PPP: 15 more polls of competitive House districts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:01:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PPP: 15 more polls of competitive House districts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP: 15 more polls of competitive House districts  (Read 7309 times)
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« on: November 14, 2017, 07:30:50 PM »

YES, 48-43 in my district! Go Ed Meier and Colin Allred!
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 03:36:19 PM »

IIRC, Bryce is a deadbeat dad who didn’t pay the child support he owed until he got in the race.  I have a hard time believing such a weak and damaged candidate is going to make this remotely close.

This is a bad take. We need more "deadbeats", I'd rather have working-class guys like Bryce struggling to meet ends on my side then yet another "entrepreneur" hack who's gonna promise more "market-based solutions".

I just want to be sure I’m understanding you right, are you actually saying you have no problem voting for some sleazy deadbeat who is so greedy that he won’t even pay the child support he owes (Bryce had no trouble “making ends meet” when he decided he wanted to run for Congress)?  You really think deadbeat dads who don’t even give a sh!t about their own kids are what we need in Congress right now?

Better than pedos and Ryan.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies