Nytimes: 'What About Bill?' Sexual Miscoduct Debate Revives Questions
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:02:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Nytimes: 'What About Bill?' Sexual Miscoduct Debate Revives Questions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Nytimes: 'What About Bill?' Sexual Miscoduct Debate Revives Questions  (Read 1446 times)
elcorazon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2017, 11:32:44 AM »

As I recall, Hillary ran for President in 2016. Coming out in opposition to her husband doesn't really make a lot of sense.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2017, 11:57:51 AM »

http://www.nationalmemo.com/reckoning-bill-clinton-dont-forget-starrs-70-million-probe/

Some writers are really showing their age by acting like the Clinton stuff was swept under the rug.
King of Kensington
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2017, 10:26:47 PM »

Good to see this.   Clinton's antics has long been ignored by "progressives."  During the 1990s they mostly dismissed the dismissed allegations as the work of "Republican operatives" and "white trash" and railed about so-called sexual McCarthyism and so on.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2017, 11:44:09 PM »

I'm not a fan of Bill. We may seriously question, from the professional point of view, the appropriate of the President having an affair with an intern, but two adults having a consensual affair (and there's no evidence to the contrary) is nowhere comparable to Roy Moore or even Al Franken situation.

If we start putting the two in the same bag, we are only diminishing the seriousness of actual sexual harassment/assault.

I mean, I personally believe Bill Clinton was a frequent passenger on his good friend Jeffery Epstein's "Lolita Express", which is certainly a cut above the Lewisnky thing.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2017, 11:47:32 PM »

I'm not a fan of Bill. We may seriously question, from the professional point of view, the appropriate of the President having an affair with an intern, but two adults having a consensual affair (and there's no evidence to the contrary) is nowhere comparable to Roy Moore or even Al Franken situation.

If we start putting the two in the same bag, we are only diminishing the seriousness of actual sexual harassment/assault.

I mean, I personally believe Bill Clinton was a frequent passenger on his good friend Jeffery Epstein's "Lolita Express", which is certainly a cut above the Lewisnky thing.

There was a thread here about that, but the Hillary hacks did not approve of the thread.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=236935.0
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2017, 06:29:36 AM »

What about him? The guy's misconduct was indefensible.
Only if you believe Juanita Broderick which there are very good reasons not to do.

AFAIK all the other stories involving Bill Clinton and sex were of a consensual sort. The guy is undoubtedly an adulterer and a womanizer but that is hardly something that disqualifies one from holding public office.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2017, 07:25:31 AM »

Who cares. Leave the guy alone.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies