Trump reaches a new low (again). Twitter war with Lavar Ball
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:42:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump reaches a new low (again). Twitter war with Lavar Ball
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Trump reaches a new low (again). Twitter war with Lavar Ball  (Read 1729 times)
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 19, 2017, 01:28:26 PM »
« edited: November 19, 2017, 01:37:33 PM by Comrade Funk »

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/932303108146892801

Congrats America. Three more years left.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 01:58:35 PM »

Truly, this is the moment when Trump became the President everyone1 knew he was going to be! His babysitters must be so proud of how Presidential he is, and how well he is growing into the office!

1Everyone who's not a certified moron or insane, that is.
mgop
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 02:14:00 PM »

actually it's 7 years and 2 months more. and do you think shoplifting is not a big deal?
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 02:36:42 PM »

HA! That's a good one.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 02:38:49 PM »

actually it's 7 years and 2 months more. and do you think shoplifting is not a big deal?

Shoplifting is the coolest of crimes.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 03:01:53 PM »

The Ball kid his thieving friends belong in a Chinese jail. Get a separate room for daddy.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2017, 04:14:13 PM »

This is like thinking you are entitled to have sex with a woman because you took her to a 4 star restaurant on a first date.

Or that you are " a nice guy".
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2017, 05:04:15 PM »

There is an election in 2020, so Trump is only guaranteed three years right now.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2017, 05:23:48 PM »

The really stupid thing about this is that Trump actually did something good by helping get the players released, but he's forfeited any good will he might have earned from it by his pettiness.  Do good because it's good, not for the praise it might bring you.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2017, 05:36:20 PM »

The really stupid thing about this is that Trump actually did something good by helping get the players released, but he's forfeited any good will he might have earned from it by his pettiness.  Do good because it's good, not for the praise it might bring you.

That Concept is completely absolutely not just foreign to Trump's basic core, but antithetical to it. That is why he is as much a horrible human being as he is a president.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2017, 05:51:50 PM »

Lavar Ball is America's greatest villain. Trump knows what he is doing, and this is what we hoped for at the beginning of this episode.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2017, 06:04:18 PM »

That Concept is completely absolutely not just foreign to Trump's basic core, but antithetical to it. That is why he is as much a horrible human being as he is a president.

Yeah he's horrible. He gets 3 black thieves released while Obummer can't get 1 white tourist released from NK until he's basically dead.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2017, 06:06:20 PM »

I'm actually impressed by the polls and focus group where Trump's tweeting is considered his most insufferable trait even among his hardcore supporters. One would expect that they would love it and take it as proof that he is keeping his promise to upset the DC apple cart and refuses to comply with liberal political correctness.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2017, 06:06:45 PM »

Yup
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2017, 06:09:18 PM »

I'm actually impressed by the polls and focus group where Trump's tweeting is considered his most insufferable trait even among his hardcore supporters. One would expect that they would love it and take it as proof that he is keeping his promise to upset the DC apple cart and refuses to comply with liberal political correctness.

My father is a hardcore Trumpist and his one complaint is Trump's tweeting.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2017, 06:09:37 PM »

Yeah he's horrible. He gets 3 black thieves released while Obummer can't get 1 white tourist released from NK until he's basically dead.

Getting them released is not the issue (and you know it); as noted in my post, that was a good deed.  The problem here is Trump's requirement for public adulation.  His tweet essentially says that if he'd known they wouldn't be publicly thanking him, he'd have left them there.   

Tell us, Grumps, a simple Yes or No: do you agree that in that case, he shouldn't have helped them?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2017, 06:11:05 PM »

But why? He considers that Trump demeans the office with his rants or he actually disagrees with the substance of his tweets?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2017, 06:12:10 PM »

I hate Trump with every fiber of my being...but I agree with him about LaVar Ball.

It's like watching Satan and Beelzebub go at it.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2017, 06:15:03 PM »

But why? He considers that Trump demeans the office with his rants or he actually disagrees with the substance of his tweets?

I assume the former because he doesn't disagree with Trump on any issues. I think as a supporter he's somewhat embarrassed by it. For example, he's says he agrees with Trump about the media but he should just do his job instead of whining about them on Twitter.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2017, 06:31:11 PM »

Reread the post, Grumps, then apply it to anything and everything he does.

EVERYTHING in the universe revolves around him and his ego. "Thank me for doing my job". "You won't?!?" "I should've left him in jail!!" That is totally contrary to what a human being should be, let alone a president.

BTW, stupid analogy. Are you seriously arguing dealing with NK isn't about 1000 times more difficult than doing so with China?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2017, 06:31:36 PM »

Trump needs to get over the fact that most people hate him and that being President doesn't make you likable or require people to praise you.
James Monroe

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2017, 07:21:35 PM »

We can't be that shunned when the white supremacist in chief gets into twitter rant with a successful black man. His demeanor has degraded the Oval Office and it's the Trump voters fault that we could allow this to represent our nation.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2017, 07:31:53 PM »

I agree, Ivanka and Trump should get their own cells
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2017, 08:23:21 PM »

Getting them released is not the issue (and you know it); as noted in my post, that was a good deed.  The problem here is Trump's requirement for public adulation.  His tweet essentially says that if he'd known they wouldn't be publicly thanking him, he'd have left them there.   

Tell us, Grumps, a simple Yes or No: do you agree that in that case, he shouldn't have helped them?

He should have helped them as u said in the last thread.  It's common for Presidents to help.  They should be appreciative. These bastards aren't appreciative.  F them.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2017, 08:24:32 PM »

Reread the post, Grumps, then apply it to anything and everything he does.

EVERYTHING in the universe revolves around him and his ego. "Thank me for doing my job". "You won't?!?" "I should've left him in jail!!" That is totally contrary to what a human being should be, let alone a president.

BTW, stupid analogy. Are you seriously arguing dealing with NK isn't about 1000 times more difficult than doing so with China?

Ask Dennis Rodman or Bill Clinton, I don't know
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies