IL-3 Dem Primary: Election Day! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:44:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  IL-3 Dem Primary: Election Day! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IL-3 Dem Primary: Election Day!  (Read 80628 times)
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« on: November 17, 2017, 09:33:26 PM »

Back on topic:

What are Newman's politics? I assume she's far better than Lipinski because almost all Democrats are, but is she someone I should be excited about?

I think you in particular may really like her. She supports Healthcare for All & "fighting big money in politics". She does support "fair trade", although I'm not sure if you are in favor of that.

Here's her site:
https://www.marienewmanforcongress.com/

Yup, that's done it. Endorsed mightily.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 03:30:21 PM »

I for one am very proud of Congressman Lipinski for his support of the unborn. He is also a dogged advocate for his constituents, an important voice regarding transportation issues, and a true freedom fighter. He deserves to have the seat for as long as he wants it.

He literally only has the seat because his dad pulled a trick to give it to him. He's a dynastic fool.

Not to mention that Lipinski is hardly a "dogged advocate for his constituents" when his constituents are significantly to his left.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 05:09:07 PM »

Why do you want to get rid of one of the last Blue Dogs?

Why wouldn't you want to get rid of a blue dog in Chicago? It's not like this is a Republican area. In fact, Lipinski is to the right of Alabama's Senator-elect, LOL.

Yeah. Who cares unless they're going after Collin Peterson or one of the red state Senators.

Exactly. Districts like this are where the Justice Democrats should have been running in the first place.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies