Charles Manson dead
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:05:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Charles Manson dead
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Charles Manson dead  (Read 1305 times)
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2017, 02:32:02 PM »

He should have had a date with ole sparky right after his trial.

He was originally sentenced to the gas chamber, California's method of execution at the time. Tongue

Oh man, Kai Anderson dies then Charles Manson does? sweet

I had the same thought. And I say good riddance to both. (I didn't think many people with an R avatar would be watching American Horror Story, especially this season.)

I actually loved AHS this season, it showed how evil both radical ends of the spectrum are. It presents itself as a liberal thing unless you've thought about it, then you realize it's really showing how people on both radical ends of a spectrum are essentially the same.
The far-right and far-left are both terrible, but in uniquely different ways. I hate people who say "both sides are the same" as this shows a lack of understanding  of what both sides stand for. one side is always worse, in any situation.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2017, 05:05:12 PM »

Good.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2017, 12:31:48 AM »

He was originally sentenced to the gas chamber, California's method of execution at the time. Tongue

Oh man, Kai Anderson dies then Charles Manson does? sweet

I had the same thought. And I say good riddance to both. (I didn't think many people with an R avatar would be watching American Horror Story, especially this season.)

I actually loved AHS this season, it showed how evil both radical ends of the spectrum are. It presents itself as a liberal thing unless you've thought about it, then you realize it's really showing how people on both radical ends of a spectrum are essentially the same.
The far-right and far-left are both terrible, but in uniquely different ways. I hate people who say "both sides are the same" as this shows a lack of understanding  of what both sides stand for. one side is always worse, in any situation.

ehhh, the show really dealt more with "is killing all women better or is killing all men better?" in that case both sides really are equally horrible and evil
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2017, 08:51:43 AM »

Yes, I agree.  I still support the death penalty where 1) it is certain that the person committed the crime, and 2) there are exacerbating circumstances. Manson qualifies. We know he did it, and he killed seven people, and mass killings qualifies as an exacerbating circumstance. Without the death penalty, after one's first, first degree murder, the rest of the killings would have no additional penalty. That is not good. Another exacerbating circumstance, would be a prisoner in for life without no realistic possibility for parole (like Manson) killing somebody in prison. Without the death penalty, there is no additional penalty for that either.

Manson didn't even kill anyone.

Neither did Osama bin Laden.
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2017, 12:29:23 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies