2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:18:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Author Topic: 2020 Interactive Signup Game Thread  (Read 20145 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2017, 08:21:10 PM »

Official Statement from the Edwards Campaign
[/b]

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I chose someone I knew wouldn't have much of a shot because I knew my ability to commit time to this wasn't guaranteed. With finals and the like coming up I just don't have the time or energy to run an actual campaign anymore. My apologies for such an early exit, but regardless thank you for running this sim, and good luck to my fellow Dems running!

Though I know Brown won't get it...will Edwards be endorsing anyone?
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2017, 07:45:40 AM »

May I have a 12 hour extension?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2017, 08:13:13 AM »
« Edited: December 04, 2017, 08:23:09 AM by UWS »

This round is until December 6. So you still have 2 days to post your schedule.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2017, 10:31:04 PM »

Greg Abbott Campaign Event in Austin, Texas

The news article said, and I quote, "others have criticized the vote as being nothing more than a political measure, aided to boost President Rubio's primary campaign against Governor Greg Abbott." This repeal was after I launched my campaign, not "two years before" as you seem to say. These are the facts, Rubio. I know they might be a shock to you, because you can't seem to read any news lately, but these are the cold hard facts, not what you've been making up.

Cheers

And yet, he lied even more. He said that he hired 20,000 new border agents. Source? (Pause) Maybe Rubio doesn't have a source, but I do. According to a Washington Times article, the number of border agents is still dropping, operating with a net loss! I'll also post this in the press release.
(Chuckles) I probably shouldn't help him out so much.

Laughs

And next he lies yet again, but this time on foreign policy. When has the shield been successfully tested? What referendum? Rubio's like a bad Wikipedia article...not properly sourced.

Laughs

And he has the audacity to say that I am "demeaning" the military by attacking him on his failed ventures. Oh yes, I will recognize and have recognized the successes of our military all across the world. But these successes have nothing to do with Rubio. These successes are what the military can do under a president who has diverted all of their funding to an unproven experiment. Just think how much more they could do if spending was redirected back to the military. We would have a stronger, more secure, and even safer nation! Yes, we will win in North Korea. But not under Rubio.

Applause

And by this point, even Rubio confuses me. He next uses another tactic by the Washington elite: he twists his words and contorts the facts to the ends of the earth. He says that he nominated Ayotte-- because he listened to conservative ideals? Ayotte voted to allow over-the-counter prescriptions for abortions! Ayotte voted to extend benefits for same-sex couples! If Ayotte is his definition of conservatism, then we have a problem brewing at 1600 Pennsylvania. Conservatives no longer control the White House. Instead, we have a moderate who will bend to whichever side will score him political points. If elected president, I will bring conservatism back to the White House! I will pass laws that will help aid the conservative movement, not destroy it! And if there is a vacancy on the Supreme Court, I will nominate a true conservative, not a wishy-washy moderate! And Rubio, give me a source that says that 22,000 jobs would be lost in the merger. Also, don't talk to me about abortion when you nominated a person who voted to expand it. And no, I am a ardent opponent of abortion. In fact, as Governor of Texas, I voted to expand restrictions on abortion statewide. I prevented insurance companies from giving free access to abortions. Rubio, don't tell me that I have been lax on abortion. If you compare our records, in fact, I have helped while you hurt the pro-life cause. And no, I haven't championed taxes, I have in fact noted that Texans pay less taxes than almost every other state. You have taken this, and every other so-called "fact" out of context. Stop lying to the American people. They're sick and tired of it.

Cheers

How can anyone trust a man who so blatantly lies just to stop Americans from seeing his failed presidency? He's lied to America for four years now, and with such a brazen attitude, who knows what he'll do if he's elected to another failed term.

Boos

And here's where I'm different as a candidate. I will expose the lies of the Washington establishment, and I will tell the truth to the American people! I have promised that I will not run for re-election if I do not fulfill my promises! I have promised to self-finance and accept donations from you, the American people, not corporate enterprises! I have promised to cut down our government and give the power back to the people! And I have promised to work for all Americans, not just the coastal elite! This campaign is about Main Street, not Wall Street!

Cheers

Mr. President, I ask of you one thing. Stop the lies and baseless attacks and get back to a campaign centered on the American people. You can't hide behind your lies anymore. I don't know what your focus groups have been telling you, everyday Americans want to hear the truth.

Cheers

Now I'll tell you this. Rubio won't hear this and drop the lies. Instead, he'll make a response to this speech, or one of my future speeches or events, and he'll call it "lies". Mark my words. And guess what? He'll make up some more lies. He isn't running to get the issues solved and help Americans. All he wants is to win for himself. And he'll do anything he can to win. He wants to stop a movement. But I'll tell you something. Once a movement is started, you can't stop it, no matter how many lies you make up!

Loud cheers, applause, and a standing ovation

Good night Austin, and God bless America![/quote]
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #104 on: December 06, 2017, 01:03:03 AM »
« Edited: December 06, 2017, 02:24:03 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Greg Abbott in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Let me thank Governor Abbott for his arrogance and dishonesty. He wants to divide the conservative vote, which will do nothing but give an advantage to the Democrats.

[Crowd boos]

Instead of campaigning on real issues, he crosses the country saying things that are untrue. He said he expected from me a truthful campaign centered on the American people and that's exactly what we are doing unlike him. And the factcheckers across the country demonstrated that everything Governor Abbott says is absolutely false.

Let me tell you this, Governor. The reason why Obamacare is repealed is because we did it before the 2018 midterm elections. That's the only reason. We could not have repealed it in 2019 after you announced your campaign because we now have 50 senate seats. So saying that Obamacare is still in place is a blatant lie. And no, the efforts we gave to repeal Obamacare were not for electoral purposes. It was done in the interests of the American people. It is false to say that I'm campaigning to win an election for myself. I'm campaigning to win for all the American people. That's why my campaign slogan is « America First ».

[Crowd cheers and applauds]

And Governor Abbott seems to have a serious bad knowledge of immigration. I will quote the facts in the press release in order to help Governor Abbott with the facts.

[...] additional security measure cleared the Congressional hurdle, including border fences and additional ICE enforcement [...]

And the Washington Times article you referred to was published in November 2017. After that, since then, precisely from November 2017 to July 2019, we hired 20 000 border agents in order to reinforce security while you waited for too long before acting for an increase of the number of border patrol agents in El Paso and Del Rio where there were reductions of that number during your first term as Governor, which drastically increased crime rate in your state.

[Crowd boos]

And by the way, border arrests of illegal immigrants hits lowest level since 1971. You know why? Because of our support to the frontline officers and agents of DHS and because we secured the border. So in conclusion, you're claims are dead wrong.

And yes, the successes of our military around the world, including against the North Korean nuclear threat, are due to my leadership because unlike President Obama who drastically cut in our military and in defense spending and lowered our military at its smallest size since World War I, which gave us stronger threat from radical Islamic terrorism and North Korea, I drastically increased defense spending, which increased the size and the power of our military arsenal, reinforced our military as well as our military presence in the Pacific in order to counter this nuclear crisis. So it's not true to say that I spent all of the military funding of the anti-ballistic shield we successfully established and tested to stop North Korea from attacking us or our allies. He keeps repeating the same outright lie claiming that this system has not been tested. If you read this press release in a ABC News article published on August 30 2017, during the North Korean nuclear crisis, think again.

This is like saying that the Strategic Defense Initiative (established under Ronald Reagan), that made a great contribution in our victory in the Cold War, and the Ground-Based Midcourse Defense (established under George W. Bush in 2002), that helped preventing any nuclear missile attacks from countries like Russia and Iran, were ineffective. So Governor Abbott demonstrated once again his disconnection from reality as well as his lack of foreign policy experience.

Let me remind you, Governor, that it's under my leadership as President of the United States that we killed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS. So even though our fight is not over yet, America is already stronger and safer. We are heading in the right direction and that's how we're going to win against North Korea. Meanwhile, Governor Abbott does not have the national security experience, knowledge and background to keep America safe. It's also thanks to my experience as a member of the U.S. Senate Comittee on Foreign Relations and of the U.S. Senate Committee on Intelligence that America is safer and stronger now and that experience will help us to obtain total victory against our ennemies. If he's elected, Governor Abbott will be on the job training. If a candidate runs for president, he has to be ready to be commander-in-chief on Day One. That's a responsibility I fulfilled when I came in office and that's how we are taking the upper hand against our foes. So Governor, this is a lie to say we changed nothing from Obama's foreign policy. Not only this is a lie, but its also a calumny. You should be ashamed of yourself and you know it.

[Crowd cheers, applauds and chants Lyin' Greg! Lyin' Greg! Lyin' Greg!]

Here's another example of the fact that Governor Abbott tries to hide himself behind his lies : he says that he's an ardent opponent of abortion. That's simply not true. During his first gubernatorial campaign in 2014, he said that he supports abortion to save the life of a pregnant person.

But supporting abortion for such purposes is not pro-life at all. You know why? Because not only it kills the baby in the womb of the mother, but it also increases the risks of death of the mother because abortion is more dangerous than child birth. A study published by Life Issues Institute Inc. noted that during the first six months after an early abortion (12 weeks or less), a woman has double the risk of death compared to giving birth. It also notes that during the first year following a late abortion (after 12 weeks) a woman has over three times the risk of death compared to giving birth. In fact, compared to women who carried to term, women who had aborted in the year prior to their deaths were 60 percent more likely to die from natural causes, seven times more likely to die from suicide, four times more likely to die of injuries related to accidents and fourteen times more likely to die from homicide. So this stance adopted by Governor Abbott is not pro-life and I have no lectures to receive from a man who adopts such anti-life positions.

[Crowd cheers]

Meanwhile, I fought to defund Planned Parenthood and I fought abortion in all cases and circumstances because every child and I defunded , born or unborn, deserves the right to live. If now Governor Abbott says that he opposes abortion in all cases, then he flip-flopped on that issue.

[Laughs]

And Governor, you're the one who takes declarations out of context. I did not say that you championed taxes, I said that you kept property taxes as high as they were throughout your time as Governor and it's a shame that Texans pay more for home property. All Americans across this country, including all Texans, should have a decent and fair chance to have access to home property and your property tax reform has failed to pass. Texas is the 6th state out of 50 that pays the biggest property tax rate after New Jersey, Illinois, New Hampshire, Connecticut and Wisconsin. That's why Texans are angry. How can they trust you if you don't understand that?

The American people wants the truth. Yet, you're not listening to them. They are sick and tired of your lies. It's time for you to stop lying and to focus on issues.

Unlike Abbott, who is dividing the conservative movement, we revived it and brought it together and only together we can win this election and keep America strong by pursuing our path to prosperity, security, freedom and peace like we did in the last four years and will do in the next four years.

Thank you. God bless Oklahoma. God bless the United States of America.

[Crowd cheers, applauds and chants USA! USA! USA!]
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #105 on: December 06, 2017, 02:23:01 AM »
« Edited: December 06, 2017, 03:03:07 PM by wxtransit »

Abbott for America
Campaign Advertisement - "Lies", 1:00
Ad run in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming, and all territories and DC. Also, the ad will display online on YouTube and Facebook in all 50 states, territories, and DC.

He says I am anti-life. I ask the President to research the facts before he makes such a statement. However, Rubio's choices for justice for the Supreme Court both helped the pro-choice cause! Ayotte supported the over-the-counter sale of birth control! And don't get me started on Sandoval.

Rubio even criticized Texan taxes, yet again, out of context. So Rubio, are you suggesting Texans pay zero taxes? How would our government function? We have some of the lowest taxes in the nation otherwise, what else would you want? You can have the property tax lowered and then the government would have no support at all. Yes, we have a high property tax, but we have a low everything else!

He calls on me to stop lying and go back to the issues, and yet he is a hypocrite.

If Rubio decides to respond again, which he will, I will direct him to the facts, but I will now run a campaign centered on the issues only. He is disrespecting Americans by not talking to them about the issues that matter. He is using up Americans' time taking shots at this campaign. And I don't want to waste your time like he will keep doing. I will fight for every American and champion every issue! And I will keep fighting until this movement has made its way to the White House! Thank you America, and God bless.

I'm Greg Abbott, and I approve this message.
[/quote]
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #106 on: December 06, 2017, 03:35:20 AM »
« Edited: December 06, 2017, 03:39:59 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio 2020 : America First
Schedule from July 23-August 1 2019, Part 2

July 27
-Flight to Red Oak, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Red Oak, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Religious freedom policy speech in Red Oak, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker in an effort to attract evangelical voters :

As you know, I'm the second catholic President of the United States since John F. Kennedy. And Stephen Pearcy is none other than the first Jew to become Vice-President. We are proud to be defenders of religious freedom for all Americans and to fight to promote it around the world. This is one of the values defended by the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States, the ultimate rampart against oppression and tyranny.

Under the previous administration, freedom of religion was remarkably under siege around the world. Adepts of radical Islamic terrorism, including ISIS, were slaying and beheading Christians, Kurds and mainstream Muslims in the Middle East because of what they believe.

Iran is led by a regime that is threatening freedom of religion and seeks the destruction of America and Israel. We all know that wiping Israel off the map means destroying most of Judaism around the world. In addition, Hezbollah is among the terrorist groups sponsored by Iran and Israel is Hezbollah's main target.

Throughout the last three years, my administration took several bold decisions in order to defend freedom of religion. By standing with our allies, including Israel, by abolishing the so-called Iran nuclear deal and by restoring diplomatic and economic sanctions against Iran, the biggest sponsor of global terrorism, we deprived Iran of the necessary capitals they needed to develop nuclear weapons and to fund terrorist groups around the world, thus reinforcing security and stability in the Middle East. By doing so, we deprived Iran of the necessary capitals to destroy Israel as well as freedom of religion. By taking military action against ISIS, we not only contributed to ISIS decline and reinforced security and stability in the Middle East, but we also made a great contribution in the preservation of freedom of religion by saving Middle Eastern Christians and other religious groups from terrorist persecution, thus protecting freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, the right to peaceably assemble and the right to petition.

So if you want your values and your freedom to keep being protected here and abroad, I ask you to follow me in this campaign to keep America strong, free, safe and prosperous.

Thank you. God bless Iowa and God bless America.

-Meet with voters in Villisca, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Abortion policy speech in Villisca, Iowa with with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker in an effort to attract pro-lifers and social conservatives
-Meet with voters in Lamoni, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Manufacturing policy speech in Lamoni, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Leon, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Russell, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Chariton, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Fundraising Dinner at Hotel Charitone in Chariton, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Lucas, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Albia, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Small government policy speech in Albia, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Eddyville, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Agriculture policy speech at Ajinomoto North America inc. plant in Eddyville, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Ottumwa, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Economic policy speech at John Deere Ottumwa Works in Ottumwa, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker
-Barnstorm in the Davis County, Iowa with Stephen Pearcy and Scott Walker

July 28
-Meet with voters in Cedar Falls, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Marion, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Agriculture policy speech in Marion, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Marion, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Hiawatha, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Economic policy speech in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Health care policy speech at Mercy Medical Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Foreign policy speech in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Dubuque, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with college voters at the University of Dubuque in Dubuque, Iowa with Joni Ernst in an effort to attract young voters
-Fundraising dinner with voters at Q Casino in Dubuque, Iowa, with Joni Ernst
-Manufacturing policy speech in Dubuque, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Wellman, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Fiscal responsibility policy speech in Wellman, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Washington, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Washington, Iowa with Joni Ernst
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #107 on: December 06, 2017, 04:50:03 AM »

Baldwin 2020: Restoring America

Schedule for July 23-August 1

July 23
-Rally in Las Vegas, Nevada
-Rally in Reno, Nevada
-Town Hall in Henderson, Nevada
-Town Hall in Sparks, Nevada

July 24
-Fly to South Carolina
-Rally in Columbia, South Carolina

-Barnstorm in Berkeley County, South Carolina
-Barnstorm in York County, South Carolina
-Rally in Charleston, South Carolina

July 25
-Fly to California
-Rally in Los Angeles, California
-Rally in Sacramento, California
-Rally in San Diego, California
-Town Hall in San Jose, California

July 26
-Rally in San Francisco, California

-Barnstorm in Fresno County, California
-Barnstorm in Alameda County, California
-Town Hall in Long Beach, California
-Fly to Iowa

July 27
-Rally in Waterloo, Iowa
-Rally in Cedar Falls, Iowa
-Town Hall in Dubque, Iowa
-Policy Speech in Des Moines, Iowa-'Creating a Fairer Economy'
-Town Hall in Council Bluffs, Iowa

July 28
-Barnstorm in Scott County, Iowa
-Barnstorm in Polk County, Iowa
-Rally in Ames, Iowa
-Rally in Mason City, Iowa
-Fly to New Hamsphire

July 29
-Rally in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Rally in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Town Hall in Concord, New Hampshire
-Town Hall in Rochester, New Hampshire
-Fly to Illinois

July 30
-Rally in Chicago, Illinois
-Rally in Aurora, Illinois
-Barnstorm in Winnebago County, Illinois
-Town Hall in Naperville, Illinois
-Town Hall in Joilet, Illinois

July 31-August 1
-General bus tour of Illinois
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« Reply #108 on: December 06, 2017, 05:55:22 PM »
« Edited: December 06, 2017, 06:04:46 PM by YPestis25 »

Kander for Us
July 23rd-August 1st

July 23rd
-Meet voters in Keokuk, IA and discuss bringing new jobs to rural America.
-Meet voters in Fort Madison, IA and discuss stopping the “brain drain” in rural America.
-Meet voters in Nauvoo, IA and discuss the importance of strong unions.
-Speech in Burlington, IA with Senator Claire McCaskill

July 24th
-Attend opening of field office in Cedar Rapids, IA and launch canvassers with Senator Claire McCaskill.
-Meet voters in Cedar Rapids, IA and discuss expanding the Democratic coalition.
-Meet voters in Marion, IA and discuss rural inequality.
-Speech in Cedar Rapids, IA.

July 25th
-Meet voters in Oelwein, IA and discuss rural inequality.
-Meet voters in Cedar Falls, IA and discuss a single-payer healthcare system.
-Meet voters in Waterloo, IA and discuss a single-payer healthcare system.
-Speech about rural healthcare in Waterloo, IA.

July 26th
-Meet voters in Charles City, IA to discuss green energy potential in Iowa.
-Meet voters in Mason City, IA to discuss green energy potential in Iowa.
-Meet voters in Clear Lake, IA to discuss green energy potential in Iowa.
-Meet voters in Algoria, IA to discuss green energy potential in Iowa.

July 27th
-Meet voters in Webster City, IA to discuss the Opioid Crisis.
-Meet voters in Boone, IA to discuss the Opioid Crisis.
-Attend opening of field office in Ames, IA with Senator Heidi Heitkamp.
-Speech in Ames, IA with Senator Heidi Heitkamp.

July 28th

-Meet with voters in Des Moines, IA with Senator Heidi Heitkamp to discuss education.
-Meet with voters in Des Moines, IA with Senator Heidi Heitkamp to discuss unions.
-Meet with voters in Urbandale, IA and discuss solutions to ending the brain drain in Iowa.
-Speech in Des Moines, IA about bringing employment opportunities back to the Midwest.

July 29th
-Fly to Manchester, NH.
-Meet with voters in Rochester, NH to discuss the Opioid Crisis.
-Attend opening of field office in Dover, NH and launch volunteers.
-Speech in Dover, NH

July 30th
-Meet voters in Littleton, NH and talk about rural opportunity.
-Meet voters in Woodsville, NH and talk about rural opportunity.
-Meet voters in Conway, NH and talk about rural opportunity.
-Fly to Columbia, SC.

July 31st
-Attend opening of South Carolina, HQ in Columbia, SC.
-Meet with voters in Columbia, SC and talk about healthcare.
-Meet voters in Sumter, SC and talk about veteran services.
-Meet voters in Lexington, SC and talk about healthcare.

August 1st
-Fly to Chicago, IL.
-Attend fundraiser in Chicago, IL.
Fly to St. Louis, MO.
-Attend fundraiser with Senator Claire McCaskill and Representative Lacy Clay in St. Louis, MO.
Fly to Kansas City, MO.
-Attend fundraiser with Senator Claire McCaskill and Representative Emanuel Cleaver in Kansas, City, MO.
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« Reply #109 on: December 06, 2017, 06:03:49 PM »

Kander For Us
Campaign Infrastructure and Planning

National:
Campaign HQ in Kansas City, MO.
-The Kander campaign will continue to expand its ground game in the first four primary states, though this will be a slow affair due to low funds. Considerable help should arrive after the Let America Vote endorsement and the grassroots energy and manpower that will provide. Again for the time being, the Kander field program will focus primarily on name recognition and persuasion.
-The Kander campaign, while taking part in traditional fundraising will also attempt to utilize the Sanders strategy of a large amount of small online donations, and will begin putting together a list of supporters who will become the financial base of the campaign. (Same as last season).

Iowa:
State HQ in Des Moines
Field Offices in the following cities:
-Des Moines
-Mason City
-Sioux City
-Council Bluffs
-Davenport
-Iowa City
-Cedar Rapids
-Ames

New Hampshire:
State HQ in Manchester
-Manchester
-Concord
-Nashua
-Dover

Nevada:

State HQ in Las Vegas
-Las Vegas
-Reno

South Carolina:
State HQ in Columbia
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2017, 09:23:54 PM »
« Edited: December 07, 2017, 02:15:20 AM by wxtransit »

Abbott for America

and the outsider.

Between the old ways

and the new.

Between a betrayal of conservatives

and a rebirth of the conservative movement.

Americans are faced with a choice. And this choice is clear.

I'm Greg Abbott, and I approve this message.[/i]

Meet and greet with voters in Fort Dodge, Iowa
Fundraise with voters in Humboldt, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Livermore, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Algona, Iowa
Sleep in Algona, Iowa

July 25
Campaign with Chuck Grassley across Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Armstrong, Iowa

Policy speech on the military in Estherville, Iowa

Meet and greet with voters in Superior, Iowa
Fundraise with voters in Spirit Lake, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Harris, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Allendorf, Iowa
Have lunch and meet and greet with voters in Rock Rapids, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Inwood, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Rock Valley, Iowa
Fundraise with some more voters in Sioux Center, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Maurice, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Le Mars, Iowa
Sleep in Le Mars, Iowa

July 26
Campaign with Kim Reynolds across Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Merrill, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Hinton, Iowa

Policy speech on gun control in Sioux City, Iowa at the Tyson Events Center

Knock on doors with Kim Reynolds for a few hours in the Sioux City area
Have lunch and meet and greet with voters in Sergeant Bluff, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Salix, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Sloan, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Whiting, Iowa
Fundraise with voters in Onawa, Iowa
Meet and greet with some more voters in Turin, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Soldier, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Dunlap, Iowa
Sleep in Dunlap, Iowa

July 27
Campaign with Steve King in even more places across Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Woodbine, Iowa
Fundraise with voters in Logan, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Missouri Valley, Iowa
Fundraise with voters in Loveland, Iowa
Eat lunch and meet and greet with voters in Crescent, Iowa

Policy speech on freedom of religion in Council Bluffs at the Woodrow Wilson Jr. High School

Meet and greet with voters in Treynor, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Henderson, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Emerson, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Shenandoah, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Clarinda, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Villisca, Iowa
Sleep in Villisca, Iowa

July 28
Campaign with Kim Reynolds for the rest of the day

Policy speech on lower taxes in Corning, Iowa

Meet and greet with voters in Massena, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Anita, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Adair, Iowa
Eat lunch and meet and greet with voters in Casey, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Guthrie Center, Iowa
Fundraise with voters in Panora, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Adel, Iowa
Meet and greet with voters in Norwalk, Iowa
Knock on doors in the Des Moines area and pass out hand-signed flyers for a few hours with Kim Reynolds
Sleep in Des Moines, Iowa

July 29-August 1

July 29: Catch flight back home to Austin
July 29-August 1: Gubernatorial duties for the State of Texas
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2017, 10:03:14 PM »

DUKE FOR PRESIDENT
Keep America Free

This Week's Schedule:
Mr. Duke, Servant of the Lord, spent his days in Rural South Carolina where he rallied his white brethren to his cause. He spoke across the state from Greenville to North Charleston and over forty-five towns; the majority of which had under one thousand white citizens. He held a rally in The French Quarter of New Orleans with Jean Marie Le Pen as well, which was attended by over five hundred folks. In total, the campaign opened five new offices this week: three in South Carolina, one in North Hampton, New Hampshire, and one in Dubuque, Iowa. Over six thousand people attended Duke events this past week!
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #112 on: December 06, 2017, 10:10:09 PM »

DUKE FOR PRESIDENT
Keep America Free

This Week's Schedule:
Mr. Duke, Servant of the Lord, spent his days in Rural South Carolina where he rallied his white brethren to his cause. He spoke across the state from Greenville to North Charleston and over forty-five towns; the majority of which had under one thousand white citizens. He held a rally in The French Quarter of New Orleans with Jean Marie Le Pen as well, which was attended by over five hundred folks. In total, the campaign opened five new offices this week: three in South Carolina, one in North Hampton, New Hampshire, and one in Dubuque, Iowa. Over six thousand people attended Duke events this past week!
OOC: Why would Jean-Marie Le Pen fly over from France and stump for an openly racist candidate in an American election? Le Pen is speculated by some to be racist, but he does not openly work for an organization such as the KKK. Also, what business does Le Pen have in America?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #113 on: December 06, 2017, 10:20:07 PM »

DUKE FOR PRESIDENT
Keep America Free

This Week's Schedule:
OOC: Why would Jean-Marie Le Pen fly over from France and stump for an openly racist candidate in an American election? Le Pen is speculated by some to be racist, but he does not openly work for an organization such as the KKK. Also, what business does Le Pen have in America?

To be fair, Jean Marie Le Pen endorsing Duke makes perfect sense given what the National Front's platform is/was...as for what business he has in America, clearly it was to endorse Duke/stump for Duke.

Bendicaumus Domino...If you didn't check with NHI before the including Le Pen, do so next time.

P.S: Brown's schedule will be out tomorrow afternoon.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #114 on: December 06, 2017, 10:26:59 PM »
« Edited: December 06, 2017, 10:31:14 PM by UWS »

DUKE FOR PRESIDENT
Keep America Free

This Week's Schedule:

To be fair, Jean Marie Le Pen endorsing Duke makes perfect sense given what the National Front's platform is/was...as for what business he has in America, clearly it was to endorse Duke/stump for Duke.

Bendicaumus Domino...If you didn't check with NHI before the including Le Pen, do so next time.

OOC : Le Pen is not even an American citizen, so he can't vote here.

And actually, NewYorkExpress, this round ends tonight. Have you seen it at the beginning of this turn?
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #115 on: December 06, 2017, 10:54:47 PM »

DUKE FOR PRESIDENT
Keep America Free

This Week's Schedule:

Checked with NHI last turn, he approved. If you want evidence, I will send it to you.

Campaign Statement: Mr. Le Pen is an important political figure in our movement and we are pleased to have his full and utmost endorsement of our candidacy. Mr. Le Pen represents the racial and economic platforms that we proudly represent to the American people instead of the pro-minority platforms of our foreign President, who deserves zero respect, the Presidency is for the white man, and his lovers in the Democratic Party.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #116 on: December 06, 2017, 11:02:00 PM »

DUKE FOR PRESIDENT
Keep America Free

This Week's Schedule:

Checked with NHI last turn, he approved. If you want evidence, I will send it to you.

Campaign Statement: Mr. Le Pen is an important political figure in our movement and we are pleased to have his full and utmost endorsement of our candidacy. Mr. Le Pen represents the racial and economic platforms that we proudly represent to the American people instead of the pro-minority platforms of our foreign President, who deserves zero respect, the Presidency is for the white man, and his lovers in the Democratic Party.

OOC : In case you forgot it, Rubio is born in Miami, Florida, which is in the United States.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #117 on: December 06, 2017, 11:30:42 PM »

DUKE FOR PRESIDENT
Keep America Free

This Week's Schedule:

OOC : Le Pen is not even an American citizen, so he can't vote here.

And actually, NewYorkExpress, this round ends tonight. Have you seen it at the beginning of this turn?

No I didn't... In which case, I need a two to four hour extension.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #118 on: December 06, 2017, 11:41:27 PM »

Sherrod Brown schedule summary

Sherrod Brown spent most of the week focusing on his Senate duties, with his only campaign stops being in Manchester, New Hampshire (to unveil Elizabeth Warren's endorsement) and spending August 1 in Atlanta.

He also provided the voice for himself on The Simpsons in an episode where the 2016 Presidential Campaign went to Springfield (Elizabeth Warren also provided her own voice, while celebrity voices (who  shall remain nameless) provided the voices for Rubio and Pearcy). The episodes air date is currently unspecified, and likely will air after the 2020 campaign.

OOC: Sorry for the late and short schedule, I assumed the turn ended tomorrow. It won't happen again.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2017, 09:00:12 AM »

What Vice President Pearcy did

Pearcy while in New Hampshire blasted Greg Abbott for his slandering lies against the President and his accomplishments by saying. "Why you were on the sidelines in your country Greg. We passed tax reform and repealed Obamacare and got Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi." And you just sat there and watched.

Pearcy campaigned also in Iowa in President Rubio on the accomplishments of the administration and what's next to come in the second term.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2017, 09:28:01 AM »
« Edited: August 14, 2018, 09:43:55 AM by UWS »

Schedule from July 23-August 1 2019, Part 3

July 29
-Flight to Greenville, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Greenville, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Gun rights policy speech in Greenville, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham in an effort to attract social conservative voters
-Foreign policy speech in Greenville, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Meet with college voters at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina in an effort to attract young voters
-Meet with voters in Mauldin, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Anderson, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Manufacturing policy speech in Anderson, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Health care policy speech in Anderson, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Anderson, South Carolina where President Rubio attacks Greg Abbott for signing the HB 810 law that allowed stem cell research in 2017 even though cell research includes the use of fetal stem cells from aborted fetuses as medicine tools. As a result, President Rubio succeeds to convince social conservatives and pro-lifers to vote for him over Abbott.
-Barnstorm in Abbeville County, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Winnsboro, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Blythewood, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Columbia, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Economic policy speech in Columbia, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Small government policy speech in Columbia, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Free enterprise policy speech in Columbia, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Columbia, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham :

Four days ago, America has made a step closer to our total victory against radical Islamic terrorism. Our courageous and patriotic soldiers found and killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in Al-Bukamal, Syria. Justice is done for all the victims of his terror.

Since I came in office, I made it absolutely clear that we would go after him and ISIS by all the necessary means, including through stronger military involvement. The reinforcement of our military, of our alliances and of American leadership are all factors that helped us to find and eliminate al-Baghdadi. But our fight against radical Islamic terrorism is not over yet, but we are heading in the right direction and all of ISIS' territory in Syria and Iraq will be freed soon enough. The job cannot be done with the weak foreign policy embraced by all the Democratic presidential candidates as well as some of my GOP rivals who want to reduce our defense budget and our security measures in addition of seeking to reduce our military at its lowest size ever, which will deprive our troops of all the necessary material and equipment they need to fight terrorism, thus giving us stronger terrorist threat and make America an easier target for terrorists.

[Crowd boos]

But if you put your trust in me, we will finish what we started and we will totally defeat radical Islamic terrorism, including ISIS, Al Qaida, Hezbollah, etc. and that's how we're going to keep America safe and defend our freedom and our values.

-Meet with voters in Camden, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Veterans policy speech in Camden, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Sumter, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-National security policy speech at Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Mayesville, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham

July 30
-Flight to Dover, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Dover, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Manufacturing policy speech in Dover, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Agriculture policy speech in Dover, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Barrington, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Farmington, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Rochester, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Trade policy speech in Dover, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Fiscal responsibility policy speech in Dover, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Somersworth, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Fundraising event at Somersworth Historical Society Museum in Somersworth, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Economic policy speech at Greater Somersworth Chamber of Commerce in Somersworth, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Ossipee, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Conway, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Energy policy speech in Conway, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Haverhill, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Lebanon, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Foreign policy speech at War memorial in Lebanon, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Newport, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Meet with voters in Claremont, Newport, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan
-Rally with voters at Twin State Speedway in Claremont, Newport, New Hampshire with Michael Reagan

July 31
-Flight to Clarksville, Tennessee
-Build campaign infrastructure in Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Clarksville, Tennessee
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at Fort Campbell in Clarksville, Tennessee
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Clarksville, Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Bartlett, Tennessee
-Town hall meeting with voters at The Bartlett Performing Arts & Conference Center in Bartlett, Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Germantown, Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Memphis, Tennessee
-Speech at the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis, Tennessee in an effort to attract African American voters while accusing David Duke of proposing nothing and dividing the American people with his hate speech.
-Rally with voters at Liberty Bowl Stadium in Memphis, Tennessee
-Fundraising event at Peabody Hotel in Memphis, Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Bartlett, Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Nashville, Tennessee
-Manufacturing policy speech at Nissan North America facility in Nashville, Tennessee
-Meet with college voters at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee in an effort to attract young voters
-Rally with voters at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee :

There you go again, Abbott. Instead of running an honest campaign based on the American people's hopes, he keeps insulting the American people's intelligence.

Let me be very clear. If we really took action on Obamacare's repeal in 2019, when you announced your candidacy, this vote could not have passed. Republicans are now holding only 50 senate seats. 50 seats. And the NAY votes of John McCain, Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins would have kept Obamacare with only 47 YEA votes, which would not have been enough to pass. You know very well that it is now repealed. Why? Because we did it before the midterms, at a time we had 53 Republican senators. 53. I'm proud not to have waited for the 2018 midterm elections when 50 senate Republicans supported Obamacare's repeal and when Vice-President Pearcy helped us to repeal this unconstitutional law by casting the 51st vote. So it's time for you to be honest with the American people and tell them the truth.

[Crowd loudly cheers, applauds and chants « Lyin' Greg! »]

When it comes to immigration, Governor Abbott seems to be denying the fact that the number of border arrests of illegal immigrants is now at its lowest level since 1971. This has certainly not been done through a miracle. The only reason why we managed to get to these results is because we increased the number of patrol agents, because we reinforced our borders and because we have tougher immigration laws. So it is irresponsible, Governor, to question my leadership when it comes to border security. So I hope you'll give me the respect that I give you.

He's also denying the fact that he has once supported abortion during his 2014 campaign to save the life of the pregnant while it kills two lives : the baby and most of the time the mother as well. Abortion is more dangerous than child birth and increases the chances for a woman to die. That's why I've always fought abortion in all cases because I want every unborn child to earn the privilege to appreciate life. Because I know that life is precious. That's why the National Right to Life Committee has always rated me 100 %.

When it comes to North Korea, what I mean is that all of the navy ships, submarines, missile cruises and THAAD missiles that are deployed on the Pacific under my presidency are, combined together, technically forming an anti-missile shield. Why? Because all of this powerful military arsenal has a common goal : intercepting taking down any missile launched by North Korea against us and our allies. All of this has been tested, including during military exercises with our allies in the region. That's how we're going to avoid any North Korean nuclear attack.

And no, Governor, I'm not suggesting that Texans pay zero taxes. I'm suggesting that property taxes should be lower, which is something you have tried and failed to do. No wonder that the Cato Institute has rated you only 52 % when it comes to tax rate score while Club for Growth has always rated me over 90 %.

So Governor, you can say whatever you like but people won't believe you, they won't fall into it because they know that you lie to their face. I'm leading a positive campaign and I'm campaigning on the American people's hopes. I want the conservative movement and the American people to stay united. Because only together we can overcome our challenges like we did in the last 4 years, whether it's on the economic area, the foreign policy area or the social area. So let's win this election together for the sake of the preservation of America's greatness.

-Coal policy speech in Nashville, Tennessee
-Foreign policy speech in Nashville, Tennessee
-Speech at the Parthenon in Nashville, Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Knoxville, Tennessee
-Fiscal conservatism policy speech in Knoxville, Tennessee
-Gun rights policy speech in Knoxville, Tennessee
-Energy rights policy speech in Knoxville, Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Chattanooga, Tennessee
-Free enterprise policy speech in Chattanooga, Tennessee
-Infrastructure policy speech in Chattanooga, Tennessee
-National security policy speech in Chattanooga, Tennessee
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2017, 10:21:28 AM »
« Edited: December 07, 2017, 11:02:12 AM by UWS »

Schedule from July 23-August 1 2019, Part 4

August 1
-Flight to Mission, Texas
-Build campaign infrastructure in Mission, Texas
-Meet with voters in Mission, Texas with Rick Perry
-Meet with voters in Port Arthur, Texas with Rick Perry
-Energy policy speech in Port Arthur, Texas with Rick Perry
-Trade policy speech at the Port of Port Arthur in Port Arthur, Texas with Rick Perry
-Meet with voters in Beaumont, Texas with Rick Perry
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Beaumont, Texas with Rick Perry in an effort to attract pro-life voters
-Town hall meeting with voters at Jefferson Theatre in Beaumont, Texas with Rick Perry
-Speech about faith at St. Anthony Cathedral Basilica in Beaumont, Texas with Rick Perry in an effort to attract social conservative voters
-Foreign policy speech in Beaumont, Texas with Rick Perry
-Meet with voters in Austin, Texas with Rick Perry
-Gun rights policy speech in Austin, Texas with Rick Perry
-Small government policy speech in Austin, Texas with Rick Perry
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Austin, Texas with Rick Perry
-Border security policy speech in Austin, Texas with Rick Perry
-Rally with voters at Darrell K Royal–Texas Memorial Stadium in Austin, Texas with Rick Perry
-Speech in Austin, Texas where President Rubio speaks out against stem cell research
-Free enterprise policy speech in Austin, Texas with Rick Perry
-Energy policy speech in Austin, Texas with Rick Perry :

As we speak, the Senate is about to vote to approve the construction of the proposed Alaska-Texas pipeline. We will have all the necessary votes to pass it in order to grow this economy, to create jobs and to accelerate America's path to energy independence, which is something we did in the last three years thanks to the increase of permits and licenses on federal lands, to the construction of pipelines helping us to produce and transport oil to markets and to the development of clean-coal technologies. Thanks to energy independence, we will finally take advantage of all of our sources of energy and by using a part of the revenues from oil drilling to develop renewable energies, which will not only be beneficial for our economy but also ensure and improvement of our ecological footprint. Energy independence will also boost our automobile industry by helping increasing auto manufacturing and by making our cars less expansive, which will encourage consumers here and abroad to buy more American cars, thus giving us the upper hand in trade deals. And finally, energy independence will deprive terrorist groups of revenues from our dependency on foreign oil, thus reducing their ability to finance and organize terrorist activities.

So my friends, let's pursue this quest to energy independence for the sake of a prosperous and safe America.

-Meet with voters in San Antonio, Texas with Rick Perry
-Economic policy speech at the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in San Antonio, Texas in an effort to attract Hispanic voters
-Rally with voters at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas with Rick Perry
-Coal policy speech at Valero Energy Corporation headquarters in San Antonio, Texas with Rick Perry
-National security policy speech at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas with Rick Perry
-Speech at the Cathedral of San Fernando in San Antonio, Texas with Rick Perry in an effort to attract pro-lifers and social conservatives
-Meet with college voters at Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas in an effort to attract young voters
-Meet with voters in New Braunfels, Texas with Rick Perry
-Meet with voters in El Paso, Texas with Rick Perry
-Economic policy speech at Helen of Troy Limited in El Paso, Texas with Rick Perry
-Energy independence policy speech in El Paso, Texas
-Trade policy speech in El Paso, Texas
-Flight to Warren, Michigan
-Build campaign infrastructure in Michigan
-Meet with voters in Warren, Michigan
-Economic policy speech at the General Motors Technical Center in Warren, Michigan
-Supper with voters at Big Boy Restaurants in Warren, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Mount Clemens, Michigan
-Manufacturing policy speech in Mount Clemens, Michigan
-Infrastructure policy speech in Mount Clemens, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Detroit, Michigan
-Economic policy speech at the Renaissance Center in Detroit, Michigan
-Free enterprise policy speech at General Motors headquarters in Detroit, Michigan
-Meet with college voters at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan in an effort to attract young voters
-Rally with voters at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan Sad

We've got David Duke as one of our opponents. He is totally disqualified for the job of President of the United States not only because of his inexperience and his bad knowledge of the issues but mostly because of his intolerance and disregard towards American values and ethnic minorities. He has absolutely no respect for the Constitution of the United States as well as for freedom and justice. All of the positions he's embracing are un-American. He was Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1960s. The Ku Klux Klan is none other than the extremist group that killed several African Americans in order to promote supremacism and that should be considered as what it is : a terrorist group.

Duke was arrested in 1972 for inciting a racial riot. After that, he became a member of the US Nazi Party, a movement that only represents a terrible legacy of a six-year long war that was marked by the death of 6 million jews. He called this movement's founder, George Lincoln Rockwell, the "the greatest American who ever lived". And worse, Duke is a holocaust denier, so he denies that 6 million Jews were killed in the Holocaust during World War II.

[Crowd boos]

In 1985, he called African-Americans "primitive animals" and he's suggesting that Iran, the biggest state sponsor of global terrorism, destroys Israel through Iranian support to the Hezbollah and through nuclear attacks. He has shown enthusiasm towards Obama's Iran nuclear deal that gave Iran the necessary capitals to sponsor terrorism and to develop nuclear weapons until my administration repealed this anti-American deal. He is now endorsed by Jean-Marie Le Pen who is just another supporter of anti-semitism.

David Duke can't be trusted. And what is disturbing and outrageous is that since the very beginning of this actual presidential campaign, all of the Democratic presidential candidates did not mention David Duke's name, not even once. Not any of the Democratic presidential candidates has condemned Duke's un-American views and hate speech during this campaign. They have failed to call out Duke. It's taking too long before they take action against this racist madness. What are they waiting for? Meanwhile, I had and still have the courage to condemn this hate speech like the evil it is.

So, my fellow Americans, let's perisist in this fight to defend the legacy of Abraham Lincoln, the first Republican president and the man who abolished slavery, by going to the polls in a very large number in order to show David Duke how much un-American his positions are.

Thank you. God bless you and God bless the United States of America.

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2017, 10:01:29 PM »

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2017, 11:11:41 PM »

The day of the Alaska-texas pipeline vote

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2017, 11:42:42 PM »
« Edited: December 08, 2017, 01:08:10 PM by NewYorkExpress »

I join Senator Baldwin on this filibuster because climate change has been occurring more and more quickly in recent years. President Rubio needs to understand this, especially as his home state will drown if we don't do something. As such, we will not give up the floor, and I will not resume my campaign until this pipeline bill is defeated, or President Rubio backs down.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies