Charles Manson dead (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:02:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Charles Manson dead (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Charles Manson dead  (Read 1336 times)
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« on: November 18, 2017, 02:43:27 AM »

It's crazy, the last few episodes of American Horror Story this season were strongly influenced by him, and he is apparently on his deathbed right after it airs?

Although I don't think he deserves to live anyway.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 10:27:40 AM »

Oh man, Kai Anderson dies then Charles Manson does? sweet
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 10:28:34 AM »

Isn't it weird how Manson dies nearly a week after the final episode of AHS: Cult aired?

weird as hell, I completely agree.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 01:33:03 PM »

He should have had a date with ole sparky right after his trial.

He was originally sentenced to the gas chamber, California's method of execution at the time. Tongue

I had the same thought. And I say good riddance to both. (I didn't think many people with an R avatar would be watching American Horror Story, especially this season.)

I actually loved AHS this season, it showed how evil both radical ends of the spectrum are. It presents itself as a liberal thing unless you've thought about it, then you realize it's really showing how people on both radical ends of a spectrum are essentially the same.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 12:31:48 AM »

He should have had a date with ole sparky right after his trial.

He was originally sentenced to the gas chamber, California's method of execution at the time. Tongue

I had the same thought. And I say good riddance to both. (I didn't think many people with an R avatar would be watching American Horror Story, especially this season.)

I actually loved AHS this season, it showed how evil both radical ends of the spectrum are. It presents itself as a liberal thing unless you've thought about it, then you realize it's really showing how people on both radical ends of a spectrum are essentially the same.
The far-right and far-left are both terrible, but in uniquely different ways. I hate people who say "both sides are the same" as this shows a lack of understanding  of what both sides stand for. one side is always worse, in any situation.

ehhh, the show really dealt more with "is killing all women better or is killing all men better?" in that case both sides really are equally horrible and evil
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies