Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:21:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 143153 times)
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« on: November 15, 2017, 11:18:02 AM »

Wasn't Macron like 15 when he met his wife, who is 15 years older than him and in a position of authority over him?

#LockHerUp
They didn’t enter into a relationship until he was in his 20s, though.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 07:50:22 PM »

Did you guys not read it?
He said that it said D.A when he was not a DA.
I do believe it’s BS That yearbook is probably a fake,

With all that being said while I want/support Moore he should drop out I don’t want to lose a safe senate seat!
Maybe.

Maybe he was lying to impress those girls so that he could impress them.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 12:54:41 AM »

Okay I’m totally serious MOORE needs to drop out!
I don’t want to lose a safe senate seat!
So I am getting it that if Moore was still well ahead in the polls despite the scandal you would still support him and want him to stay in?
Well I still do support Moore although he needs to drop out.

The big thing I don’t understand is.....

So the new woman claims that he grabbed her butt in his office in 1991,wouldn’t there have been video cameras in his office in the courthouse?
can you stop being a dumbass plz
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 09:12:39 PM »

In addition to being a really good dude, Doug's also a really good campaigner.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 12:07:58 AM »

I'm confused where is the 'I'm Doug Jones and I approve this ad'?
Alabama law doesn't require that. There's a "paid for by Doug Jones for Senate. Approved by Doug Jones." line at the bottom of the final few frames.

Also what a weird thing to focus on.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 02:30:23 PM »

Remember: If you were molested as a kid and didn't say something, you're a weak coward
It took me years of therapy before I even understood what had happened to me.

Smoltchanov, read my lips: Ты чертовски дерьмо.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 12:38:39 AM »

I agree with the posters elsewhere that a Democrat wave is building.  That danger is the final reason to support Moore. The GOP has things to accomplish, especially regarding the courts.  We cannot allow another Democrat in now, who will try to screw up the works. 

I want the courts to at least give me and the country protection from some of the thinking of some hard left Democrats.
Pedophiles: at least they're not Democrats.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 01:04:56 AM »
« Edited: December 04, 2017, 03:22:31 PM by Virginia »

I agree with the posters elsewhere that a Democrat wave is building.  That danger is the final reason to support Moore. The GOP has things to accomplish, especially regarding the courts.  We cannot allow another Democrat in now, who will try to screw up the works.  

I want the courts to at least give me and the country protection from some of the thinking of some hard left Democrats.

He is not a pedophile.  If they occurred, they were 40 years ago.  A person can be forgiven for acts 40 years.  The GOP if it wakes up can expel him he lied about the yearbook.  The proof would come handwriting analysis not DNA analysis.
A person cannot be forgiven for child molestation, especially when they refuse to admit what happened.

You're speaking to a survivor. From the survivor community: Screw Roy Moore and screw anyone who defends him.

(can't wait to get death points for this message. worth it.)
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 05:33:49 PM »
« Edited: December 05, 2017, 05:42:33 PM by Virginia »

I agree with the posters elsewhere that a Democrat wave is building.  That danger is the final reason to support Moore. The GOP has things to accomplish, especially regarding the courts.  We cannot allow another Democrat in now, who will try to screw up the works.  

He is not a pedophile.  If they occurred, they were 40 years ago.  A person can be forgiven for acts 40 years.  The GOP if it wakes up can expel him he lied about the yearbook.  The proof would come handwriting analysis not DNA analysis.
A person cannot be forgiven for child molestation, especially when they refuse to admit what happened.

(can't wait to get death points for this message. worth it.)

I am also a survivor.  My father was an alcoholic and was never in my life. Never had a good day with him in my life.  When I was 14 almost 15 I became active in the Republican Party. For a year a man groomed me and struck when I was 16. Luckily, I had the sense to put a stop to it right then.  I almost let it go on, as I was craving male attention. My father later killed my aunt, his sister, who provided him with lodging, so he was not homeless.  After killing his sister he committed suicide.  

I have suffered for years with depression and suicidal thoughts.   I and my counselors assumed it arose from the above described  events.  However, about 10 years ago I learned that depression can be caused by severe head injuries.  When I was 8, I tripped over a bat.  I hit my head on the floor.  I was out like a light for a day and half.  I started taking seizure medication.  It relieved much of my depression.

I have also discovered that fall may have caused the Parkinson’s I now struggle with. But the Parkinson’s medication seems to have relieved the remaining depression.  

I was lucky enough to marry a wonderful woman who was able to stay with me in spite of my overwhelming depression.  I have a wonderful son.  He is living the political life I wish I had had in the DC area with his wife and two boys. Faith in God also helped through my life.

Sometimes I wish my molester has died of AIDS. Other times I hope he has reformed and found peace. The real damage he did was to destroy our one year relationship and my relationship with men in general.  His actions confirmed my mistrust of men developed by my father.

So this all leads me to the point that everyone who posts here need to stop their personal attacks on people they do not know who post here.  Everyone needs to stop the use of foul language.  Folks tend to use language on the internet they would not use in person.

With respect to the two accusers who relate true sexual offenses, I would suggest the offenses  are not heinous enough to disqualify a man who has had a 40 year period of no additional charges. I have serious reservations about Nelson’s claims.  I do not believe that either accuser has revealed sufficient trauma from one incident with no grooming to overcome 40 years of no charges.

I'm not one to accuse people of lying on things such as this, but I don't believe you. Your repeated defenses of a pedophile make your own claims of surviving abuse hard to believe.

I don't care about the 40 years of "no charges". That does not eliminate the validity of Leigh Corfman or Beverly Young Nelson's accusations, or the accusations of the half-dozen other women.

If you're a survivor, you know the pain never goes away, the feeling of victimization, the fucked up relationships you have with other people, the feeling of helplessness, the disgust, the shame always stays with you.

It's not just the act. It's what stays afterward.

And the act itself is so heinous that he should not be one of the chosen 100 in the United States Senate, and his presence their perverts and tarnishes the so-called "greatest deliberative body in the world."

He should not win. If he wins, his supporters should be shamed into submission and he should not be seated. If he is seated, the Senate Republican Caucus should be branded as cowardly and craven.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2017, 05:36:51 PM »

https://twitter.com/KevinMKruse/status/937750429202571266

Kevin M. Kruse‏Verified account
@KevinMKruse
Follow Follow @KevinMKruse

You must be logged in to read this quote.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 11:29:26 PM »

Moore's scared, so they haven't.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2017, 06:04:17 PM »

It appears that Roy Moore, that fine upstanding defender of Christian morality, started dating his wife before she had filed for divorce from her previous husband.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/court-records-suggest-roy-moore-dated-wife-while-she-was-still-married/article/2642679

I guess he must have seen an asterisk on the Seventh Commandment.
Could this actually hurt him among evangelicals?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies