, and your motivation has everything to do with your team losing a seat and nothing more the fact that he is a Serial sexual assaulter, prove that you are a child and, a pretty lousy one at that.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 01:19:10 AM »

So I am getting it that if Moore was still well ahead in the polls despite the scandal you would still support him and want him to stay in?
Well I still do support Moore although he needs to drop out.

The big thing I don’t understand is.....

So the new woman claims that he grabbed her butt in his office in 1991,wouldn’t there have been video cameras in his office in the courthouse?

I doubt it? And even if there were, it's not like they kept the tapes in some warehouse for the last 26 years just in case someone wanted to reference them.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 01:19:57 AM »

So I am getting it that if Moore was still well ahead in the polls despite the scandal you would still support him and want him to stay in?
Well I still do support Moore although he needs to drop out.

The big thing I don’t understand is.....

So the new woman claims that he grabbed her butt in his office in 1991,wouldn’t there have been video cameras in his office in the courthouse?

I doubt it? And even if there were, it's not like they kept the tapes in some warehouse for the last 26 years just in case someone wanted to reference them.

Streaming video technology was remotely the same in 1991. For Christ's sake they were still using VHS tapes to record on most security cameras back then.

You are indeed a child, and not a very good one at that.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 08:58:22 PM »

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 08:59:11 PM »

@EnglishPete: for the 2nd time, reduce that signature size significantly or I'm going to keep deleting your posts from here.

You know, there are even far better reasons for doing so. Tongue
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 09:01:26 PM »

"Oh wow - a GOP Governor decided not to engage in a blatantly unconstitutional overthrow of government and the voting process! Huge FF!"

Tbf, people in the GOP keep throwing crazy ideas at her, and she keeps rejecting them. No guarantees that another governor would do the same. Credit where it's due I guess.

Not to mention she's facing a contested primary in a few months in an office she was just appointed to. Rigging...AHEM "rescheduling" the election would've brought her in ALL kinds of right wing bona fides.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 09:05:24 PM »

I have them both on ignore, but I'm fascinated to know:

Who's doing a better job of sexual assault denial? Creepo or English Prick?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2017, 09:14:33 PM »

I have them both on ignore, but I'm fascinated to know:

Who's doing a better job of sexual assault denial? Creepo or English Prick?

Better job or more disturbing? The second would be the Prick the first would be Creepo i suppose though both are flailing horribly

Much as expected. Thank you!

Carry on, rape apologists! Dance for our pleasure!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2017, 12:17:50 PM »

N author=Cucks Against Cordray link=topic=277182.msg5915408#msg5915408 date=1510931197]
Oh please. The idea Democrats began the politicization of Supreme Court nominations is absurd. Every time Republicans whine about Bork, Democrats are right to whine about the Republican held Senate conducting the first SCOTUS fillibuster against Abe Fortas in '67.

There's not a high ground on the politicization of the court.

The idea that Republicans aren't playing the same game is even more laughable, especially after Garland.

You conveniently forget that Fortas was forced to resign due to ethical problems.

Second that is only one case in exactly 50 years. 
[/quote]

You also conveniently forget that bork was denied nomination because he was a far-right extremist that even several Republicans voted against confirming. You may also recall that his replacement, Anthony Kennedy, was I believe confirmed unanimously. So much for partisanship when a good quality candidate is presented.

You are also correct about Fortas having ethical issues that made him a questionable best nominee. But don't call fighting pork or Thomas partisanship just because they were against your side. They were both ship nominees, and Thomas is proven yourself to be largely a s*** Justice
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2017, 12:20:39 PM »

Breitbart has a story that Nance's stepson says she is a liar.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/exclusive-stepson-of-roy-moore-accuser-accusations-one-hundred-percent-a-lie/

I know it is Breitbart.  But it is one more reason that the yearbook needs to be analyzed.

You officially suck highly.

I'm going to treat you according to my new rule of all rape apologists and put you on ignore. May your time here being short and ridicule ridden
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2017, 08:22:54 PM »

Guys, seriously. There are 3 people here who are either Russian trolls or fake Christians who support child molestation and are going to hell. These people aren't rational humans worthy of debate. They're bad people who contribute nothing. Stop engaging them, they aren't trying to engage you in civilized discourse.

Even though I get and idea from the posts that have been copied, who is defending sexual assault the most out of the three Horrible's?

I seriously wonder how many sexual assault charges these posters have racked up between them? Well, none for creepo obviously since he's like 12
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2017, 02:59:28 AM »

Guys, seriously. There are 3 people here who are either Russian trolls or fake Christians who support child molestation and are going to hell. These people aren't rational humans worthy of debate. They're bad people who contribute nothing. Stop engaging them, they aren't trying to engage you in civilized discourse.

Even though I get and idea from the posts that have been copied, who is defending sexual assault the most out of the three Horrible's?

I seriously wonder how many sexual assault charges these posters have racked up between them? Well, none for creepo obviously since he's like 12

LOL

Badger : Old Roy is a witch, we have evidence and eyewitnesses that he conversed with a black cat and took part in a blasphemous black mass with a raven and a dog.

Rational person : That's bullsh**t, he's not a witch, I'll explain why those testimonies and evidence are obviously false

Badger : YOU DEFEND THE WITCH! That means YOU must be a witch also! Burn the witch!

You don't show us why these testimonies and evidence or false. There is nothing about your post that shows you to be anything short of absolutely delusional . I don't mean as in you have a weird sense of opinion, I mean as in you literally are wearing a tinfoil hat to make sure that George Soros and the liberal media don't infect your precious brain waves.

All your posts show us that you are a completely Psychopathic sh**tbag who spins a shockingly inexplicable amount of time in rapist apologia. You literally are the worst person to come across this form in a long long time, and that's saying a lot. begone you miserable excuse of a sub human being
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2017, 04:02:02 AM »

I do love the old hits like 'Ted Kennedy is a communist', 'JFK stole Illinois'. I'm still waiting for one about Kennedy SR being a bootlegger

I hate to feed any fodder to the troll, but isn't that last one actually kind of true?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2017, 09:17:04 AM »

A rumored rapist which I still don’t buy because that year book looks super fake.

The guy was banned from the mall, FFS.
A manger at that time said he was not banned.

That guy was manager of the mall starting in 1981, past the time of these assaults.

And apparently Creepo missed the statement from the former Gadsden cop (a notoriously liberal bunch) who said Moore's lacking on high school girls at the mall and elsewhere was the worst kept secret in town.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2017, 09:55:36 AM »

English prick must be beside himself. The liberal media's conspiracy recruited the Alabama young Republicans too!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2017, 03:16:04 PM »

I mean if the choice were between a liberal who had done these things and a candidate who did not share their values I would not expect voters in, say, California to pick the Republican because it was 'the right thing to do' and then feign moral outrage and lambaste the citizens of that state for voting for their beliefs in a pragmatic fashion.

Now I personally hope this does not happen, but the attacks against the voters of Alabama by partisan hacks itt are the epitome of disingenuous. If Bob Menendez had been convicted no one here wanted him expelled immediately, and why should you have? Your party could've saved a seat by stalling for a few months, a seat critical to legislative successes in the coming year or so.

While I don't think corruption is on the same level as pedophilia, I also don't think a conviction for a crime is on the same level as being accused of a crime.

Basically stop calling people denigrating names for voting based on their beliefs and refusing to vote for someone who does not share those beliefs.

"There's nothing wrong with voting for a pedophile!!!"

We have reached peak Republican.

"You're an elitist and worse than pedophiles if you bash people that vote for pedophiles!" - Multiple Atlas users have said unironically.

Oh, and calling those said people "predators" or "right-wing crazies" is worse than anything Fox News has done or said or labelled people as.

Do you truly want your standard of justifiable criticism to be "Fox News is just as bad"?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2017, 02:00:56 AM »

I'm confused where is the 'I'm Doug Jones and I approve this ad'?
Alabama law doesn't require that. There's a "paid for by Doug Jones for Senate. Approved by Doug Jones." line at the bottom of the final few frames.

Also what a weird thing to focus on.

To be honest, I thought the same thing. I also thought that whole I approve this ad was a federal statute, at least as pertains to Federal races.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2017, 01:08:48 AM »

Trump’s endorsement makes this race Safe D

Serial assaulter Donald Trump defends serial pedophile Roy Moore.
I cannot picture this news changing the mind of anyone.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2017, 01:16:32 AM »

Alright rape denialist lunatic cretins. What's your excuse this time?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2017, 11:13:28 AM »

Exactly what relatives of that girl must do almost 40 years ago (to Moore and people like him). Edge of palm to the artery, fist in the temple, knee in the balls - there are many ways. Even teenager can do it. In my case i simply ran away after hitting his hands as strongly as i could. But if that would be not enough - the steps i described above would follow. But they ALL didi nothing until November 2017...

Hold on just a minute there man. These girls some of them least did, repeat did fight more off. Remember the one girl who said she had to physically fight to get out of the car and had bruises on her neck afterwards?. Don't be quite such a twat and comparing the two.

The more important question here, is did you tell any adults when this happened? Was it in the 1970s? Or at least close? Who did you report this to in authority? It sounds like you've been chastising these women for not coming forward as a teenager in 1970s Alabama and publicly reporting such incidents by a local up-and-coming powerful young politician. Look at these women getting dragged over the coals in the standards of 2010's America, which is far less tolerant of such Behavior or to disregard of victims claims.

So again, who did you report this to? Did you go to the police like you say these women should have? Did you report it to the person's employer? If it was school-related did you go to the principal or superintendent?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2017, 07:04:32 PM »

Have seen it suggested he’ll take more votes from Jones, but that could be wishful thinking/pessimism.
I doubt he gets more than 1-2% of the vote. He should have no impact on the race.

Um, that's enough to swing a close race, and at least this should be close. Whether that's enough.

It'll hurt Moore. This guy is a staunch conservative Republican and touts himself as such. There are plenty more voters who can't bring themselves to to vote for a Democrat but would gladly take the opportunity to vote for a non-pedophile standard Alabama right wing Republican instead of Moore, than there are conservative Republicans so disgusted with Moore they'd vote for a Democrat like Jones, only to still switch to writing in a standard southern right winger if given the chance.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2017, 06:33:39 PM »

From what I've seen, Allred's refusal to allow a neutral third party to examine the yearbook and confirm if it is or is not Moore's handwriting has led to a lot of people doubting the accusations. There is absolutely no reason to do that if it is authentic. I think Moore will narrowly win since there's no actual confirmed evidence, Doug Jones is so liberal, and Alabama is so conservative. If Jones didn't support late term abortion, amnesty, and gun control, maybe things would be different, but his only hope is winning a slim plurality due to republican write-ins.

Your parents must be very proud they grew up a pedophilia apologist.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies