Re-elect Pericles for Fremont House of Commons
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:27:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Re-elect Pericles for Fremont House of Commons
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Re-elect Pericles for Fremont House of Commons  (Read 387 times)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 13, 2017, 03:20:31 AM »

Election Time is coming up, and that means it is time for the people of Fremont to make a choice. It's a choice about the kind of future we want for Fremont. I stand for a strong, forward-looking, progressive future for Fremont. In the House of Commons I have been delivering for the people of Fremont, working constructively to pass major legislation and I have been fighting for you, not the special interests. I ensured that the government gave the huge budget surplus back to the people of Fremont, created the Pacific Railway and expanded it to Minneapolis and Minnesota, and have worked to make sure in the final days of this parliamentary term that the people of Fremont get affordable healthcare coverage with FremontCare. I'm not an obstructionist, but I won't hesitate to stand up for what I believe is right, and when legislation is wrong for Fremont, I'll take a stand against it. I'm so proud to have been elected and it's been great to deliver real, positive accomplishments for Fremontians. But, there's still more that can be done. We can make Fremont-not great again, because it's already great-but even greater. So let's do this! Let's deliver a great, progressive Fremont that we can be proud of! That's what you'll get if you re-elect me to the House of Commons-so remember to vote Pericles!
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 09:19:22 AM »

Endorsed for reelection! It’s been a pleasure working with you.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 02:02:18 PM »

Endorsed for reelection! It’s been a pleasure working with you.

Thank you!
DFL

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 12:00:13 PM »

Endorsed! I hope to serve with you in the next House of Commons!
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 02:45:24 PM »

It has been a pleasure to work with you these past three months, Pericles: consider yourself endorsed.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 02:05:30 PM »

The election is very near. Remember to vote for a better Fremont, for Pericles.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 01:07:58 AM »

Congratulations, sir, on a well-deserved reelection!
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 02:23:41 AM »

Congratulations, sir, on a well-deserved reelection!

Thank you!

Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 03:55:02 AM »

Thank you to all the voters of Fremont that voted for me and supported my candidacy. I, for the second time in a row, got the most votes of any MP, which is a great accomplishment. I am proud to be able to have the support of many Fremontians and I will stand up for my supporters in the House of Commons.
I am also ecstatic that we have a progressive majority in the House and Prime Minister Kamala, so we can continue the good work of the last parliamentary term and create a more progressive, fairer and prosperous Fremont. I am so proud of what we did over the last term and that the voters of Fremont are too having re-elected a progressive government and me with a strong mandate. We have a mandate to change Fremont, we will use that mandate.

The time for talk is over, the time for action is here. Let's do this. Thank you, and I will remember you and your verdict.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies