What does the increasingly obedient nature of teenagers mean? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:10:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  What does the increasingly obedient nature of teenagers mean? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What does the increasingly obedient nature of teenagers mean?  (Read 2569 times)
progressive85
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: November 23, 2017, 11:48:15 AM »

There is enormous contentness and complacency in American life for young people.  We're becoming the people on that spaceship in WALL-E --- I look around and 90% of people are glued to a screen, whether its a laptop, a desktop computer, a tablet, a smartphone.

Personally, I'm bored as hell.  I've spent most of my time on the Internet since 1999.  I'm getting tired of it.  And yet as I say this, I'm on the Internet.  You just can't pull yourself away.  You go outside for a walk and then about 10 minutes in, you have to go back online.

The youngest kids all have their tablets and a lot of the boys have their video games where they can fight in wars and express any anger they might have by blowing things up.  That's it.  They're satisfied.  Don't bother them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies