Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should have resigned over Lewinsky affair (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:54:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should have resigned over Lewinsky affair (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should have resigned over Lewinsky affair  (Read 5370 times)
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: November 19, 2017, 02:53:31 PM »

Gillibrand is both right and savvy to do this. She is in a huge amount of danger from the idea that she's Hillary Jr, the successor to the (toxic) Clinton legacy. Preemptively denouncing the Clintons and throwing them overboard has only upsides.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 11:00:42 AM »

I disagree. It's not like either Clinton is especially popular within the party right now. Hillary is being blamed for losing the 2016 elections...and Bill quite possibly is at blame for losing Hillary the 2008 nomination.

This doesn't help Gillibrand, but it doesn't really hurt her....and let's face it, an incumbent Al Gore probably would have beaten Dubya.

That's not what I meant.

Yeah she's going on the list now.

Even if we assume Hillary had Vince Foster killed (which probably did happen), that's a huge step down from placing a hit on a sitting Senator (assuming that's what you are referring to).
?
It's a crazy Clinton conspiracy theory from the 90s.

Hillary had Vince Foster killed while Bill had Ron Brown killed.  True partners in crime.

https://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

I'm really not sure how Ron Brown's plane crash was ever supposed to be a murder unless the pilot killed himself and intentionally flew into that mountain.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies