Assuming Trump is the GOP nominee...will 2nd place in the primaries endorse him? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:06:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Assuming Trump is the GOP nominee...will 2nd place in the primaries endorse him? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Assuming Trump is the 2020 GOP nominee, will whoever ends up in 2nd place in the primaries endorse him in the general election?
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 20

Author Topic: Assuming Trump is the GOP nominee...will 2nd place in the primaries endorse him?  (Read 348 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 14, 2017, 04:16:28 PM »

Did Randall Terry and John Wolfe endorse Obama? I don't think so...
My *guess* is that at least one person will be challenging Trump in the primaries who will have enough of an organization to get ballot access in more than half the states.  I think even a McMullin could pull that off.  That's my guess, but I wouldn't call it a sure thing....

I think there will be several challengers. Kasich, Cruz, Martinez, McMullin and maybe even Romney.

I don't think Martinez runs... I think McMullin could run again, but he's more likely to get somewhere as an Independent, and Cruz would only run if he loses in 2018, otherwise he's better off staying in the Senate. Kasich is the only one on that list who is definitely running.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies