Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:02:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 142971 times)
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 14, 2017, 09:57:06 PM »

Well hopefully this can help Tarkanian  lose his sixth attempt at public office.
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 10:52:21 PM »

As much as I get tempted to start to believe Jones might actually win, the fact that 10 years ago the state voted in favor of keeping Jim Crow language in the constitution makes me think that unless Jones starts soaring way ahead in the polls, Moore is still slightly favored.
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 11:27:51 AM »

Considering Alabaman's take what Trump says as Gosple truth,  I suppose it's time to accept Senator Moore Sad
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 12:52:26 PM »

Considering Alabaman's take what Trump says as Gosple truth,  I suppose it's time to accept Senator Moore Sad
You're right, Senator Luther Strange is going to crush Doug Jones. Remember when Trump endorsed Strange?

And it was in favor of Moore, they still love Trump. Im sure there is a significant number of Republicans in Alabama who might have been ready to so t this rave out, but will vote because Trump is reminding them that some "Soft on crime liberal" is going to take their seat.
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 12:32:28 AM »

I hope I'm wrong but I feel Moore will outperform polling slightly. I'm confident that there has to be a sizable bloc that supports him but publicly wouldn't admit it 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies